Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Redemption Through Obedience

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Redemption Through Obedience Empty Redemption Through Obedience

Post by Poem

Notebook 1944
    Chapter: Redemption Through Obedience
    Page: 479

July, 28
    John 9:31

Jesus says:

“The power of doing the will of God! It makes God unable to refuse us anything. Given the majesty of the Lord, He cannot be said to become the servant of obedient man, but the Most High, in the face of His obedient servant, really seems to want to surpass him in promptness and in all that is good, He hears from him with prompt solicitude.

“It is not many prayers that obtain results. It is doing the will of God. Prayers and resistance to this will mean nullifying prayers. Out of justice, how can you demand that God bend to your wills desiring something when you do not bend to the wish of His asking you for something else?

“Consider how much power obedience to his will exerts on God’s heart. I did not redeem you with any act of my own. I could have because I was God, like the Father, and everything is possible for God. I could, then, have canceled out the sin of the world with one word alone, just as I canceled out the infirmity, sin and death of individuals. But to teach man to become a son of God again, I, God becoming Man, wanted to redeem through obedience to God’s will. And consider what obedience mine was! When I had consummated it totally, Heaven then opened upon fallen man, and Forgiveness emerged.

“Disobedience had disinherited man. Obedience made him an heir again. All that is eternal and infinite became yours again through obedience.

“Learn, then, the way to be heard: ‘To do the will of God out of love for Him.’

“Go in peace.”

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:08 am by Poem

Jesus being God, obeyed God as his Father instead. To teach man, Obedience leads to Redemption.
    Obedience to God is love. For doing the will of God means you love God.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:09 pm