Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Cast Not Your Pearls Before Swine

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Cast Not Your Pearls Before Swine Empty Cast Not Your Pearls Before Swine

Post by Poem

Give not that which is holy to dogs; neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turning upon you, they tear you.
    [Matthew 7]

This perhaps difficult to decipher, to actually have a perfect understanding of.

This says, 'dangerous' world.

Jesus said, between Me and the world is an abyss.

Jesus said, the world is a dangerous place, dog eat dog.

In Poem of the Man-God Jesus is teaching Jews in the Old Rite of God's Religion, they were no doubt brought up on the Laws of God and His precepts written in the Old Testament called scrolls, or the Old Rite which is still God's Word and does not fade away.  Has many many lessons.

In Leviticus, which Moses dictated, presumed most of it, God is spelling out don't be dogs and swine. Be holy as I am Holy, be just as I am Just, become the saints and obtain Heaven, listen and obey the Lord your God. Then you will have the eternal land of Good and Plenty--New Jerusalem in the New Earth for those who lived according to God's Way.  His Will.  

If we do others will other than God's we do not work to obtain His gaze, His favor, His Heaven which He created for Man.

Jesus craved only spiritual living.  He was fully and firmly doing God's will only God's will. Thus many in Israel were thinking of the earthly kingdom. And today men, women, children of carnal living and thinking continue to seek and to work for the 'earthly kingdom' as only human carnal beings.  Their souls dead and not alive and thriving in God.   They are living mire, not living souls.

Thus, all suffer --everyone no one excluded-- because thousands upon thousdands are clearly not understanding nor living God's will.  We suffer for many reasons. Suffering is here  to stay till the last man is born of a woman.  All due to the Sin.  The Sin has brought infinite misery, violence, deaths.  Man does not know how many souls have died the death.  Only God knows the true amount.  And in Poem of the Man-God Jesus tells us many have died thus.  The numbers really mean nothing here as in 212389989.  But, what matters is they have. The fate of them who did not believe.  They are of the world of flesh with all types of living conditions based on carnal way of life. The reasoning is I have to eat. Money. Things to adorn my body, things to excite my senses.

The way for God is purity and holiness, and not living mires, what is flesh and its senses--living according to the dictates of the flesh senses.  Spiritually with ones spirit attached to God having the Kingdom of God/Heaven within this spirit which is fused to the human heart.

The spiritual man, his reasoning, is above the mire and has full dominance of the lower nature. His morals are upright, He follows in the footsteps of the Divine Master.  He lives according to God's justice and craves only spiritual living.

Thus, those who give holy things to dogs, end up, getting trampled on, losing the gift of holiness. Made dirty, stained. Muck and mire. King David talked of how God took him out of the muck and mire in a few of his Psalms. Some are hidden not using the exact wording. Takes spiritual common sense.

We live for God and we aim to live in the Communion of Saints--round table of Saints for those who do not understand, which is union with God, joined to brothers and sister spirits of the Christ.  Spiritual kingdom and this Communion of Saints is not earthly, flesh and mire. It is where God wants us to commune, remain. Thus it is above the earth in the spiritual plane where spirits of God orbit. Angels orbit around God the Sun. Angels have wonderful Light and Wisdom. Angels. All in the Ether of God's Spirit, joined, fused.  Jesus said, from the Lofty place He bent down over souls and cured them.  Imagine a leper.  

All souls before Christ, were stained with Sin of Origin.  He sprinkled them with water and blood to cleanse the stain. Cancel it out.
    Then cured them.

We are where the Sacraments have been instituted for 2000 years.  Thus those generations of believers that have propagated sons and daughters, brought them up on the Lord, are children of saints.  Atheists, are, not children of saints thus have a worldly view on life and live according to the reasoning of the flesh, a base creature. The flesh is but a creation from mud. The soul is the spark that gives life to the flesh. The soul then is everything. Without a soul you or I would not exist.

Pretty much we know that the world is unholy, does not love, and is mire.  

Douay Rheims Bible

Psalm 39:3

3 And he heard my prayers, and brought me out of the pit of misery and the mire of dregs. And he set my feet upon a rock, and directed my steps.

KJV

40:2

2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

Souls back in the day, struggled, thus, only the Just in God had Grace. Thus very few.  With Christ's coming, Grace is open to anyone who does God's will.  To be in the Faith with Christ fused to the single fire where understanding takes place. Fuse to the Single Fire, which is Both Christ and the Holy Spirit.  Holy Communion brings Christ to be fused to us. Not just presence as the error goes, but Christ comes to assimilate Himself to us. Food. Bread of Heaven, 'when we eat this Bread and drink this Blood.'  We receive God in this Food return us to Origin.  May do not understand this.  

Must know what Origin is and means. The clear definition.  A living soul, and not living mire.

The Mystery and the Power of this Miracle, Christ is for us.  But He made it clear to the Jews when speaking to them about the True Bread of Heaven that He is.  Moses brought you manna, But I am the True Manna.  The True Bread of Heaven, The Christ, the Redeemer, the Messiah for your souls.  To bring the Kingdom of God back to your souls as was in the Beginning, thus Origin.

To be as the angels who orbit around the Sun God who is the Christ the Word and Wisdom of the Father.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:21 am