Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Blessed is the Redemptrix

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Blessed is the Redemptrix Empty Blessed is the Redemptrix

Post by Poem

Jesus spoke thus about Mary His Mother to Maria:

"Blessed is the Redemptrix of woman and of the children of woman, who cancels out Eve and is installed in her place to bear the fruit of life where the Enemy has set the seed of death."

"Generatrix of grace and salvation, generatrix of divine Mercy, generatrix of the universal Church, may you be blessed eternally for what you have done, as you were eternally blessed for what you would do."

"Holy, holy, holy Priestress, who celebrated the first sacrifice and with part of yourself prepared the Host to be immolated on the altar of the world."

"Holy, holy, holy Mother of mine, who did not cause Me to miss Heaven and the Father's breast, for in you I found another paradise not unlike the one in which the Triad performs its divine works, Mary, who were the comfort of your Son on earth and the Son's joy in Heaven, who are the glory of the Father and the Love of the Spirit."

"Blessed is the fruit of your womb."

"The divine and virginal motherhood make Mary second only to God."

"Do not pause to look only at Mary's glory. Think of what it cost Her to obtain that glory. Whoever looks at Christ in the light of the resurrection and does not meditate on the dying Redeemer in the darkness of Good Friday is foolish. I would not have had a resurrection if I had not undergone death, and I would not have accomplished the Redemption if I had not had the martyrdom. Whoever thinks of Mary's glory and does not meditate on how She arrived at glory is foolish. The fruit of her womb, I, the Christ, Word of God, brought torture to her womb."

"Do not take my words wrongfully. I did not bring it torture in human terms. She was superior to human wretchedness; the condemnation of Eve was not upon her; but She was not superior to Pain. And great, huge, sovereign, absolute Pain penetrated into Her with the violence of a meteorite plunging from the sky at the very moment She experienced the ecstasy of the embrace with the Creator Spirit."

"Blessedness and pain held Mary's heart in a single knot at the instant of her most lofty Fiat and her most chaste marriage. Blessedness and pain fused into one, as She had become one with God. Since She was called to a mission as Redemptrix, pain surpassed blessedness from the very start. Blessedness came at her Assumption."

"Joined to the Spirit of wisdom, She received a revelation to her spirit of the future which was reserved for his creature, and there was no longer any joy, in the usual sense of the word, for Mary."

"With every hour that passed, as I took shape by drawing life from her blood as a virgin-mother, and hidden in her depths, I had indescribable exchanges of love with my Mother, incomparable love and pain rose like waves of a stormy sea in Mary's heart and lashed Her with their power."

"My Mother's heart experienced the sting of the swords of pain from the moment when the Light, leaving the core of the Triune Fire, penetrated into Her, beginning the Incarnation of God and the Redemption of man; and that sting grew, hour by hour, during the holy gestation: divine Blood that was forming with a source of human blood, the Heart of the Son, that was beating to the rhythm of the Mother's heart. Eternal flesh that was forming with Virgin's immaculate flesh."

"Greater was the pain at the moment I was born to be the Light for a world in darkness. The blessedness of the mother kissing her creature changed, in Mary, into the certainty of the Martyr who knows martyrdom is close.

"Blessed is the fruit of your womb."

Notebook 1943
    Pages: 292, 293, 294, excerpts taken from.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:11 pm by Poem

Now in this, above Jesus is praising and giving thanks to His Mother, a creature God created and placed on the Earth to cancel out Eve's transgressions.

And then God is giving the Holy Mother, these words above.

Much to learn and much to understand.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:35 pm by Poem

It's all starting to make sense, taking shape.

Jesus said to His Mother I give 'everything.'  In other words, He holds nothing back at Her request.  He does not deny any request She makes.  What a powerful Advocate we have in Mary!  

Jesus said, that 'Apocalypse' is Hers.'  (Book of Apocalypse, Revelations) She.  At Her request this book was given to write by John the Be 'Loved' of Jesus in the vision he was given.  Amen

John spent Mary's last days, with Her.  The Lord Jesus had Lazarus prepare the Gethsemane property for Her. (Book 5) She and John the Beloved of Jesus dwelt there until the Lord took Her up body and soul.  Body being instantly Glorified on the way up to Heaven. (Book 5)  A New Garment perfected garment. Luminous.  Translucent to let the soul shine.  A candle covered up does not shine out but is extinguished. But, a candle placed in a glass covering, we can see the candle and the light which the fire emits.

A lamp with shades covering the bright light shines light and is a covering to dim the brightness.

Thus Mary is this Fire with a Shade. The Fire representing God, the Shade representing Her Glorified body.

We can then, ascertain that, Adam and Eve had translucent bodies. They were brightly emitting the Fire.
    After the sin, Adam says, we hid ourselves because we were 'naked'.  Meaning ?  They saw their flesh bodies in the naked state
    it had been created as. Before the sin, they saw each others light of the souls of theirs.  Soul to soul with a slight covering which the flesh had been. Clothed with. The soul is clothed with flesh-shade a bit dim to not blind one out.  We are not entirely angels in creation. Angels have no bodies and are luminous --every moment. Thus we as fallen man who live in flesh lowered, made mud, cannot begin to understand God's Purity. Infinity Purity. Powerful, depth.  He God, created Man.  Not we ourselves nor some other.

Mary is the Moon for us.  She has a slight shade to cover the brightness which God is.  She had Fullness of Grace.  So the Fullness of Grace prepared Her Womb to have the God-Son begotten by the Father, Word, and Holy Spirit.  It is always the Three that agree and each puts their portion in which are their specific natures.  

The Holy Spirit being the Father and the Word's-Son of the Father's, great immense 'Love.' Thus He is the Eternal Spirit of God, The Love, The Fire of Love.  The Holy Spirit is the combination of the Two's Love, which is generating great amounts of love.  Read the Notebooks about this very powerful teaching.  Now God is only Love there is no evil nor malice, but perfect Justice. Perfect in everything that is absolute Good. So pure, so holy beyond our imagining to put into words. However, the purity of God being so bright, would absolutely extinguish what is not pure already.  Thus, man become impure. And takes time to become 'pure' to the point where God can take that soul into His Bosom.

All these --in lack of words at the moment, provisions, necessary spiritual elements--'tools' 'medicines' come from His Bounty.  They are provided by God for our recreation, to return to a state of Origin.  Origin meaning before Sin struck.  A pure and holy state.
    ( Jesus said, sin is sickness which Satan induced into Adam's heart. Thus, all born in this way. Struck by sin the flesh which holds the soul hostage to poison, several ways to talk about this one, this is just one of them--Adam was the First One of us, we are the offspring of this Adam in the long generations)

Jesus said souls need lots of light.  God is Light and in the Light, --being His Nature--, God created all things. Without God's light everywhere there is no physical or visual aid to see this. We are lowered state in the flesh. No luminosity to the flesh. We see flesh of ourselves on others. We don't see each other's soul. Man chose at that point to live as flesh with a soul in disgrace before God. Lowered state. Flesh. God created man with a luminous giving off light flesh body or a translucent transparent body which lit the flesh and thin garment to allow the souls light to emit.

In Genesis, God closed up Heaven to the Universe which became soiled with the face of Satan. An Evil was released by Adam's sinning.  Or Adam allowing Satan to bite him to make him see the flesh rather than remain in God. Satan here, takes Adam, bites him with vice, and thus Adam was poisoned. Intricate here. Satan hates the Light. He is darkness. In order for Satan to work, he needs darkened state. Before Adam sinned, Grace was upon the earth, God covered it with His Presence. God is Light. Way more than the Sun out there. Thus, the Envious One projected as an angel appeared in the garden.

God, told Adam stay away from that one. Thus this was the door for Satan to enter into this Universe which God created for Man.  Which Lucifer-Satan took part in aiding God to create. Thus, Satan, has the rudimentary of Creation. Which he tells those of non-faith, and in the faith, to not bother to listen to God and His Christ and all those that are like Christ.

To Mary is everything given. Remember this well. She requests for souls to aid in the salvation of our brother and sister souls that God creates and places upon the earth in a woman's womb to give birth to new human beings with a soul from God.  

Blessed Virgin takes up Her Abode in Gethsemane Book 5 chapter 638 <> link just in case below

https://poemmangod.forumotion.com/t1867-book-5-chp-638-the-blessed-virgin-takes-up-her-abode-at-gethsemane-with-john-who-foretells-her-assumption

Then finally when all souls enter the Kingdom of God, after the Final Judgment, all souls receive new garments, which are called glorified garments. Which we at present do not know what they look like. In Heaven are souls of saints. Pure, holy, no sin, no evil, no wickedness, no malice. All love, virtues are more up there. Purity. Good. Just. Love

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:44 pm