Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Paradise of Pleasure

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

Paradise of Pleasure Empty Paradise of Pleasure

Post by Poem

Genesis Chapter 3

23 And the Lord God sent him out of the paradise of pleasure, to till the earth from which he was taken.

24 And he cast out Adam; and placed before the paradise of pleasure Cherubims, and a flaming sword, turning every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Verse 23 Adam is cast out of the paradise of pleasure.  Spiritual pleasure.  His soul was alive and thriving, vivified by God. Had all the gifts from God, very gifted.  We do not know what this was like.  We speculate, conjecture, but, we were not there and cannot fathom what is was truly like, this paradise of pleasure.

Paradise of pleasure where they were pure living souls. Completely naked as we say today, bear buck naked.  And when they were created to them this nakedness was not known as nakedness. But natural.  They did not lust at seeing the outer body. They were pure and innocent.

In the paradise, where God was fully present, One and Trine God, Adam was fully immersed and engulfed in the Fire of Love.  True fusion with God.  He had wisdom of God, the unfathomable love of God.  They lived in the ether of God like eagles soaring in God's Ether. God being infinite and no figure, Pure Spirit no shape or form, like stardust, like the sky, like the ocean a great unending Spirit like the sky out there. 

Thus, Heaven God's Spirit--to give a better understanding--and the earth where consumed by God.  Immersed in God. Or God simply came down because the earth was pure.  God created the Universe to enjoy in some fashion we simply do not comprehend.  To give a similar example of this, the Angels in heaven orbit around God. God is infinite in measure, unseen to us visibly, as God was fully visible to Adam.  He saw and heard God his Father without fail. Perfectly.  He was in the vortex of God upon the earth.  He was able to walk anywhere and God had made all the earth, part of Paradise, fused, joined.

Another example we can try to understand is Jesus transfigured where Moses and Elijah appear and Jesus is raised above the tableland of the earth on the mount.  Both Maria and Peter were unable to comprehend what this misty looking fog was.  One thing for certain it was not fog or clouds of this realm.  But God the Father, descending to meet His Son Jesus and the three Apostles.

Thus, when Adam was created God was upon the earth in paradise just like this transfiguration of Jesus. We do not know the measure of paradise.

But we read and Adam was cast out sent back to the earth where he came from.  This is very significant to understand. 

The Points:

1  From the earth Adam's body of flesh was taken and created, the slime which God used to form our bodies, which are temples for God to inhabit, rest and alight, illuminate us and God's light emanates outward from the soul fused to the heart. God descending to us like when Jesus being transfigured on Mt Tabor.  Adam was then transfigured by God Himself in paradise of pleasure.  Grace, Trine God fully upon Adam alighting him and descended into him.  Light descended.

2 Another example is Jesus's birth, where Mary becomes as Maria puts it, the 'repository' of Light. And in the Light Jesus is Born, Mary holding Him in Her arms.

3 When God left due to Adam's choice, the heart over time had Grace's deposits whittle down.  And God says, he Adam chose to be god of flesh and blood where this flesh was taken from the earth. He chose to be earthen.  Just flesh.

4 Mortally wounded. Yet God had mercy and loved Adam and promised the Savior.  And God being a Father took care of Adam in the fallen state.  Imagine being God having to take care of infidels and reprobates? The Father is sorrowed, and punished Adam for this grave mortal sin.

The mystery is God placed Cherubims and flaming swords to guard the Tree of Life.  The Gate to Heaven was closed.  If it is actually a gate as man perceives in the material sense?  It is not a material gate.  It was clearly a passage from paradise to the earth and back. This traversing was guarded. 

Jesus opened the way, which Adam caused to be shut.  A New Adam came about to open this back up. But man in sin still cannot traverse this passage.  Jesus says I am the gate. I am the door. I am the Way, Truth and the Life to Tree of Life and Jesus being God and Man, is and serves multipurpose as the Tree of Life, the Door, the Gate, the Way into Paradise where God the Father awaits.

Jesus becomes the Tree of Life as God-Man. Previously before He became Incarnate is the Tree of Life.  He gives us Himself in Eucharist. He bends down over our state from the lofty place to give us His Flesh to eat and His Blood to drink, to recreate our flesh giving us a heart of flesh and cleansing the blood from all the germs of Satan's poison in levels and stages.  

Then in Heaven this Tree is freely received in a more perfect way, a perfect spiritual way, where the flesh serves as a 'garment' and not the dominant in usury of carnal cravings.

Thus Jesus says to return man back to origin.

Salvation is a free gift, by invitation.  But the work is necessary to be and remain pure and holy.  We as Jesus has said in the Gospel if read with the Paraclete and His Guidance,  must earn the places in Heaven. We must conquer Heaven which God created for Man because of what Adam's choice created for man.  Man has to be adopted. Work in the faith in necessary.  The Paradise which became closed up.  Man has to rise from the slime to become living souls through the Sacraments and practicing the faith daily.

Evil had entered to try and enter Heaven through the Snake, by seducing woman and man to enter into man and woman, hide in them.
    God reads, sees, all hearts perfectly.  Every soul comes from God and every soul is a child generated created by God to inherit, conquer Heaven.

The Purest Blood of A God, that knows no corruption is available to Drink and available to be sprinkled.

Jesus said to Apostles at the Last Supper:  

Jesus sits down. He does not lie down. He sits as we do. And He says: « Now that the old rite has been accomplished, I will celebrate the new one. I have promised you a miracle of love. It is time to work it. That is why I have longed for this Passover. From now on this is the Victim that will be consumed in a perpetual rite of love. My beloved friends, I have loved you throughout the whole life of the Earth. I have loved you for the whole eternity, My children. And I want to love you till the end. There is nothing greater than this. Bear that in mind. I am going away. But we shall remain for ever united through the miracle that I will now work. »

Jesus takes a loaf still entire and places it on the chalice that has been filled. He blesses and offers both, He then breaks the bread and takes thirteen morsels of it, and gives one to each apostle saying:« Take this and eat it. This is My Body. Do this in remembrance of Me, Who am going away. » He gives the chalice and says: « Take this and drink it. This is My Blood. This is the chalice of the new alliance in My Blood and through My Blood, that will be shed for you, to remit your sins and give you the Life. Do this in remembrance of Me. »

Notice, God tells us how significant blood is for the animal of man, his flesh and blood.  Notice the words Jesus uses often flesh and blood.

Two words: Flesh and Blood. Lower nature which was compromised and corrupted, which stains the soul.  

In greater detail: kills.  Ruins.  Destroys.  Mortally wounding the soul.

The flesh and blood poisoned. The Heart pumps blood. If the heart is corrupt, the blood which is generated is corrupted and passes corruption to the body.

The heart is where man thinks spiritually if his soul is regenerated and is free of sin, and satanic occupation and corruption.  His brain is a muscle of sorts, that controls body functions and where the mind resides, because that's where the eyes are on the head.   Thus the mind is spirit based incorporeal in nature. When the spirit passes from the body the mind is gone from the body and falls dead.  

A blind person still thinks and uses the senses to guide, to steer.  So if all were blind, then all would be using their senses. The eyes cannot be used to view. The mind can be given images in another way. Through union with God.

The soul does what is a mystery to us of how it gives life to the flesh.  God created man and God only knows the reality of.
    The will of God, does what we try to figure out. He simply willed and thus it is. A supernatural action of Divine Proportions.

But for certain the mind of man rests in his head.  His heart thinks and can be subjected and chained to evil and thus, once subjected to evil is forced to move the body to do evil to itself and others. Thus possessed.

When a soul and body is possessed by God it is free and is able to fly like birds from one perching position to the next.

In the state Adam was left in, he was deprived of God alighting him and descended into him possessing all of God's gifts for his life, the issuing from God the Grace, which imbues the soul and body with spiritual living. To be spiritual is not a human definition and not to be human in any way or form. But from God's definition and must allow God to regenerate and raise the soul, to teach it, to give understanding, all supernatural.

Lucifer had the same thing happen to him. 

The Life which Jesus speaks of is the union of a different kind where the soul is elevated and possessing God.
    Thus what is God? What does God bring to souls and the life of man? 

Jesus explains in the Gospels, peace of a supernatural origin and kind, the refreshing waters, light, wisdom, knowledge, understanding and the assortment of gifts, these gifts which are represented by these:  Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Wisdom, intelligence, counsel, science, fortitude, piety, holy fear of God. These are God's loving gifts.

These raise man from earthly to spirit to understand and comprehend God.  Man is then become little gods of God, His sons.

An example we humans share are, a child is like his father.  Or the child is like their mother.  Likeness.

God created man in the image and likeness of Himself.  First thing to understand God is Spirit so obviously God did not create man just like God a Spirit unseen, immeasurable, unfathomable, but rather gave to man His spiritual likeness and placed this soul into the flesh giving man a special uniqueness to be like God in spirit. The soul represents God image to this degree: invisible, unseen.  Thus, the soul is a Divine particle of God. Like God. 

Then God does not create carbon copies of souls in character. Each soul is uniquely created having it's own character, like the many flowers God has created and are upon the earth.  Each soul is created by Him to His liking.  Just as the angels may a look the same, but are not, each individually given a difference.  Thus, they are each uniquely created with a special character unique in of itself.  No two are the same.

Each rose is different from the other but looks like the other. 

As God created the different trees, different bushes, the different fishes, the different animals, all are different and no two are the same exact. Something slightly different exists in each from the other to tell them apart.  Very had to distinguish.

That is what God creates.  Quite unique.

There are definitely gaps in here as with all of God. God is truly unfathomable and infinite. In Heaven, all will be made clear.

Had Adam not made that choice, what Adam was taught by God would have passed on down the generations and all would be in full knowledge and understanding as was Adam. All would have had the Trine God full and complete. What the Angels know share, which they know more than we.

Presence is what makes it all unique with God. In His Presence. His presence comes to souls to bring the Kingdom of God to each soul that loves Him. That is the Kingdom Christ speaks of. To have God in each.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:25 am