Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Few Words from Jesus To Meditate on to Gain Wisdom

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

A Few Words from Jesus To Meditate on to Gain Wisdom Empty A Few Words from Jesus To Meditate on to Gain Wisdom

Post by Poem

How should your heart be an altar for perfume? Made of precious material on the inside and on the outside and in every part of it.

In the acacia wood there is concealed the meaning of preciousness, incorruptibility, resistance, and lightness. This wood, precious because it is not abundant and has special characteristics, was endowed with these qualities. Precious because it was scarce and rare in trunks that were so sturdy that they could be squared into blocks a meter high and half a meter wide.

Incorruptible under the action of water and woodworms because of its hardness, which increased as it aged, as the color because more precious, very gradually changing from the shade of a bright straw yellow and getting darker and darker until looking as black as ebony.

Very resistant, then, to the deleterious action of humidity and woodworms, it was particularly employed for those objects which, in view of the use to which they were put, had to be protected against wearing out quickly. First of all, they sacred objects. At the same time, it was lighter than other kinds of wood that were less resistant, but much heavier. Suitable, then, for use in objects that, when necessary, had to be lifted up and carried out of respect.

Your heart must be like this. Precious because it is formed by love and by union with God and by generosity in love.

Incorruptible under the deleterious action of sensuality and temptation and Satanic treachery, the three woodworms of the soul, for generous love and union make the fibers of the heart, incorruptible under disintegrating action coming from outside.

How can anything else enter a heart that is full of Me? How can corruption enter into a place which is pervaded by Him who in all eternity has never known what corruption is? How can Death enter the place where the Living One has his dwelling?

Your heart must be very hard, very strong, and very resistant. A block over which the adverse forces slide in futility, like the wing of a fly. You belong to God. My seal is upon every fiber of yours. No other sign should be there. Become sturdier and sturdier in love and union to make your heart more and more resistant to all that is not your God.

At the same time let it be very light. Not imprisoned by any root of humanity, not weighed down by any materiality or by base conventions. Never degrade your spirit and your faith with pettiness. They are two heavenly realities and must be conserved in a supernatural atmosphere.

I have given you much so that you will give much to Me. I have taught you much so that you will serve Me with wisdom. Do not forget this. As I have taken you, that are base, to carry you much higher than you deserved to come, so you with all care must avoid descending--indeed, with your strength for flight you must seek increasingly to rise. Devote all your will to this.

With your spirit squared like a cornerstone. Let the virtues be the sides and faces of this spirit of yours, which has become an incense altar for Me. And let it rest on a base of sacrifice: this is the side resting on the ground. On the miserable earth, which should be saved with sacrifice. Let the four sides which rise up be made of temperance, fortitude, justice, prudence, and the upper side, the one opposite the base, be made of charity. Charity comes from Heaven and tends towards Heaven. Charity is the stone in the altar on which the oblations in honor of God and propitiatory offerings for one's brothers and sisters are consumed. Let the two horns be hope and faith.

And as is proper for the three theological virtues and the dignity of the altar, let everything be covered with very fine gold. Every molecule of gold is provided by an act of love and sacrifice by you. Sacrifice and love: the precious amalgam which robes the altar of the heart in splendor. Everything related to God must be entirely in gold. Your holocaust, a fragrance more pleasing to God than that of all the flowers on earth, must be offered on a utensil worthy of the Lord. Gold, then, which man has perverted as a metal by making it an instrument for sin, but which the soul wants to possess spiritually so as to offer it in worship of God.

The frame must be provided by your vigilance, ever watchful so that the scented fire of your love will not diminish. The rings are your good will; the shafts, your promptness in serving God, letting yourself be carried where He wills.

And you shall keep this altar constantly before Me. Before the Ark of Testimony of God, who is your Savior, the Word of the Lord concealed in human flesh. Through this veil, I shall speak to you. For I must still use means suited to your condition as a living being. When the time for your peace comes, I shall then speak to your spirit, and it will understand Me exclusively by looking at itself in the light of Heaven.

And Aaron shall burn incense upon it.

Who is Aaron? Why, I am! I am your Priest and Pontiff, and on the altar which you have prepared for Me I burn the sweetly fragrant incense of your loving immolation in the morning and evening. Morning and evening--that is, always. You must provide Me with this incense so that I may consume it. For yourself, for your brothers and sisters, and for the glory of God, let yourself burn.

No other perfume or oblation or victim should be placed on this altar. But only the perfume of your charity, the oblation of yourself, a victim offered to divine Charity out of charity towards all.

Do not lament. I go up on onto the altar every day, thousands and thousands of times a day, to be consumed. There is not a minute or second, twenty-four hours a day, in which, at some point on the globe, there is not an altar on which the innocent Host, raised up, fails to shine. You still exist because of this perpetual and continuous holocaust of mine; the Father's wrath would otherwise have destroyed you some time ago, for your sinning surpasses the infinite patience of God.

What does the priest say at the altar? Pro me at omni humano genere. This is the thought of the priest as he offers and immolates. It is also yours: 'For me and for the whole human race Jesus immolated Himself. I, too, immolate myself for the whole human race, with Him, in Him, and through Him.' And consider--always consider this, every time anguish and torment burn and pierce and crush and nail you with instruments of fire--that all of your anguish and all of your torment serve to give a grace to the human race.

It is not sterile to agonize. It is not even a selfish agonizing doing to you. It is an agony with which you purchase gifts of grace for the unfortunates who are unable to love and pray, or are unable to do as they should. Therefore, when you agonize more, say to yourself, 'By this real cases of despair are canceled out. Thank You, my God, for using me for this purpose.

Go in peace, little John. Where there is charity and love, God is present, the great John said. I am thus with you and you, with God, for you have understood love.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:02 am by Poem

Much like a ciborium in thought. A hardened perfected ciborium.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:10 pm