Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Sometime We Feel Like Noah -- Noe

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

Sometime We Feel Like Noah -- Noe Empty Sometime We Feel Like Noah -- Noe

Post by Poem

As the world keeps turning, it also produces new sins and new lives to join the sins.  The Lord God looked down from Heaven and saw all were bent on the flesh, living carnally.  As the Lord has taught those of today, from His days on the Earth, in Heaven there are no carnal beings.  Only those who became sons of God through washing and partaking in His Rite, the New Rite for the Old had been fulfilled.

Some of us feel like Noah or Noe where the world is fleeting before our eyes spiraling downwards, and only a few understand this meaning.

The earth was created for man to rule in the Presence of God in the Union of God, to enjoy God all his days.

The earth and man's life was created to be in union with God- Grace - Love, a loving union in peace and joy.

To be responsible for himself and others to love one another, love and adore God.

Heaven must be earned through a meritorious life in union with God.  The good of the earth, can also achieve Heaven, the other path the Lord spoke of. There are thousand paths to Heaven He said.  He is God of all life on earth, every soul that God has created.

The Points are:

If man cannot obey even his parents in the rudimentary good, who he sees, how can he obey God whom he does not see?  He cannot.

If man cannot keep the earth free from pollutants, how can he keep pollutants from the New Earth?  He cannot. Thus only those who Pass the Final Exam of the Lord make it to the New Earth.  This assures God that the souls have love and are capable of a life He has chosen for them without pollutants.  This life is a trial for the next.

If one is tidy, clean, observant in good and practices good morals, good justice, goodness through through, he is able to please God for he has formed his self in goodness, justice, in everything good, making only good choices, no guile, no deceit.  Crafting themselves.  Perfectly speaking. In perfect justice of God. When this one fails or offends, they repent, learn from their faults and correct them never to make them again.  They improve themselves in justice, in goodness, they want only good and practice good correcting their not good to be only good. Eradicate what is not good. This is God's way for us.  To do only good in all we do.  

As Jesus has taught to achieve perfection for a soul is to do everything out of love.  No soliloquies, no egos, such as: look at what I've done and boast about it. Pride's ego.
    Rather: Humility, chastity, prudence.  

To see and observe those who are not living this way in positions of higher nature, and to reprimand them, then give them the lessons of to help correct them from the error of their ways.  To correct after rebuking them, or reprimanding their reprehensible acts.

Justice, providence, goodness.  So all come under good tutorage, good ways, remove the bad image cut. Have good all around and not see reprehensible acts committed to another or by another.

The earth is a trial for all souls.  How one acts and behaves according to goodness, to achieve the highest good before God.  We are all on trial here.

Peace to men of good will, the Angel declared. God looks for goodwill in each. Each soul was created from the Good God therefore has good in themselves.  The flesh however is not good due to concupiscence. Therein lies the battle to overcome what is not good in ones self.

Elevation of souls to the Pure God, the Sun God who supplies nourishment for souls. To be always in the Sun, the Light.

Love is the microscope to scrutinize ourselves, in ourselves, not others. We observe whether they are good, their thoughts and actions are good. If they commit reprehensible acts, aid them. So they too can be 'good.'

No one loves a liar and a deceiver, thus aid these to cancel out this bad attribute, a vice.  Thus rendering what is negation of Good to nill, an eradication of it in themselves.  

Good means no deceit, truthful, wise, observant, justice, goodness, gentle, kind, peaceful, of good will.  

Thoughts must be good to form good attributes and qualities.

Thus we do feel like Noah or Noe, who observed his fellowman descending into the abyss all around him.  But he did not let them drag him down with them.  He remained faithful to God. He observed God, for God made Noe capable of doing so.  God remains for all to do the same.  The fact that the others chose to be flesh, is a story of actual fact.  They enjoyed the senses, the sensations--earthly carnal. Not interested in God and thus were wiped from the earth. Their souls elsewhere.  Important part their: 'souls.'

Gen: 7:6 And he was six hundred years old, when the waters of the flood overflowed the earth.

Gen: 6:22 And Noe did all things which God commanded him.

Gen: 7:7 And Noe went in and his sons, his wife and the wives of his sons with him into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

For us, the Ark is the Blessed Virgin Mary, if anyone hasn't already noticed.  Jesus even said, salvation is in Mary.  

How can this be?

Jesus even said the Revelations this book belongs solely to Mary, His Mother.

The Ark of Salvation for man is Blessed Virgin Mary. All She has spoken up to today is about saving as many souls as possible to enter this Ark.
    She protects against the Satanic Flood, just as the ark protected Noe and his family from the watered earth, the torrents that came from above an  below, the earth.  How do demons come upon the earth? From above and below.  

The Fallen Clergy:  Satan's Son: Anti-Christ  (Reference Notebook 1943 Chapter: The Seven Seals.  Commentary on the Antichrist and Judgment)
    Rev. 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded the trumpet, and I saw a star fall from heaven upon the earth, and there was given to him the key of the bottomless pit.  
    Rev. 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit: and the smoke of the pit arose, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke of the pit.

Locusts: Demons from Hell (Demons are actually angels in creation By God, God created angels  and they were dragged, coerced, seduced by Satan)
    Rev. 9:3 "And from the smoke of the pit there came out locusts upon the earth. And power was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have power:
    Rev. 9:7 "And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle: and on their heads were, as it were, crowns like gold: and their faces were as the faces of men.

Mary the Ark of Salvation
    Rev. 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven: and the ark of his testament was seen in his temple, and there were lightnings, and voices, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Rev. 12:1 And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars:  2 And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.

Well to be delivered from the Floods of Satanic forces, these forces which were held for their own judgment of having marauded God become then the the Wrath of God. God uses what is available.  He hands the reprobates over to Satan, the billy goats.

Now those who up to this point are still delusional and cannot believe a single word have in fact time to change.  We are close to the 12th hour, how many minutes there is only God knows. And God can slow time and speed up time for souls.  He created everything, time, earth, universe, Heaven, Paradise.  Souls, flesh, plants, stars, planets, mood, sun, angels.  Creator.  Father.

Who ever doesn't obey their Father, is a rebellious soul.  Obedience leads to surety of Life with the Father.

Mary is Co-Redeemer, Mediatrix, Co- with Jesus, Co-Savior, but who's noticing?

If it was not for Mary, there would be no Jesus Christ.  As Jesus explained, that His flesh comes from Mary.  She is Immaculately Conceived, thus Jesus is Pure and Innocent like the First Man, Adam.  Bringing with Him, All of Heaven Gifts, and Heaven is no longer closed up, the gate was opened.  He says, I am the Door to Heaven.  No gate closed any longer, He stands at the Door! Come he says, if any hears my voice and opens his door, I will come and sup with him and he with me.  Rev. 3:20.  Come eat! Come drink! My Body is food indeed, My Blood is Drink indeed! Come and Sup With Me! St. Johns Gospel 6: 56 For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed.  57 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, abideth in me, and I in him.

Book 3 Chapter 353 The Bread from Heaven

« I tell you solemnly that man is very often more cruel than beasts, that sin makes men savages, that pride makes them bloodthirsty murderers and that blood and crime will not disgust all the people present here. And also in future man will be the same, because Satan, sensuality and pride make him brutal. Man therefore with greater care must rid himself of the dreadful germs through the infusion of the Holy One. I tell you solemnly that if you do not eat the Flesh of the Son of man and you do not drink His Blood, you will not have Life in you. He who eats My Flesh worthily and drinks My Blood, has eternal Life and I will raise him up on the Last Day. For My Flesh is real Food and My Blood is real Drink. He who eats My Flesh and drinks My Blood lives in Me, and I live in him. As the living Father sent Me, and I live for the Father, so whoever eats Me will live also for Me and will go where I send him, and will do what I want, and will live austerely, as a man, and as ardently as a Seraph, and will be holy, because in order to be able to feed on My Flesh and My Blood, he will abstain from sin and will live ascending and finish his ascent at the feet of the Eternal Father. »  Note: Read the whole chapter what Jesus speaks exclusively.

Supernatural, all spirit.  My words are spirit and life.  Return Man back to Origin through Me.  You must come and sup.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:12 pm