Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Jesus States Saints That Lived In The Past Were Heroic

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

Jesus States Saints That Lived In The Past Were Heroic Empty Jesus States Saints That Lived In The Past Were Heroic

Post by Poem

The Lord spoke of heroism to regular men who were fighting for the wrong cause.  Slaves to the the Roman Empire who were once living in their perspective country that was slaughtered by the Roman army.  Taken into slavery and given a choice to die or fight as soldier for the Roman Empire.
    He told them, obedience is what God is looking for.  Encouraging them on to be obedient and not kill men and women and children as another means such as to love to kill. Add another strike to their swords for a kill made.  But to do their duty in war and nothing more.  Obedience.  I found this to be rather odd, since the 10 Commandments states do not kill.

The scene and persons are different as He was talking to pagans and heathens, and instilling in them right morals.  

To those of the Religion it is a commandment.  So for the religious to do so, this is a big sin.  

How many Roman soldiers where converted?  Many. Of the other races? Many.  How many dropped their orgies and banquets? Many. But simply not enough to warrant a world wide conversion.

So God took a peoples who had no morals and justice and taught them to have. To build a moral society of just people who come to elevate to love.  
    The world was in uproar, men were slaughtering each other, wars upon wars, having orgies, banquets, etc.,.  

Took fallen man and gave them good thoughts to build and live by.  A moral code to which God would favor them, any person who heeded and practiced good morals.  

Jesus came to then find souls, good willed and take them higher in knowledge, to bring them higher in morals to teach them what God truly desires.

He said, the world will conspire against you, hate you, despise you because of Me and My Name.  To be heroic and not cowards to defend Your Jesus and His Gospel.  God does not want cowards, and lukewarms.  They cut a bad image and run away when things get heated.

Thus the saints of times past, suffered, were stoned, killed, maimed, so forth because they were hated of men and women who are more estranged then cows in the field.  Deranged and in need of the Good Doctor to heal them and give them the 'life.'

Jesus really spoke to the Apostles and Disciples calmly and in such a manner with kindness, meekness, gentle.  He spoke clearly and without emotional binges. Straight forward.  He said, you will be hated, stoned, killed because of Me and My Name. He didn't raise his voice, he didn't yell it at them, he didn't turn away his face, he spoke softly and kindly telling them the truth. This is how it will be and how it really is.  I bring war He said to families.

He said, when a man puts forth the plow to the fields and then turns away, he is not worthy of the work.  For he gave up.  Equals a coward and certainly not heroic. He said he loses his reward and is cast into outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. He said it will take heroic will and courage to do what I do.  Jesus was prepared by the Holy Spirit and the Wisdom of God. Not by men and some other.

Everything about Jesus his life, his thoughts, his actions were formed by being holy practicing justice. Attending to God's commands, living the commandments, obeying one law: God's. Thus He says  'Follow Me.' Follow Me do what I do.

Who prepared Jesus?  The Holy Spirit and the wisdom of God through the books of God. God's education.

Jesus says, I am the Word and Wisdom of the Father, obey Me.

Thus those heroic men and women who passed on to heaven where Jesus and Mary are, are praying for us.  To become like them.

Jesus informs Maria that there are quite not enough Victim Souls.  Victim souls that give offer up themselves in prayer, penance, expiation.
    To cover the unfathomable multitude of sins committed by sinners. The sin just piles up and there is not enough to wipe them.

Men and women each one mysteriously expiates for the sins of the fathers and generations.   We each expiate.  When done willingly this God delights in.

So Jesus asks for Victim Souls. Jesus and Mary were also Victim Souls. Jesus explains the expiating how God's Justice requires it.

But sin keeps mounting up! And then God appears speaking Barbaric words to a whole earth. Can you imagine the fierceness? No one will escape this.
    Time at that point will be halted and everyone in the grave as well as those in Purgatory and Limbo will see and hear.  All. Wherever there is a soul not in Heaven, with the exception of Hell they already were pre-judged.

All will hear God's barbaric words to a spiteful race of man. His Face will appear.

No time for cowards and lukewarms.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:54 pm