Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Convert To the Lord or Perish

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

Convert To the Lord or Perish Empty Convert To the Lord or Perish

Post by Poem

Salvation is the word (thought that ie either mental only or hits the heart) most misused and misunderstood thus many perish.  

In the Great Book the Lord explains the condition for 'salvation' and it is for us to discern deeply the greatest thought a man or woman can ever make. It is above everything,  EVERYTHING, your Life.  

For the lack of wisdom, knowledge and understanding people perish.

Perish means away from Heaven the other is Hell.

If you do not convert to the Lord, you will perish.

The Gospel gives back life to lost souls if followed faithfully.   Must follow the 'what is prescribed therein' and live what is stated.  To love the Gospel.  If you love it you will live it.

If you love the world, you live it.  The world and God do not mix.  The world is according to the flesh, carnal.  Its system, its teachings, its ways are all about the carnal life.  

Thus as the Lord gives men and women time to convert 'out' of the world into His Kingdom where life is eternal.

Eternity is true life where life is full.  Carnal is living only for your fleshly existence with no thoughts whatsoever for your soul.   Thus living half a life.

When the soul is regenerated, alive and thriving, and is in true unity with the flesh and blood, with soul being the dominant, union where the flesh and blood is doing it's part, the soul is in control. Grace is alive and thriving within, the Lord is upon you and dwelling in you. You are have true unmistakeable peace.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:18 pm by Poem

"The Lord chose not them, neither did they find the way of knowledge: therefore did they perish."
    [Baruch 3:27]

"My people have been silent, because they had no knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will reject thee, that thou shalt not do the office of priesthood to me: and thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I also will forget thy children."
    [Osee (Hosea) 4:6]

"Even so are the ways of all that forget God, and the hope of the hypocrite shall perish:"
    [Job 8:13]

"For the Lord knoweth the way of the just: and the way of the wicked shall perish."
    [Psalms 1:6]

"For the Lord loveth judgment, and will not forsake his saints: they shall be preserved for ever. The unjust shall be punished, and the seed of the wicked shall perish."
    [Psalms 36:28]

"But the unjust shall be destroyed together: the remnants of the wicked shall perish."
    [Psalms 36:38]

"When the wicked man is dead, there shall be no hope any more: and the expectation of the solicitous shall perish."
    [Proverbs 11:7]

The Opposite Applies:

"And God said to Solomon: Because this choice hath pleased thy heart, and thou hast not asked riches, and wealth, and glory, nor the lives of them that hate thee, nor many days of life: but hast asked wisdom and knowledge, to be able to judge my people, over which I have made thee king,"
    [2 Paralipomenon (2 Chronicles) 1:11]

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:56 pm by Poem

In the words of the Poem of the Man-God, the first book, the Lord Jesus comments after the visions of the chapter. He explains the crux of the problem, the issue at hand.

For instance, the Lord explains what it means to not love God.  Which I found very cutting to the heart, the thought.  

To not love God whom we were created by, and to live with, means to be another Lucifer.  He makes this point clear.  He uses words like Satan, Sin, pride, very clearly.

The book of Genesis makes this distinction and depending on your side of thought, which side you are on, it can be alluding or it can testify.

There are many who have not read Genesis, the Bible, the Gospel, and yet go to Mass and partake of the Church, and when they read or hear such words, because of the pride that dwells within, it is offensive, which then points to, 'no love for God.'  

If this, then, that.  Simple deduction.

This is the result of Sin.  Everyone that does not love God fully and completely has this.  Unless they are the humble and pure ones who have always loved to a greater degree than most. They are the beacons as the Lord has stated to show that good does exist and they are the few.  They help point to God.  

Point in case:  At the Trial of Jesus before Pontious Pilate.  The hundreds of Jews calling for Barabas, not Jesus.  The few who were saddened, and sorrowed at Jesus being made a spectacle of abuse.

As we mature in the Lord, we grow to a point where we recognize, that God cannot Sin, nor anyone born of God can sin.  This is the point of the Gospel which is the crux, the heights.  Up in the heights are many truths which one finds along this path up.  To elevate and keep elevating in levels and stages.

Jesus did not ever sin nor made smart remarks, nor was He sarcastic, nor any negative qualities. He was perfect in kindness, charity, goodness, peaceful, serene, carried our sins, forgave, was merciful, compassionate, to the highest levels. He was chaste, pure, holy, a great man.  Up.  He came down to the earth, but was always up and with the Father and the Holy Spirit.  The Word of God resting on an altar in the heart of the son of God.  The son of the Father's heart was where the Word of God rested.

As we grow more and more in the Truth, and as God's will is for each soul to achieve, we recognize by His Spirit, that the Word of God being in the bosom of the Father is the Heart of the Father.  

Jesus spoke about from the heart comes either good or evil.  He being the Heart of the Father, wants our hearts to be like this.  Full of love, wisdom, goodness, purity, a heart that knows no evil, nor has any negative qualities, viceless, and full of virtues. To have the Word of the Father, His Heart in our hearts, to be in union. The Word of the Father, in the Heart of each of his sons and daughters.

Jesus spoke of the angels, how he wanted our souls to be like them.  They are in the presence of God and are nourished by Grace. Saturated, filled, overflowing, beyond, beaming, they are likened unto little stars.  

To become so pure as white as a lily, like unto the Blessed Virgin Mary, like unto the pure one St. John the Beloved, like these.

And the Lord Jesus explains in comments, that it can be done.

We can become saints.  A saint is sinless, stainless, pure, chaste, holy, good, lives the Gospel. Attached to God and not this world, nor the flesh, nor Satan.

A saint lives the life of the Gospel. A saint resembles Jesus, Christ likeness.
    A saint is possessed by God.  A saint does the deeds spoken of by Jesus written in the Gospel. A saint is no longer man, but a seraphim.  A saint has transformed to what God has originally thought for Man to be.

A saint loves and has no negative qualities, is virtuous.  Loves God above everything, and brings freshness, the dew of Heaven the scents of Heaven, is imbued with Heavenly fragrances.  

Let no man tell you it is not possible, because they have not believed.

The Gospel must be lived and not read only.  The words of life for spirits.

I come to raise dead souls to Life. My words are 'spirit' and they are 'life.'
    Immanuel Gesu Cristo.

Jesus comments, speaks the words are to be food for your souls, the intellect of your spirits, they give instruction and invisible graces to increase your knowledge.  

Jesus comments, from Love, Charity comes every good.  Wisdom to teach, Light to disperse.  God is Love. Love, only this Love. Nothing else, no evil originates nor has roots in the Mind of God.  God knows about evil and is the only who can know it without it corrupting and turning one into Evil.  

Jesus comments, to know the Gospel means to live the Gospel. This is the way, the truth the resurrection and the life.  Those who believe and live it, shall never die.  I am the resurrection and the life.   You obtain Heaven.

Jesus comments, I have given the Sacraments for your life on earth to reach Heaven where the Father awaits. I am in the Father and Spirt brings my words to life, just as the Spirit brought the Creation to Life.  You must live the life of the Sacraments, a Sacramental life.  These make saints. The way to become a saint.

My peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you, not as the world gives it, but as I give it. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let it be afraid. For I have conquered this life. I have conquered death to bring you peace and life. I am the Peace of God for your souls. What I have done you can do also, because I was the First. Those who follow Me shall be like Me. I bring gifts of Life to show you the Life.  I am in Heaven in the Fathe's Bosom, join Me the Father is Limitless Ether never ends.  

My Peace I give unto you.  Take care of your souls, as I have taken care of all so that you may obtain the Life.

My love is for your good.  No man comes unto the Father but by Me, through Me, I am door to the only fold, to the gates of the Eternal Kingdom of Christ, your God and Savior.  Be of good cheer, I have overcome.

The Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of Christ are one in the Same. Be fruitful in your lives.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:51 pm