Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Image and Likeness of God

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4121

The Image and Likeness of God Empty The Image and Likeness of God

Post by Poem

Notebook 1944
    Chp The Image and Likeness of God
    Page 432

July 14

Jesus says,

"Listen to me carefully daughter for the lesson today is very difficult."

"Man, every man possesses in himself the image which God has conceived of for Man. But not all men possess the likeness to God in themselves."

"It is stated, 'God made man in his image and likeness.'  How can it be, then, that some have the image? And how can they have the image of God if God is incorporeal, purest Spirit, infinite, sempiternal Light, operative Thought and creative Power, but not a body?"

"This ignorance still exists among you believers! An ignorance which is both understandable and not understandable."

"Understandable ignorance is that which derives from really elementary instruction, religious instruction stopping at the ABC's of Religion, caused by distance from religious facilities or--something quite blameworthy on the part of the blameworthy--by the neglect of ministers who do not consume themselves in making God known to their lambs, idol pastors whom I observe with a severe expression."

"This ignorance does not take Heaven away from those undergoing it. For I am just and do not accuse a spirit if I know that its ignorance is not voluntary. But, rather I observe it in terms of faith, and if I see that it is upright, with that thread of the knowledge of God it has been given, as if it had known a lot, I reward it as I reward a holy doctor.  It is not to blame if it knows little. It has merit if it is able to turn a little into strength with these few coherent ideas: 'God exists, I am his son. Obedience to his Law makes me such. And by obeying I shall come to possess God eternally through the merits of the Savior, who has restored Grace to me.'  The Spirit of God substitutes with lucid ideas in illuminating the believer neglected by his pastor or living in areas rarely visited by a pastor."

"But there is also ignorance that is not understandable. That of those who, though able to, do not want to receive instruction, or after being instructed, neglect it and become ignorant again because this is what they want for their own convenience. It is necessary for those wanting to live as beasts to forget the Truth.

"I curse this ignorance. It is one of the sins drawing down my disdain without forgiveness. Why? Because it is repudiation of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

Continued

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:39 am by Poem

Verse from Genesis regarding "Let us make man in our image and likeness"

Genesis Chapter 1

[26] And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominion over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, and the whole earth, and every creeping creature that moveth upon the earth.

Let's begin the lesson.

First Adam was created in Grace and he was created in the image God had desired and the likeness which God wanted man to have.

The main portions:
    God is a 'free being', 'intelligent' 'reasoning' 'good' =character qualities. Likeness qualities.

Image: God is a Perfect Spirit with No Sin.

God's image and likeness given to man identified man as God's creation and 'son.' Imparted His image and likeness.

When Adam and Eve sinned they lost some qualities of God's 'likeness' with lusts, pride and stained the image. Thus their first born son, was infected by their choice. The product of their 'sin.' The choice stained the soul and the flesh was infected by the poison of the Serpent. The Serpent induced poisonous venom. Lust and pride kills the flesh after sensual acts and stains the soul directly. God sees, a damaged and deformed being. To God all men are rotted corpses and the only portion that God is concentrated on is the 'soul.' The flesh was made from the earth.

They had lost Grace who granted them wisdom, knowledge and understanding as spirits, God like understanding and knowledge, as God wanted them to have to be similar to the All. A likeness besides the unstained Image. Their likeness had become spoiled and damaged, losing the qualities, making them fall, descend. No longer in union with the All, they had lowered themselves. Loss of, really, great amounts of knowledge, wisdom, understanding which the All is, along with the ability to soar as spirits. Like being connected to a super computer directly infusing knowledge and understanding. The unseen umbilical cord was cut. The streaming of light was cut; the line of light. In the Light which is God is all this and the Mind of God directs it to his creatures to have as long as the creature remains connected.

Man born in Sin has the image of God that is stained due to the flesh being dead because of sin, minus some likeness qualities. Through assimilation. And can definitely identify God more and more and understand God more and more. The Sacraments are the methods granted. Prayer, meditation, contemplation of God is a must can't stress this enough. If you take the Sacraments and live a like heathen, you do not grow in the Grace of God. God does not honor you in this regard. He spits you out and are considered reprobate because you have a form of religion and not living the religion.

What is the major likeness of God? 'Love' which we can personalize as generosity, kindness, humility, goodness.

These are virtuous qualities.

Man who is evil does not have God's likeness in the major qualities, except for free will, intelligent reasoning rational mind. He has destroyed the love and generosity, kindness and replaced them with evil counterparts. Selfishness, self adoring, idolatry, pride, gluttony, slothfulness, envy, lusts.

God granted and sent Jesus so man can once again through levels and stages be reformed to the likeness to God through the assimilation and imitation of Jesus Christ. Jesus being the 'Donor.'
    Graces are given, Holy Spirit, is given to form the soul

Jesus is the perfect Image and Likeness of God.

Through Baptism, man has the Stain of Sin removed from his soul, is then returned to the image God has wanted. Then through the assimilation and imitation of Jesus Christ, man's likeness becomes like Jesus and God can identify his son's and daughters through His Son Jesus.
    Virtues. Abstaining and cutting of pride, sensuality, vices. To graft virtues. Replacing vices with virtues.

Adam and Eve had the image and likeness of God before the Sin.

Their actions by accepting from the Evil spoiled the image and likeness, creating a human mind and ego made by lust, pride and selfish desires. Grace left. They stained their souls. They replaced virtues with vices. Lived contrary to God's original plan and thoughts.

The soul upon God creating it in Heaven has the image and likeness before the soul is placed into the womb by the guardian angel assigned to that soul. Once placed into the embryo it deforms the image and likeness by the Stain of 'Sin.' The flesh of all men and women are engrafted with the Sin. It is passed down in the DNA.

The flesh of all men and women were not recreated. Each newborn must be baptized for the Stain to be removed from the soul.

Concupiscence remains in the flesh from Adam and Eve down to the last man born of a woman's womb. Except for the Blessed Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ. Because Mary was a special operation of God so Jesus could be born to give us the way out of Sin and Death. It is up to man each individual to want this and act accordingly.

In reality if man were to submit to God, when Jesus brought the Gospel and died for man, the concupiscence in the flesh could have been made obsolete.

We see this with Mary and Jesus. God having foresight has decreed this will not happen because man does not comply with God's will in the majority, or the world. Thus the world is a mess and lives in great heights of concupiscence. It lives according to the result which Adam's sin produced and produces in the masses.

In fact purity of heart and mind along with chasteness, makes the concupiscence non-effective as Jesus has stated. Which is not really widely known.

Concupiscence was brought on by the result of the sin to lust after the senses, cravings of the flesh. Sight, touch and thought.

Before Adam and Eve had committed this act, there was no concupiscence. It came as a result of their act of sensuality, copulation.

Before a man or woman indulges in sensuality the act, there is the innocence. Knowledge of the act is incomplete because of the absence of experience or partaking. The innocence becomes less and less as one thinks about committing the act.

Not having the knowledge of the act is a good thing, one has the innocence God granted to children. The purity remains.

Baptism puts this concupiscence in check, puts the breaks on it, holds it down.

But can become a ferocious appetite if fed.

God gives through the Sacraments the means to hold it down put the breaks on it.

Then with the virtues builds the soul in purity, holiness, sanctity.

Concupiscence is the sensual part of man that indulges in sexual activity. Orgies and the like where this sensual passion takes over. It can become overwhelming. If fed it will grow to unrestrained proportions.

Concupiscence is definitely not the likeness of God, sensuality is not of God, but an instigation of Satan and the man accepting to perform the acts, this is what is the negation of God's likeness which stained the soul. Sin is death. Death is brought on by lust.

Lust then destroys the image and likeness. Stains the soul, ruining.

Through nourishing the soul with God's graces and partaking in the Sacraments, devotion, piety, fervence, prayer, fidelity to God, one's image and likeness is then reformed as God wants.

Through the Sacrifice of God, man is then able to get back what he lost.

To God be glory, power and praise throughout the ages.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:17 pm by Poem

Imagine man as Adam's fallen descendants. Because you need to all mankind.

Then image the likeness to him and her what which had fallen.

What image and likeness did God grant to Adam before he turned back to mud?

A Freshly made son of God, a living spirit, a living soul, deity where the Image and Likeness of the Father God was reflected.

We either reflect God in the soul as living spirits, or Adam as flesh turned to mud.

When we live for the flesh and our own selfishness, we reflect Adam flesh is heavy and the soul/spirit unseen.  You are just a piece of flesh walking around and draws the judgment of God upon.

When we live for the spirit, that is true living with God in us, we reflect God.

We give what we are and what we possess internally.  If mud, mud. If God, God.

It is relatively simple. And God being what He is a God, is able to work with the things he made to make man and planets.

Imagine a craftsman and artist who have all the materials and supplies to create with.

Now imagine God who created from nothing these materials and supplies, then made from nothing, something.

We have to elevate above what is a created thing to understand the Creator.

This above a created thing is what God gave when He created man with Grace.

God creates with Love.  God is Grace, God is Love, God is the Super Being with the Super Intelligence.

When the flesh is heavy we do not reflect God. We reflect a judgment accrued Adam. The punishment accrued Adam.

Jesus Donates Himself to us to help and aid us (those who Surrender) to reflect God in our souls.  The flesh given new heart and new blood by Jesus converting these from the First Adam to the Second Adam's Image of Heart and Blood is necessary so the soul can reflect God once again and Grace can return.

God has Grace to Love.  God's mantle is Love. He Generates Love. Thus He wears Love which is Grace. To return man back to Grace. So he can fully reflect God in himself.

First Part Jesus Heart
    Second Part to Have Grace To fully Reflect Love.

To have Love. To become Love, to Be Love in Love.

Transformation happens, we surrender the Adam's image for the Second Adam's Image.

A Conversion process. Giving the sinner Adam for the Righteous Adam. Then we have our stoles cleaned, our souls cleansed of the ungodly Adam's sin. And we receive Jesus the New Adam so we do not continue to draw judgment of God.

God's Justice and Mercy was at work punishing mankind who reflected Adam's sin and Satan's face. Those who do not are perishable mud. Wiped back to existing as dust.
    From dust you came to dust you shall return. And the essence of God, the Divine Particle, was wasted for a disgraced being who did not rise to meet his Father in heaven. He learned to remain as the First Adam a sinner who was seduced to the flesh and lost paradise and his second child, and subsequent lineage of the generations who lost to Sin and Satan. Death swallowed them whole. Eaten by the Porky Pig in Hell, a disgraced being, a former son of God as well. Tossed into hell forever. Forever.
    The words of punishment and justice have not ceased. 

God's Love does not cease. God's mercy does not cease.  They work in tandem. 
    When you sin, God punishes us lightly. Take a look at Adam. He lost majority of his grandchildren throughout the generations to Hell.  He did not kill anyone by his own hands, his sin was a grandeur. His son killed and was punished with exile.
    Adam exiled man from God with the loss of Grace. All men should have been born in Grace. And committed great atrocity by losing Grace. 

God's judgment and punishment to man stands from the moment God decreed to the last man born. Evil exists in man and in this world.

The other world has no such Judgment. It is a place of those who were reborn in Grace by God's grace.  God gives to man. God is love. Evil is abhorred. Pride is abhorred.

If you want to please someone, please God, the other mud doesn't reward.

Evil remains in man and on the earth. We have not passed from this plane of existence to the other where Judgments no longer exist.

See,!?  the world we live in was changed by man and the instigation of Satan. As long as man listens to Satan, this world is  all you have.  You go to Hell to be with your father Satan.  You live as the First Adam. And what did the First Adam accrue? His son Cain? and all those like these?

You want to pass from the First Adam to the Second Adam.  Then God's punishments and justice is waved.  You have up till your last breath.

Remember God knows all hearts.  If you end up in Hell even though you repented, it may be that you were a liar. True repentance is necessary. To have lived a life without deceit and lies is necessary, which equates to 'good will.'

It is always the condition of the heart. Jesus said from the heart, within comes evil.
    The heart. It is not the brain.

The heart. Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hears my voice, and opens the door to let me in, I will come and sup with him and he with me.
    [Rev 3:20]

[21] To him that shall overcome, I will give to sit with me in my throne: as I also have overcome, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.
    [Rev 3:21-22]

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 pm