Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Good Will Of Obedience

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

The Good Will Of Obedience Empty The Good Will Of Obedience

Post by Poem

May 23

Page 310
    The Good Will of Obedience

Jesus says:

“God, who is good, puts people to the test. But He never imposes a sacrifice superior to the rules of justice. He leads people nearly to the gates of sacrifice and then offers help and is satisfied with the good will of obedience by his faithful servant.

“ Besides, the ‘good will of obedience’ is often more painful than the sacrifice in itself. For this, when prompt, leads promptly to peace, communicating an elation which is the explanation for all sacrifices, including human deeds. While knowing one must carry out a sacrifice - knowing it far in advance - is a much more painful torture, deprived of all the impetuous strength gladdening the spirit of a hero.

“ It is for this reason that the Lord’s goodness hides the future from you and says, ‘Never try to lift up the veils.’ To a few - victims chosen by Love, that finds them worthy of this election - God’s will regarding sacrifice is made known in advance.

“Even as Man, I always knew it. With the robe of flesh I did not dull my divine mind, and never, even for an instant, from the time I became Jesus, was what was reserved for Me unknown to Me. But I was the ‘Great Victim,’ and that explains everything.

“ For others - victims, and how dear to God! - the sacrifice is clarified when it is already imminent and when Love has already fortified them for martyrdom. Others - not victims, but worthy of beingsuch - are shown the need for sacrifice; it is already begun, and then that suffices.

“ God rewards the good will of obedience, which is already sacrifice. Sacrifice of the heart and mind, proof of faithfulness to God. And God says to his faithful one the words which made Abraham blessed: ‘...I have known that you fear the Lord your God and that you do not deny Me the things dearest to you. I thus tell you that, as you have done this for Me, I shall bless you, and since you have obeyed my voice, you will hear it saying to you, “Reign, O my blessed one, in the Kingdom which I have prepared for you, and may your name be written in the Book of Life, and may the Heavens exult thereat, for there is a great celebration in them for every one of the blessed who newly enters into glory and who rests in the inexpressible joy of contemplating and possessing God.’ ”

“Remain in peace. I am with you.”

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:43 pm