Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

God's Always and Never Changing Thought and Man's Benefit

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

God's Always and Never Changing Thought and Man's Benefit Empty God's Always and Never Changing Thought and Man's Benefit

Post by Poem

Book 5
    552. The Following Day at Ephraim. Parable on the Remembrance of Man's Eternal Destiny.

The Messianic idea is this: to re-unite everybody in love. This is the truth of the Messianic idea. One people only on the Earth under the sceptre of the Messiah. One people only in Heaven under the glance of one God only. »

Man needs to see each other as brothers and sisters united under one only Sign. That is the Universal Sign. The Universal sign that we are all born the same way. We all need to eat, work, need for love, support, for charity, to be kind and understanding. Letting go of the hoarding for oneself character and personality traits. To give is life. To take is death.

Men in the various countries with various stigmas from generations upon generations with the many human ideologies and human knowledge about what is best, who should be in charge, has been bitten by the Lucifer. Who is the same way. I, I Am! I want to be God! Therefore I do not adore and worship. Cannot because the Pride is a thick as a mountain. The Indestructible Pride. Does not back down.

The Good Book reports that God has Perfect Memory.

When reading Poem of the Man-God, now called The Gospels as Revealed to Me, the calling back of other's activities, events, words, perfect. Can you imagine 2000 some years ago, all this being recorded and given to Maria? Who can do that? Who can give thousands worth of pages to write? Can you?

The conversations and scenes that took place of the Sanhedrin, of souls in their homes and fields. It is absolutely undeniable. God's Memory is Perfect. Just think about your life. He can call it all up at any moment to show you the day before you were made in the womb, the day after, the days in the womb, 10 years ago. When you were age 1. All of it even your future. So why do you trust in yourself or some other person? God is the only true Guide. That's what these books say.

God says, I can have anyone write the Gospel if I want to and I can have simultaneously 100 others doing the same. I can even have one person write the first years, and the next write the second year and so on. I can even bring to you all the prophets in perfect detail for you to write. But I do not choose to. To believe is Love. Believe God.
    He only wants your good and not your ruin.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:43 am by Poem

Book 5

553. Jesus Explains to Peter the Mandate for Remitting Sins and Why Saints and Innocents Suffer.

"Forgive seventy times seven, and even seventy times seventy, the sins of your brothers and children. Because to shut the doors of Salvation upon a sick man, only because he had a relapse, is to want to let him die. Have you understood? »"

God is not interested in your death. If you truly desire to overcome, but you have been living in sin and that is all you know, God is understanding and he loves you like no other! Man cannot love as God loves. This is perhaps the most profound words to hear. How can God love when I don't see him, feel him with my senses?
    Simple He always existed and always loves. Never stops. It is not like our days. In Heaven, is God and Heaven does not end. It is constant state of peace and joy of spirits.

That's it! Your flesh is a covering over your soul. The body of man is animated by his soul. The battery for the body, excuse my wording just to get a point across.

God gave to man a body which no other creatures have with a soul. To man he gave His Likeness: Likeness correct twice so you can understand and make a differentiation between the animals on the earth which human minds do not know because they are not in God.

What is the likeness? Intelligence like God. Able to think and imagine to have thought that progresses. To form. I can think about yesterday, today and hope for somethings in the future. I can love, and form relationships and I have audible voice that people can hear. The many things we can do because we are given intelligence.

Free will like God. I can choose. I can move about. I can do whatever there is to be done and I have a choice. I can always choose.

A divine soul, created by God. Spirit like God. My soul comes from God with all these in my soul: Likeness: intelligence, free will. As we get to know God, we see and know of other likenesses. To love and be loved. To desire to love and be loved. To want friendships. To belong. To be fit in. To associate. Well it can get quite long. But you get the idea here. If God has given these to us, maybe He wants that too!

Yes, He does. He wants you to love Him and acknowledge Him. Reciprocal. To be mutual. Are you seeing the bigger picture yet?

God is the Love. He only loves.

God does not get any greatest from creation. He created to have love. So he created all the planets and stars first in the material existence. Then he created Man and put him on the earth.

God gave to man the ability to live in creation the material existence. Without the body, Man is just like the angels.

With these few and great thoughts consider your gift of life.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:33 am