Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Sign Of How The Believers Are In Him Will Determine The Number and Power Of The Miracles

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4129

The Sign Of How The Believers Are In Him Will Determine The Number and Power Of The Miracles Empty The Sign Of How The Believers Are In Him Will Determine The Number and Power Of The Miracles

Post by Poem

These Are From Book 5 After Jesus Resurrection

The Sign Of How The Believers Are In Him Will Determine The Number and Power Of The Miracles.  

starting from page 833 onwards:

« And do you not think of how much sorrow My Heart will still have to suffer throughout ages, for every unrepentant sinner, for every heresy that denies Me, for every believer who abjures Me, for every - torture of all tortures - for every guilty priest, the cause of scandal and ruin? You do not know! You do not know as yet. You will never know fully, until you are with Me in the Light of Heaven. Then you will understand… In contemplating Judas, I contemplated the chosen ones whose election is changed into ruin through their wicked will… Oh! you who are faithful, you who will form the future priests, remember My sorrow, grow holier and holier to comfort My sorrow, make them holy so that, as far as possible, there may be no repetition of this sorrow, exhort, watch, teach, fight, be as heedful as mothers, as untiring as teachers, as vigilant as shepherds, as manlike as warriors, to support the priests that will be formed by you. Ensure, oh! do ensure that the sin of the twelfth apostle may not have too many repetitions in future… Be as I was with you, as I am with you.

I said to you: "Be as perfect as the Father in Heaven". And let your humanity tremble at that command, now even more than when I told you. Because now you are aware of your weakness. Well, to encourage you I will say to you: "Be like your Master". I am the Man. What I have done, you can do. Also miracles. Yes, also them. So that the world may know that it is I Who send you, and he who suffers may not weep, disheartened by this thought: "He is no longer among us to cure our sick people and to comfort our sorrows". During these days I have worked miracles to comfort hearts and convince them that the Christ is not destroyed because He was put to death, on the contrary, He is stronger, eternally strong and powerful. But when I am no longer among you, you will do what I have done so far, and what I will still do. But not so much out of the power or working miracles, but because through your holiness the love for the new Religion will grow greater. And it is over your holiness, not over the gift I transmit to you, that you must be jealously watchful. The holier you are, the dearer you will be to My Heart, and the Spirit of God will enlighten you, while the Goodness of God and His Power will fill your hands with the gifts of Heaven.

A miracle is not a common and essential act for the life in faith. On the contrary, blessed are those who will be able to remain in the faith without extraordinary means to help them to believe!

But neither is a miracle an act so exclusively reserved to special times, that it must cease when they cease. There will always be miracles in the world.

Always.

And the more numerous are the just in the world, the more numerous will the miracles be.

When you see that the true miracles are becoming very rare, you can then say that faith and justice are languishing.

Because I said: "If you have faith, you will be able to move mountains".

Because I said: "The signs that will accompany those, who have true faith in Me, are the victories over demons and diseases, over elements and snares".

God is with those who love Him.

The sign of how My believers are in Me will be the number and the power of the miracles they will work in My name and to glorify God.

To a world without true miracles, it will be possible to say, without slander:

"You have lost faith and justice. You are a world without saints".

Well, sinners is the word here! A Babylonian World where every idol is created and worshiped instead of God our Creator and Father.  Thus, Satan maintains his populace for the Pasturage of Hell, and The Eternal Fire and Brimstone the final destiny of those who chose to say:  "I Will Not Serve"

Peace Be With You Always!

Last edited by Poem on Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:10 pm by Poem

Of Christ Coming Like Lightning From East To West In A Flash, In A Blink Of An Eye

starting from page 834

So, to go back to what I was saying at the beginning, you did the right thing in trying to detain those who, like children seduced by the noise of music or by something glittering strangely, run away absentmindedly from what is certain. But, see? They have their punishment, because they lose My word. But you have been wrong as well. You did remember that I told you not to run here and there at every rumour saying that I was in a certain place. But you did not remember that I also said that, in His second coming, the Christ will be like lightning striking in the east and flashing into the west, in a time shorter than the blinking of an eye. Now this second coming began at the moment of My Resurrection. It will culminate in the apparition of the Christ Judge to all the risen. But before that, how many times I will appear to convert, to cure, to console, to teach, to give orders!

I solemnly tell you: I am about to go back to My Father. But the Earth will not lose My Presence. I shall be watchful and friendly, Master and Doctor, where bodies or souls, sinners or saints, will need Me or will be elected by Me to transmit My words to other people. Because, and this also is true, Mankind will be in need of a continuous act of love from Me because it is so hard to bend, so easy to wane, ready to forget, eager to descend instead of ascending, that if I did not detain it with supernatural means, the law, the Gospel, the divine assistance administered by My Church would be of no avail to keep Humanity in the knowledge of the Truth and in the will to reach Heaven. And I am speaking of the Humanity that believes in Me… Always little when compared to the great mass of the inhabitants of the Earth.

I will come. Let those who will have Me remain humble.

Peace Be With You Always!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:39 am