Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Everything God Does Has Done and Is Doing, Waiting Patiently Is For

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

Everything God Does Has Done and Is Doing, Waiting Patiently Is For  Empty Everything God Does Has Done and Is Doing, Waiting Patiently Is For

Post by Poem

Us, Man.

Gods original thought never ceases never changes. For He does not change.
    Man changes like the wind, every which way it blows.

It is all about having Man fill up Heaven!

When Sin entered, God had a plan called Saving Grace, salvation plan for man to get out of Hell. To give him medicines, to cure him, to always aid man.  The history shows man with a weak constance. He cannot save himself no matter what he does. Even could not follow the Laws God gave to him to help him come to fillup heaven.

God knows for God is the All.  He knows how we are.

Thus providing and giving God has done this throughout.

Free will and intelligence, even with these gifts, man is unable to save himself.

God gives Himself in Sacrifice to give back to man what he had lost, and even with this he cannot save himself.

The Gospel to love it, to know it, to own it! To have it. For in it is the Way of Salvation.  To conquer mans evil in him. Remember evil came in by way of a man and a woman who listened to the Liar, the Seducer --Snake.
    So God brings salvation to counter the snake with the Serpent on the Cross, a mystical sense here which Christ by way of Moses lifted up this serpent and whoever looked at it was cured.  

Symbols. The Snake Satan was countered by Christ's Serpent on the Scaffold the time of Moses. These are all God's ways. He uses them we just don't understand them all.

So Man lost Grace, which is the Holy Spirit. If we understand what the Holy Spirit is, then we simply want Him in us and alight us. Why?  Because this what Man lost!  Loss of Grace is Death.
    What is Grace for man? Life, Life which is the Fullness. Without Grace, man is a dead being.  Man was created to have Life in Him which is God.
    What is Satan?  He does not have Grace. Thus the opposite of Life which his Death. Those without God end up just like Satan which is Death.
    To ways on the earth:  Life, or Death.

Man was created in the Life, which means In God.
    Death wanted to take away Man from Life.
    Thus, death entered into Man.  Man struggles with Death all day long into the night by 365 days a years, until death takes him completely.

It is by God's will that Man lives on the earth. His original thought.
    From the earth he would transport into Heaven. This is the original thought.
    But death entered and man needed a cure to completely regenerate him curing him of Death. Transformation.
    Death cannot enter into where Life Exists.  It will be stopped at the gate.
    Thus Hell exists for those who did not want Life.

No Death. Thus man must choose by listening to Life to see he is in death, to know he needs to come out of death.

On the earth it is the task of man enlightened with this knowledge to convince man who is still in Death, that he is in Death.  To convince and pull his brothers out of death. Come out of Death! Thus when men have formed in the wrong thing, that is death fully they cannot be convinced any longer.

The two examples next to Christ Crucified at Golgotha:
    These two are on death row! Their last hope was Christ, he went to Golgotha to save man, even to die for those two on the Cross.  I am Jesus I am with you all the way to Death to defeat Death for you! Take My Hand! I am hanging beside you, each one of you crucified can you see Me?!  I am here. On the Cross. You are too. Death entered man and each one of you are crucified by Death. He took you from Life! From Life! My Life for yours, I am a God. Only God can save you from Death! Not some foolish fables, magic, sorcery these are all phantoms!  Death's dullisionary phantoms while you hang on the Scaffold. All of you are in actual fact crucified by Death. Just as I was. I willing went down and willingly next to you each one! Willingly To give back to you Life.

You have a free will and intelligence. Use them wisely. See Me next to you as same as you, Crucified. See Me, hear Me. Don't be like the other robber who spat on God died eternally! He is with Death forever!

Come to the Life, Through Me. I am the Living Gospel. In it is Life. Every word is Life.

Love Me, Love God, have love in yourselves, this brings Me with all my power and all my gifts of loving salvation.

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:44 am