Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

How To Have God In You

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

How To Have God In You Empty How To Have God In You

Post by Poem

Jesus says by always having love. Love brings God.

The three divine virtues of Faith Hope Charity.

The Holy Spirit is the Love and Purity to be replete with.
    His Seven Gifts. He gives us new senses, the Baptism of the Fire of Love,
    The Friend, the Comforter, the Teacher, the Guide, to be our master. He amplifies all of Jesus's words, and more. He is with us guiding what to say, what to think on, how to pray, everything! He comes to give us all of this.  Love. God is All Love. 

To contemplate God means to bring fire into the soul.
    To get lost in the eddy of contemplating God.

Cannot have God when these are in effect conquering you: selfishness, human ego, hate, lusts. We have to let go of this.  

Then it is no longer we but God who is in us and well, the Father is beside us as Father to a child having His Head next to ours and He pointing to us of the new planet, a new star, a new system or just the one He created. Saying to us, of it's beauty.

The Holy Spirit says, understanding, kindness, mercy, compassion, with meekness and humility.  Try to see Jesus in the soul, look passed the persons character, personality their humanity and see Jesus.  He is the beggar, the poor, the hungry, penniless, foodless, homeless, abused, hurting, souls. He is in every soul.

Jesus helps us in all manner to overcome. He helps us carry our crosses, He guides us, gives us virtues, graces, advice, Sends the Holy Mother, the Holy Spirit to us for our aid. God provides for all. From His Bounty that is infinite and wise. His bounty. He multiplies seed of every kind.
    He multiplies every thing we need for our life to conquer self.

Faith Hope Charity -- Contemplation of God, prayer, heart felt spurs, all for our souls to be queen in us. To be living souls, and not living flesh.
    The flesh --humanity is always sadness. Sadness has with it heaviness.

The spirit is life and joy--peace and is always light and not heavy, weighty.

To understand. What we do not understand becomes obstacles. The more we understand the more we can do. To finally His gifts work in us to abound a full and complete work, where He supplies. The kind and gentle Spirit always with love.

The Holy Spirit gives to us understanding, forms into loving souls, to saints.
    To give up being human, the ego, the ways all of it. To end the human ego.

The prayer of the Great Saint Jesus, in it says, "teach me to die first to myself and to all that can seduce me and resurrect the human ego."

Contemplation of God, to ask for love from Him.  

Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:42 am