Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

The Apparitions in Fatima and Lourdes

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4130

The Apparitions in Fatima and Lourdes Empty The Apparitions in Fatima and Lourdes

Post by Poem

Notebook: 1945
    Page: 391
    Chp: The Apparitions in Fatima and Lourdes

May 8, 1947

On appearing to me as She does, Our Lady of Fatima says:

"On the 5th, I gave you an intellectual vision of what a well said Rosary is: a rain of roses upon the world. For every Hail Mary said by a loving soul with love and faith, I let a grace fall. Where? Everywhere: on the just to make them more just, on sinners to bring them to repentance. How many! How many graces rain down through the Hail Marys of the Rosary!

"White, red, golden roses. White roses of the joyful mysteries, red roses of the sorrowful mysteries, golden roses of the glorious mysteries. All powerful roses through the merits of my Jesus. For it is his infinite merits that give value to every prayer. Everything good and holy exists and takes place through Him. I scatter them, but He confirms. Oh, my Blessed Child and Lord!

"I give you the white roses of the very great merits of perfect Innocence of my Son, for it is divine and was voluntarily preserved as such by the Man. I give you the red roses of the infinite merits of Suffering of my Son, so willingly consummated for your sake. I give you the golden roses of his most perfect Charity. I give you everything belonging to my Son, and everything belonging to my Son sanctifies and saves you. Oh, I am nothing. I disappear in his splendor. I merely carry out the gesture of giving, but He, He alone, is the inexhaustible source of all graces!

"And, my beloved souls, listen to the words of mine: Do the Lord's will cheerfully. To do his Most Holy Will with sadness is to diminish the great merit of doing it. Resignation is indeed rewarded by God. But joy in doing God's Will multiplies merit a hundredfold and, accordingly, the reward for doing this Divine Will, which is always, always just, even if it perhaps does not seem so to man. Do what God wills, then in a cheerful spirit. And you, dearly beloved, will be pleasing to Him and to me, your Mother. Be at peace under My gaze, which does not abandon you."

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:23 am