Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Some Verses Regarding Blood

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4123

Some Verses Regarding Blood Empty Some Verses Regarding Blood

Post by Poem Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:09 am

Leviticus 17

11 Because the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you, that you may make atonement with it upon the altar for your souls, and the blood may be for an expiation of the soul.

12 Therefore I have said to the children of Israel: No soul of you, nor of the strangers that sojourn among you, shall eat blood.

13 Any man whosoever of the children of Israel, and of the strangers that sojourn among you, if by hunting or fowling, he take a wild beast or a bird, which is lawful to eat, let him pour out its blood, and cover it with earth.

14 For the life of all flesh is in the blood: therefore I said to the children of Israel: You shall not eat the blood of any flesh at all, because the life of the flesh is in the blood, and whosoever eateth it, shall be cut off.

Genesis 4

10 And he said to him: What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth to me from the earth.

Matthew 9

20 And behold a woman who was troubled with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment.

Matthew 23

35 That upon you may come all the just blood that hath been shed upon the earth, from the blood of Abel the just, even unto the blood of Zacharias the son of Barachias, whom you killed between the temple and the altar

Matthew 26

28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which shall be shed for many unto remission of sins.

Matthew 27

4 Saying: I have sinned in betraying innocent blood. But they said: What is that to us? look thou to it.

1 Corinthians 10

16 The chalice of benediction, which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? And the bread, which we break, is it not the partaking of the body of the Lord?

1 Corinthians 11

25 In like manner also the chalice, after he had supped, saying: This chalice is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as often as you shall drink, for the commemoration of me.

1 Corinthians 11

27 Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord

1 Corinthians 15

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot possess the kingdom of God: neither shall corruption possess incorruption.

Galatians 1

16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the Gentiles, immediately I condescended not to flesh and blood.

Colossians 1

20 And through him to reconcile all things unto himself, making peace through the blood of his cross, both as to the things that are on earth, and the things that are in heaven.

Apocalypse 19

2 For true and just are his judgments, who hath judged the great harlot which corrupted the earth with her fornication, and hath revenged the blood of his servants, at her hands.

Apocalypse 19

13 And he was clothed with a garment sprinkled with blood; and his name is called, THE WORD OF GOD.

Apocalypse 22

14 Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of the Lamb: that they may have a right to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city.

Peace Be With You Always

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:56 am