Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

A Little Great Thing From Jesus about True Happiness

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

A Little Great Thing From Jesus about True Happiness Empty A Little Great Thing From Jesus about True Happiness

Post by Poem

Book 5 From Poem of the Man-God
    page 191

Jesus is talking to Judas Iscariot:

« You? And who are you, compared with the past, present and future multitudes to whom My grief will bring joy? I see far beyond earthly happiness. I look at the supernatural beyond it. I can see My sorrow change into eternal delight for a multitude of people. And I embrace sorrow as the greatest power to reach the perfect happiness, which is to love one's neighbour to the extent of suffering to give him joy, to the extent of dying for him. »

« I do not understand that happiness » states Judas.

« You are not wise yet. Otherwise you would understand it. »

« And is John wise? He is more ignorant than I am! »

« From a human point of view he is. But he possesses the science of love. »

The Lord God does want our happiness. But not from a human perspective.
    Jesus came to give life and abundantly. Which is to the soul of man.
    From God's perspective, happiness and joy come from the union with God.

True happiness is within. It comes from love. Jesus and Mary are speaking in Poem or the Gospel, and they make comments about how one loves. You can see by how peaceful souls are to show their love. Love brings peace and joy.
    Joy is abundant happiness.
    When one is possessing the Holy Spirit, He brings this joy. Because Peace is there between the soul and the Spirit. Love brings true peace.

Three things here that come from love. Love, Peace, and Joy.

To be truly united to God brings great love and peace and joy is the result.
    This true happiness. It does not require things, a job, money, whatever is material.

Union with God brings all of these.
    Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.

Good will leads to God.

In The Blessed Lord God,
    Peace be with you always

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:21 pm