Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Let Us Understand the Lord's Words About World and Sons of God

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Let Us Understand the Lord's Words About World and Sons of God Empty Let Us Understand the Lord's Words About World and Sons of God

Post by Poem

This talk comes from the experiences of Man's History, which God would like all men to heed and understand.

Genesis 6

The story goes, that man made a big huge mistake that caused the end of the world back in Noah's time. The sons of God and the daughters of men. What does God mean by this?

These two distinctions?

Cain as we know was the first born of Adam after Adam and Eve had sinned. Cain was evil.
    And God cast Cain out to roam the earth. Cain was cursed by God for having committed murder. The first born of Adam kills the second born of Adam. Brother kills brother out of envy. Lust in the blood.

There are two lineages as a result for man from the Fall from Grace. Not prior to the fall. There was only Good in man. Adam and Woman. Adam as we recall, gave to the Woman her name: Eve. Prior to this, she was woman.

After the sin, Cain is born, of pride and lusts of the first two Parents of mankind. Their lust conceived and bore a son.
    If Adam and Woman had not sinned, there would be no lusts to have been conceived in man or woman.

Therefore envious was Cain. Cain was envious of his brother Abel. Envy a vice which comes from Satan. The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Disobedience leads to pride and lusts. Pride is lust of the mind. Concupiscence is the inclination to lusts. Disobedience then can be said to be the lust to do your own will against what is right and just. There can never be any exceptions to this. Because the end result is always damage. Disobedience causes great damage. Remember this. Ruins a good thing. Consequences arise from our actions, whether good or evil (bad, wrong, ill will, etc.,.) To not heed what is Good.
    From God’s perspective Who is All Good, Evil destroys. So it is with men. It Evil destroys why do it? Why heed it? Why associate with it? Does not make any sense whatsoever. But here’s the tricky part, the flesh. The flesh has been bitten by the Snake. Snakes carry poison. So God depicts to us using words like, snake, serpent, etc., because Man has been lowered by Sin. Only God can restore man. You have to be willing and desirous. Your will and your desire.

All of Man, was then born out of grace until the Blessed Mother of God. She was born full of Grace. Jesus was born full of Grace without the stain of sin, without concupiscence as was the Blessed Mother of God, Mary. Jesus being the first born son of Man and only begotten of the Father. Son of Man and Only Begotten of the Father. (Son of Man because all men should have been born this way if Adam had not sinned) born in Grace.

What does being born of Grace mean? Adam was created in Grace. So was Eve.
    If Adam had remained in Grace, all of us would have been the same. In Grace. Born in Grace.
    It means no Sin and no inclination to lusts. In human terms: No Damage. Man would have remained pure and clean. No evil will. Man would have never known evil. He would have only known good.

So then we can see why Jesus needed to be born full of Grace and Light as Man? Only Begotten of the Father.

So not only can His Passion give us salvation from Sin, but, to be recreated. To give back what was lost, Grace. Without Grace, man cannot grow in love as God wants. Because God is in Grace Himself. He is Grace. So in order for man to be the true sons and daughters, man needs to have Grace restored to him to be in Grace. The goal is to be full of Grace.

Jesus full of Grace and Truth, Light.

A pure man full of Grace and Light. To assimilate and recreate man to what is right and just and well what is true love, peace and joy. Abundant beyond our limited human comprehension. For now, we see through a glass darkly, but then face to face. The true Life God had planned awaits. The never ending true life.

Jesus was born without the stain of Sin which gave him power over the flesh not to yield. He was grace and light in the world of sin and darkness. Yet He was tempted in all points as a man in this world is tempted. The virtue of chastity which is spiritual love. My words are spirit and they are life.

Read Poem of the Man-God now revised to be called The Gospels as Revealed to Me.
    And all the Notebooks 1943,1944, 1945-50. Please read them. These are Jesus' words to all who He calls to. It was because of these works; I was able to return to Catholicism. I was anti-God and lived my way for a long time. Several decades of worldliness and sin. I regret and am totally ashamed. Being made a fool of by Satan. Really and truly. I wish I had my life to live over again from the time I strayed. We should all remain in the Faith no matter what. Do not ever lose your Faith.

Faith Hope Charity. Temperance Prudence Justice Fortitude. Purity Humility Chastity Modesty. Many more.

Sin is death. Lusts are sin. Vices. Concupiscence is the result of sin stained humanity the fall from Grace. Concupiscence makes it easy to lust and fall into lusts. That is why we have this tendency to lust. Concupiscence. This gave to man the evil will. Jesus says, in the 3rd book that man is a deep well of evil and good. To immolate the evil will.

When Satan flashed into Eve the lusts, concupiscence made its way. But did not hatch until Eve acted on it. Incubation period. Once she and Adam acted out the lusts, concupiscence entered and remained.

Concupiscence is genetically transmitted. It's in the human DNA. Cannot be removed. Only the explicit act and will of God can. But as the consequences for the act of Disobedience, this remains. Free will to choose. They chose wrongfully. Baptism removes our stain of sin, but, does not remove concupiscence. Baptism gives the power over concupiscence. Then, the Eucharist which is God coming to us, gives us God to walk over the enemy. Trample on says the Gospel.

Concupiscence, however is not in the spirit of man. That is why we need the Sacraments to keep the beast underfoot. Virtues and all the love from Heaven keeps this beast underfoot. But it is there. Don't be fooled. Have to build grace in you by Grace. Grace is God and many other things related to Good.

God is Love only. He had to create a Justice system and Mercy. Evil cannot remain. It must be dealt with properly. Thus the Justice and Mercy of God created Salvation for all of Mankind. John 3:16. The Gospel is the Life of Jesus Christ. Four Gospels and well a fifth, Poem of the Man-God, now revised by the printer of these books, The Gospel as Revealed to Me. Take notice of this word, "Revealed". Jesus Christ revealed the Gospel to her, Maria Valtorta in visions and speech. He appeared to her many times. Imagine seeing this! Jesus being born, Mary being born, and the rest.

Now back to the story of Genesis 6.

The sons of God are the holy ones born from Adam. God being gracious here to Man. God said to Adam, I will save them.

I stress this very strongly, because I was hateful of God for having let man sin and bring all this evil into being. This is how I thought and well I was wrong. After reading Poem and Notebooks, with great pain and sorrow, Man made the mistake. Not God.

Free will. Free to choose. This is everything for those who do not understand why evil is in the world. Free will.

In heaven God is King. On the earth Man is King. Do you see this? It's in Genesis.

Do you see how much God gives? Do you understand his love? He loved us so much he gave us -- Man the earth to rule over as Kings. The eternal envious one did not agree and well he wanted it all.

Free will. How much God loves. Free to choose. God taught them everything, it was up to them to obey. Love is obedience. So they did not fully love God. For if they had fully loved God, they would have obeyed and ran to the Father to have the pest exterminated for Good. But because they did the opposite, we each have to go to the Father and say, Father, please keep this monkey from bothering me. Protect me, I love you. When we do not love fully God or anyone, we do our own thing. We disobey.

Selfishness, disobedience, lusts, sin, death.

The daughters of men come from the line of Cain.
    The sons of God come from God's promise to save man.

But in Genesis 6, the sons of God, yielded to concupiscence. Lusted after the daughters of men. Creating an end of the world scenario. Because God flooded the entire world with water. Saving only 8 souls and the two of each animal category, flocks, and birds. Sea Mammals not sure about. Only the land dwelling type is what's recorded in the Great Book.

So now we call the Sons of God, those baptized and are following Christ's commandments. If you love Me, says Jesus, keep My commandments. His commandments are of love. Love. If you love Me. Love spurs to do for the one we love. So we must have this love. To remain pure and sin free. To exterminate the lusts, the vices.

Confession when we slip, Sacrament of Holy Communion to assimilate Jesus.

The lesson is great. Sons of God, Daughters of men. Different thinking, different in every way except for our humanity and our souls. But, not always. There are success stories.

Have to be in the Faith. Unless God has a plan for them.

Remember God cast Cain out from the family. But Cain’s and Judas's always emerge in every society even in the Faith. Because man sins and during his sinful times he impregnates a woman. This is also in the Bible. Epistles.

I had strayed and caused unnecessary pain and suffering to myself. So if you can please remain with the true Faith and keep the faith. Stay away from those that are lures, traps and snares of the Devil.

Cain was born directly from Sin. He did not believe God, but wanted God to favor him. Lustfully. Not purely of love. God gave Cain advice. Cain did not love, but was selfish. Vice creates false love, selfish. Distorts all good.

So sin is the result of avoidance and lack of true Love. It is then Evil.

Love is everything. For God is Love. We must receive and grow in love. Wisdom teaches us. Ask for Wisdom. Ask to be absorbed by Love.

Father I have sinned, but if You want, You can cure me.
    Father, I ask for salvation and preservation.
    Father lead me not into temptation, but save me from the Evil One.

Jesus, come Lord Jesus, come guide my soul. Be my King and Master.
    Holy Spirit, enflame my heart with love for You, be my Master.

Love is everything.

Remember we cannot be joined to daughters of Men. They must be converted. Because the daughters of men do not believe nor have the Faith. They will convert you to their ways. Genesis 6 shows this as true and ends the world.

God so loved the world He sent His Only Begotten Son. But the world does not want to be saved. It wants to live as it wants. Adverse to God’s good will. To love their own way. To remain its own king apart from the true King and Kingdom of Life. They choose death. Lusts, Vices. They chose not to love. Obedience is love. Love is gentle, kind, full of joy and peace all that is good and sweet. God wants all of us to love and have peace and joy. This seems rhetorical. All this religious talk and thinking, explanations. God loves and He created to have love. To have love. This then He gave to man, to have love. Likeness. To enjoy life in goodness. Joy, peacefulness, kindness, all that is good and sweet.

Jesus says to Maria and to all who read the Dictations, the Revealed Truths, to forget the world and its non-sense and begin the exodus to the New Earth. This is written in the Notebook of 1943. I have to find it again the page and chapter.

In the world, the world apart from God and the Church, are the daughters of Men.

Faith Hope Charity. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Remember this, Heaven awaits.
    Eternal blissful Love awaits those who do not faint.

Please pray for the conversion of souls every day and for the souls in Purgatory to increase the flames of love.

Peace be with you always.

In the Blessed Lord, In Christ Jesus, In the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:17 pm by Poem

I was praying the Surrender to the Will of God Novena by Dolindo, who was Padre Pio's friend and priest of the Catholic Faith.  Father Don Dolindo Ruotolo cross 1882-1970)

In it Jesus states, this:

Day 7
    "I perform miracles in proportion to your full surrender to me and to your not thinking of yourselves. I sow treasure troves of graces when you are in the deepest poverty. No person of reason, no thinker, has ever performed miracles, not even among the saints. He does divine works whosoever surrenders to God. So don’t think about it anymore, because your mind is acute and for you it is very hard to see evil and to trust in me and to not think of yourself. Do this for all your needs, do this all of you and you will see great continual silent miracles. I will take care of things, I promise this to you."

This prayer from St. Peter:

"Grant to your servants, even as they speak Your words, complete assurance by stretching forth Your Hand in cures and signs and wonders to be worked in the Name of Jesus, Your holy servant,"

Now listen carefully, these were, Men of God.  Not the daughters of Men as depicted in Genesis.

Let's move forward:  God chose Abraham.  To begin a new. To save man.
    It reads like a story but has a Divine Purpose.

God's plan remember is always to have man fill up heaven.  To save Man, Adam's children.  

Let's go to Genesis.

In Genesis are our beginnings as men.  The world of mankind.  

Cain was born of Sin.  Abel was born in Sin.  Two distinctions here.

Of Sin means that the parents had just begun to lust and conceive in lusts the Peak and Height.  Full of Lusts. So the child was born of their Sin.  

Abel was born after the sin had already been conceived.  Probably not too long afterwards. But he was good. He sought after the Lord with a humble heart. He was loving.

Jealousy and Envy.  Concupiscence.  The will to do this.  Cain on the scale of left to right, left being extreme in lusts, the right being love,charity, Cain was on the left on this scale.  He had committed a great major sin.  He killed.  Thus God cursed him and cast him out from the family. God put a sign on him. Marked him.

They could have repented.  Eve, after the death of Abel was crushed and she and Adam repented.  Thus to Eve was given a new son.

Now as the times go on, from this period, man is being born on both sides of this lineage.  Sons of God and the daughters of Men.

God separated them.  But He did not forsake them.

We see that in the Bible is God's way of showing man what has happened and only He knows.  Because He sees and knows all men. He is God.

He does not want the death of any man or spirit. Because He is Life. The Originator of all life.  Evil cannot ever remain. Evil has no place in Heaven. None.

Satan is Evil. He was able to seduce man to ruin.  To ruin.

Two ways upon the earth. Good and Evil.

God's wish is for all to be converted to His Christ.  And be forever in Paradise in Heaven.

But this is the problem, Free will.  We do not understand this gift well enough from God's perspective. His Law.

Free will is given.  Thus, if used by Evil, creates ruin.

God wants purity and holiness. Because that's what it takes to conquer evil.

Every virtue and all of Heaven's aid.  The Blessed Lord, all the choir of saints and angels to help and aid us against all the wickedness of Satan.

What is Evil? We need to be educated by God.
    What is Good?  We need to be educated by God.

Not a tiny speck of evil can be in us.  

The Holy Spirit is here to help man to achieve true purity and holiness. Grace restored back to man, but each man has to prepare himself to be able to possess the Holy Spirit.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:35 pm by Poem

God wants man to come to the saving grace of the One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church, which was created by God for man.  In the world there is the spirit of the world who is Satan. He wants to keep man from Heaven.  He has his own followers. He uses them in every society upon the earth. The mix in unbeknown to man.  They work in the shadows as does their king Satan.  They do not like the light and do not speak of God in a good way.  They promote darkness and their design comes from Satan who is their king.  These do not go about in the light.  They wait and approach and make ways that twist what is good and just.  Disguising their ways, their king and their plans, the design.  They seem to be good and just, but, their leader has them appear that way.  Lucifer changes them into what appears to be angels of light, men of light.  A false light. Their aura is always green.  

Your Holy Mother's aura is always bright and golden. My Jesus is always very bright white.  As seen in the birth and as seen on Mount of Tabor.

A remnant is always the case.  It was with Noah and it shall be during the Antichrist's reign upon the earth.  

The many baptized children of One Holy Apostolic Church of my Son, shall be thinned out, because of their associations to the daughters of Men.

This is always the seduction of Satan. To seduce away from the true life.

If men were pure and holy in the Church of My son, the world would be coming to the Church. Instead because it is not, and too few are, the men of the Church go to the daughters of Men and lose their life.  

Your Holy Mother is always waiting for all to come and repent and return to true life.  Seek to do this now.  Do not wait. Time is of the essence to return.  

Great graces are being given.  Look to the heavens for your salvation. Salvation does not come from men. It comes from God.  Only God can save.

Peace be with you always
    In the One Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church.

Poem

Post Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:28 pm by Poem

Let's catch up on this lesson now.

The world could have experienced and lived in Paradise from Christ's Passion.
    Could have. Because God's design is always Paradise.

Through the Sacraments, man can achieve true transformation to the image of Christ so perfectly because God does everything perfect. So man should have this will in him to act and do perfect. Because the Father in Heaven is thus. To imitate God.
    That's what we are to achieve.

Satan to be defeated by all, we all have to embark on this path.  Man is created to imitate, and assimilate.  To become perfect.

We have to each one, see that God only wants our good. Not our ruin.

Man has free will to choose. To act. To do. To think. To live. To eat. To sleep. To do the many things that are available to do.

Man has unfortunately two paths before him.  The Tree of Life, leading to Life, and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, leading away from Life.

Upon the earth Satan and his dark demons seek to sow and do damage to ruin man.

Upon the earth the Lord grants to man graces and every good to achieve Life.

We must chose the good path. Because we do not want to be in Hell forever.
    What is Hell?  Separation from Life and all that is good.  Death. Hell is Death for the souls.  The body already experiences death, because it dies.  This death is a foretaste of what Hell is to souls.  
    When a person dies, they are no longer.  The loved ones miss them, pain and sorrow, who can tell what happens to each person? How deep the pain?

This death is what happens in Hell forever and ever. You don't ever get light, love, warmth, joy, peace, happiness ever. It is forever gone. Never to be.

How many souls are lost forever?  Countless.

Free will to chose.  How much we do not understand this.
    The world is governed by the spirit of the world because, man has let it grow. Christ came to give man a second chance at Paradise on earth. But man listens to his fleshly desires over the spiritual desires and turns his spirit into flesh.

Christ came to return man back to spirit.  Where the flesh and the spirit coexist in harmony.  

The Daughters of Men, do not have faith in God and are thus flesh and their souls are not in control.  They are devoid of God in their souls, in their hearts.  
    Until they convert, they remain as they are.  

A good true story that the Lord gave to Maria was about, a lady who was humanly perfect.  How depicted them as, not having spiritual love, supernatural love.

Madame Curie. 1944 Notebook. She was saved by the merits of others prayers.
    See this? A favor of love granted by Our Lord. She was not converted while among the living.  She did not merit heaven on her own.  Saints merit heaven on their wills and their works.  

The two lineages remain today as well. The Sons of God, and the Daughters of Men.  But it is the will of man to choose.  They are earthly minded.  They see only this life.  Their spirits need to be regenerated to come to Grace.

The battles are soul against soul.  The souls that are not baptized and walking in the Lord, vs the souls that are.

Thus a remnant is saved.  

Pray for the conversion of mankind.

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm