Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta Empty Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta

Post by Poem Sat May 25, 2013 5:05 am

If you have read with clarity the Notebooks, then you understand that the Antichrist will indeed take over the Vatican the Beast and the Antichrist are the same being.

There is the Mark of the Beast which is one thing that all must be stamped with stating you belong and have made allegiance.  The Beast and the Antichrist seem to be two different beings. They are.  The Beast is Always Satan. He just took over a human being. So two personages.

Out of the Vatican will proceed Blasphemies against God, and declaring all falsehood.  The world has been feeding the souls in the world all falsehood, so it is natural that a False Teacher will rise to power and these will be, Cut off for Good! Amen. [ Two trees in the Beginning:  The tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil.  The Tree of Life ] In the Garden of Eden, God gave to man one choice to follow.  The other choice became a bug and he scratched it thus man has two choices.  God left the scene. Before God left, God was always on the scene.  But because man decided he wanted to have Two Destinies, God left the earth and went up to Heaven, He said:  "Well man you made a choice I would never had made." But nevertheless, I will not violate your free will to choose.  But, because Adam did not obey his father, his father punished him for not obeying a great big tall order which would lead all of humanity to error and death.  Only God can give man 'Life.'  The Giver of Life was rejected for a second choice, that being, "Death."  Innocent as they were, they did not know, that the Serpent was truly a Deceiver until it was too late.  Yet, God grants to man, that Choice.  It is yours for the asking.  Ask and Receive. [ Read Christs comments in Book 5 ]

What makes him change?  The world makes him change. He loses his focus from God to the below. His gaze is no longer upon the Lord His God.  That's why we all sin. Because we forget that the world is Satan's medium to lure to fleshly desires. Just one thought is all it takes.  If you entertain any thought coming from the pit of hell which is seasoned with all kinds of fat, you will immediately have the Beast upon you.

[11] For I am the Lord thy God, who brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it. [12] But my people heard not my voice: and Israel hearkened not to me. [13] So I let them go according to the desires of their heart: they shall walk in their own inventions. [14] If my people had heard me: if Israel had walked in my ways: [15] I should soon have humbled their enemies, and laid my hand on them that troubled them.

They have embraced the Spirit of Falsehood.  

Why would such things happen if the Church is following God?   If, the majority of believers were truly following the Lord, the world would have become as Jesus said, "A Second Paradise" because God gave the Power and the Miracle for man to convert and be made New! ! Yet, man did not comprehend this powerful Miracle.  God is always wanting the man to be so blessed and so embellished by God, yet man turns aside to what is not Life, but, Death.  The Error of Adam is repeated in the race of Adam.  They choose Death rather than Life.  The Error: "the desire to be like God."  In fact to be 'Superior to God.' The desire causes the effort to come forth, 'to do.'  It is an inherited trait and hidden deep inside our character.  It automatically works without our knowing it is engaged in full gear.  It is a motion that only God can cure.  

The desire to know like God and be like God, causes the Pride to rise up thus blinding our minds and eyes.  Even if our desire is a small moll hill.  It doesn't matter the object of your desire as far as owning a large company, ruling the world, or even a small tire shop.  The thing is inside causing the thinking to engage towards the goal.  (aside from this topic, I have found a chapter in 1943 Notebook where Jesus explains that He gives a formless soul all the time needed to form as long as it responds)

The wilderness and the desert is a place prepared by God. These are stating that, Water of Life and the Richness of, are no longer available in the places of worship. But have to resort to living on crumbs and bird droppings as stated by the allegory words of 'wilderness' and 'desert.'  

Sorry to say, but, even the places of worship have become 'Egypt.'  And 'Sodom.'  Babylon is a place of every idol, and the whole world has become Babylon according to God's Word.  Thus the world is where, the cities are built up. Such as was Sodom and Gomorrah and the other three cities destroyed by God's Fire.  Cities.  The world lives in 'cities.' That's where the businesses are, that's where sin has entered and destroyed souls with all kinds of beastly, living.   Sodom and Gomorrah were Fenced in Cities wall surrounded them.

Cities, Megalopolis's.  Now in the Book of Wisdom a certain chapter states, "Pentapolis" the land of five cities. Chapter 10:6.  Today we have Megalopolis's.  Meaning a bunch more. And these all stink to high Heaven. God's nose doesn't like them. Can you imagine filth roaming around in your house all day everyday? Whew! Phew! Time to get the odor eaters! God's Hand is pretty Big! It is Infinite in Measure - width, height, length, depth. Imagine an Infinite size Finger brazing the earth! So, you humans who believe in nothing but your own flesh, welcome to your nightmare.  Turn to His Mercy now while you still can.

For those who wake up from the reality at hand there is God's Mercy to save you from eternal death.

In 1943 God gave a warning to the Church in Rome the Headquarters as you will in human terms for those not too griping, to warn mankind of the impending events of the future.  It could have been avoided.  What God sees of the future is the 'inevitable' outcome such as revealed in Daniel, Ezekiel, Zechariah, Malachi, Revelations, and the books of the Four Evangelists.

It had taken me time to grasp this above.  Even though God has a foreknowledge of the future, when men come into existence, is when God grants them life and the time to choose which path he takes.  You can have your name written in the Book of Life if you so desire it. Or you can have your name 'removed' from the Book of Life.  What God foresees, is the results of men making their choices. Such as myself.  I do not have a guarantee that I will make it to Heaven. I must do as Jesus wants.

What God was saying is, that if you empty out the Synagogues of Satan which is the world at large, and drop, cut off from yourselves, all that the world is, and come to His House, His Synagogues, the world would become extinct, and the House of God would grow taking over the world and the world would have been according to God's Ways. Which is Love. Charity. Goodness.  Spirits loving each other and their Creator.

The opposite has happened.  The House of God has become empty!  And they have filled the Synagogues of Satan! The World is Fat with Souls ready for the Abyss!

Thus, so, the House of God, wherein God is no longer, has become the Synagogues of Satan.  These are the buildings made of stone, and consequently the souls are empty and devoid of God.  Grace is in the Faithful.  And there are those who are faithful and struggle, and they know.  But, they will persevere. They will become holy. They will enter into the Glory of God.  They will.  For the purgation is required, just sitting in your house, you get poisoned.  There is no where that the mess of Satan is not leaking.

Remember, Jesus said, Hell will come to the earth.  A stench so nasty.  There is nowhere we can go without being invaded, bombarded by Satanic out pour.  

Jesus was explaining to Maria about God's perfume. How that even a tightly sealed area, has leaks and cracks.  Now the opposite applies to Satan's stench, the areas are no longer tightly sealed, where the small cracks would have been negated by God's perfume.

Thus, to consecrate an area, your house, your towns and cities, even your countries to God, would have perfumed the land, your cities, towns, your homes, your areas, and Satan would have had to remain outside.  Why?  The Power of God and the smell of this perfume Satan hates. He tries to invade every one of them.  And in our times, he has invaded and punched through, because of souls seeking other pastures.  When we open the door to the Evil One, he comes a rushing in with all his minions.  Thus, is our state today.  

A purging of all vermin, stench of Satan, rather a cleansing from Evil's wretchedness is what the Great Tribulation produces in the end.

Lord states, only a small few are his Faithful Remnant.   Only Jesus knows the numbers.  Only God knows how many. Only God knows who will be martyred and who will be sent to the Abyss.  For as stated above in the forum, only God knows the entire future of man. That is why He gave us the Book of Revelations, the Poem of the Man-God, the Notebooks, and all the other dictations of Maria Valtorta.  To help His Church through the coming Tribulation, to increase the chances of survival, to save as many as possible, to bring back the erring, to thwart Satan's plan of death and destruction.

In the book of Ezekiel, one of the visions shows clearly the clergy worshiping each one of the their own choice of idols, turning their backs to Holy of Holies--God. The Abomination that makes Desolate.  A desolate earth.  Scraps of flesh here and there, where God tells the birds and fowls to have a party! Eat up, bonapetit! No joke... laugh all you want. The truth is God.  God reveals these things so we can avoid death and destruction. But who do you listen to?  Your world leaders, your country leaders, out of false reasons.  A false humility, when you know they are not following Christ, you follow them instead. So God hands you, you, you, over to whom you wish to follow. That is it in a nutshell.  I have put out this information since January 2008, and no one believed! Not a single soul.  Why?  Because they believed, man over God.

God is Creator.

God is your Creator. He made you. Gave you a soul! Gave you a soul! So you can have life. And then what did you do? You trusted 'flesh and blood' and not the Spirit who made you.

Here's some reasoning I hear comes from myself too.  

"I don't know if what is written is true."  Of course it's true, why would God take the time to write in so many words, the reality?  If God did not love man, we would not exist.  Reverse psychology here.  Have to think in the opposite sometimes. Because your mind is stuck in one drive.  There are other modes to use.

The fact that man cannot explain how he was created apart from what the Bible says, says many things.  There's no proof that the other explanations were true. They were tried and tested and they are all proven false and dead. But, man not trusting in God finds himself in a conundrum.  Which way should I go? Who should I believe? First of all you're nothing but fear and anxiety. No peace. God comes to you when you are peaceful. So if this is true, what must you do?  Become peaceful.

If God is Peace and He cannot be where there is noise and every chaotic thing under the sun, what must you do?  

Jesus was born when the earth was peaceful. Otherwise He would have to wait till the next peaceful state upon the earth.  Jesus comes the Second time, to Conquer the Pests and take what is His into the Era of Peace, His Era of Peace. What God does. God makes the Era of Peace.  If man would have cooperated with God in the last two thousand years, hey, we could have been at peace! could have been! But, man did not understand the wonderful Gift God granted to Man. Instead those who did not understand became the enemies of God's plan to convert the world.

It is stated in Matthew's Gospel,

[18] And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: All power is given to me in heaven and in earth. [19] Going therefore, teach ye all nations; baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. [20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.

This above was given to all who become Catholics, notice that the people present are not just priests, apostles, but, all who believed Jesus and even those who were not friends of Jesus, but, came as a result of a believer of Jesus. And wella, what happened? Jesus Ascends right in front of their bewildered eyes! They see Jesus Ascend! The obvious observations are what Jesus is always stating to us dulled by sin, mankind. I am no exception! I have been bewildered! I have been blind to the whole thing myself! Why? Sin! Selfishness, pride, some vice.

Think about like this, if, man had evolved spiritually as God had thought, man would have made a movie, of the Life of Jesus with the aid and inspiration of the Holy Spirit to show all the things we need to see.  But instead TV land, Hollywood types have made  Satan and humanity it's story lines.  Human knowledge, human power, human will. Humanity.  Gore, death, killing, fighting, entertainment to remain in self adoration, to instruct man on how to be killers, lustful beings, no spiritual content but the evil kind wickedness.  

The Notebook 1943 has the words of St. John, he said, I burnt my human will, and my human reasoning like pyres on the altar.  He made them null and void. Got rid of them. And thus he became a Saint and Seraph. And he is enjoying Paradise. Praise Jesus!

Can God change the future today? Sure can. But it is up to man to submit to God's ways. If he does then, things will change. At least 50% must submit right off the bat. Otherwise not even 10 just will do any good. The 10 'just' souls will ride the boat to the next shore protected from death.

Half of the world's population has to submit right off the bat. But this won't happen as stated in Apocalypse. They instead curse God because of the plagues. Why too busy as just flesh. The soul dead to Life.  They are all too human. Their humanity is everything to them. The pride of life.  To be gods of flesh.  So we read about all the things man has accomplished so far and the goals seen of space exploration.  Scifi

Let's go find new life in the Universe. Zip around in starships. Dig to the center of the earth.  Make mechanical robot giants fly around in.  Transporting.  Conjuring, mediums, witch craft, you name it, all these errors. All a result of the Sin, be your own gods, become superior to God. That was the lure from Satan.  

Thus God punished Adam and Eve, where this act of theirs could not be annulled.  Could only be cancelled by Jesus and Mary to start a new. All of Adam and Eve's fiasco was cancelled and wiped. But the Stain remains.  Two choices.  

The Lord provided a means for man to come out of the old ways and into the new one.

Two paths, two destinies still remain for all men to choose. If you do not choose you have made a choice not to choose.  Thus remaining in the old.  

But Christ and Mary has paid the price for your Eternal Life.  His Blood covers the earth and souls to this day.  Keeping man from being eliminated from the face of the earth.  His Blood is always upon us for our good.  Thus, we are being washed even when we do not see it.  There is God's graces.  Christ's Blood, daily bread, hope for men to wake up, their souls.  God's graces are always descending in hopes for souls to rise up.  

Now Christ says, at some point in future times, the Great Tribulation period that there will be a period where this will stop for brief time.  Similar to Egypt, similar to when the Father had abandoned Christ at the Passion.

The reason being evil will have been perfected. The Abomination that makes desolate.

What does this mean? Abomination that makes desolate?

The Daily Sacrifice will be taken away.  Thus God has rolled up the carpet.

What a horrendous time it will be. Antichrist, slaughters happening wickedness galore.
    A most horrendous time, abominations.  The worst time in the history of man.  More terrible than the Great Deluge.  The Great Deluge was a peaceful one compared to what's coming.  People in our time have been watching movies about killing in the masses, games that are the same. Gore.  Death, slaughter.  Man occupies himself with these.  Death at any cost by any means these kinds of movies, tv shows, games. Then his character and mindset being this, he talks horrible, bad language, no grace, bad character, terrible, death, hatred. Then the Antichrist comes to sit as king. And he gets cheered and worshiped because He is Death.  During this time, No Daily Sacrifice.

Abomination that Makes Desolate has arrived at this point.  Death to the inhabitants of the earth.  Your souls are at stake. Your bodies which you adore more than your souls.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:34 am; edited 23 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta Empty POEM BOOK 5 CHAPTER 631

Post by Poem Sun May 26, 2013 3:34 am

Jesus is speaking to His Apostles before His Ascension:

"Finally, consider that the world, age, diseases, time, persecutions conspire against you. Therefore do not be avaricious with what you have received and do not be imprudent. For this reason transmit the Priesthood in My Name to the best disciples, so that the Earth may not be left without priests. And ensure that the sacred character is granted after a severe examination, not verbal, but of the deeds of him who asks to be a priest, or of him whom you judge suitable to be one.

"Consider what is a Priest. The good he can do. The evil he can do. You have had the example of what can be done by a priest who has lapsed from his sacred character. I truly tell you that this country will be dispersed because of the sins of the Temple. But I also truly tell you that also the Earth will be destroyed when the abomination of desolation will affect the new Priesthood, by leading men to apostasy in order to embrace the doctrines of hell. Then the son of Satan will arise and peoples will moan in dreadful fright, as only few will remain faithful to the Lord, and also then, after horrible convulsions, the end will come after the victory of God and of His few Chosen ones, and the wrath of God on all the cursed ones. Woe, three times woe if for those few there will still be no saints, the last pavilions of the Temple of Christ! Woe, three times woe, if to comfort the last Christians, there will be no true Priests, as there will be for the first ones. Really the last persecution will be horrible, as it will not be the persecution of men but of the son of Satan and of his followers. Priests? Those of the last hour will have to be more than priests, so wild will be the persecution of the hordes of the Antichrist. Like the man dressed in linen, who is so holy as to be beside the Lord, in the vision of Ezekiel, they will have to be untiring in marking a Tau with their perfection on the spirits of the few faithful ones, so that the flames of may do not cancel that sign. Priests? Angels. Angels swinging the thurible of the incences of their virtues to purify the air of the miasmata of Satan. Angels? More than angels: other Christs, others Myself, so that the believers of the last times may be able to persevere until the end. That is what they will have to be.

"My Church demolished by its own ministers! While I support it with the help of victims. And they, the Priests, who will have only the garment and not the soul of a Priest, who help the ebullition of the waves agitated by the infernal Snake against your boat, Peter. Stand up! Rise! Transmit this order to your successors: "Hands on the rudder, the lash on the shipwrecked people who wanted to be shipwrecked, and try to founder the boat of God". Strike, but save and proceed. Be severe, because just is the punishment for marauders. Defend the treasure of the faith, Hold the lamp aloft, like a lighthouse above the rough sea, so that those who follow your boat may see and not perish. Shepherd and pilot for the dreadful times, gather, guide, hold My Gospel high, because safety is found in it and in no other science.

"The days will come when, as it happened to us in Israel, but even more deeply, the Priesthood will think it is a chosen class, because it knows the superfluous and does not know the indispensable any longer, or is aware of it in the deaf form in which the Priests now know the Law: in its garment, exaggeratedly overburdened with fringes, but not in its spirit. The days will come when all the books will replace the Book, and this will be used only as one, who must use an object by force, handles it mechanically, as a peasant ploughs, sows, harvests, without meditating on the wonderful providence which is that multiplication of seeds that is renewed each year: a seed is thrown into turned soil and it becomes stalk, ear of corn, then flour and then bread through God's paternal love. Who, putting a mouthful of bread in his mouth, raises his spirit to Him Who created the first seed and for ages has made it spring up again and grow, giving the right quantity of rain and heat, so that it may open and grow and ripen without rotting or getting burnt? Likewise the time will come when the Gospel will be taught scientifically well, spiritually bad.

"Now, what is science if it lacks wisdom? It is straw. Straw that swells and does not nourish. And I truly tell you that the time will come in which too many among the Priests will be like swollen straw-stacks, proud straw-stacks, that will stand up straight in the pride of being so swollen, as if they had given themselves all those ears of wheat that crowned the straw, as if the ears were still on the summits of the straw, and will think that they are everything because, instead of the handful of wheat, the true nourishment that is the spirit of the Gospel, they will have all that straw: a heap! A heap! But can straw be enough? It is not even sufficient for the stomach of a beast of burden, and if its master does not strengthen the animal with fodder and fresh herbs, the beast of burden nourished only with straw wastes away and may even die. And yet I tell you that the time will come when the Priests, forgetting that with few ears of wheat I taught spirits the Truth, and forgetting also what it cost their Lord that true bread of the spirit, drawn completely and only from the Divine Wisdom, spoken by the Divine Word, dignified in its doctrinal form, indefatigable in its repetitions, so that the truth spoken should not get lost, humble in its form, without the false glitter of human sciences, without historical or geographical completions, will not take care of its soul, but of the garment to be thrown on it, to show the crowds how many things they know, and the spirit of the Gospel will get lost in them, under avalanches of human science. And if they do not possess it, how can they transmit it? What will these swollen straw-stacks give the believers? Straw. What nourishment will the spirits of the believers get from it? Enough to lead a wretched languishing life. Which fruit will ripen from such teaching and from this imperfect knowledge of the Gospel? The coolness of hearts, the replacement of the only true doctrine with heretical doctrines, with doctrines and ideas that are more than heretical, the preparation of the ground in favour of the Beast for his transient icy dark horrible kingdom.

"But you, Pontiff, and you, Shepherds, watch that the spirit of the Gospel may not get lost in you and in your successors, and pray the Holy Spirit untiringly that the Pentecost may be continually renewed in you - you do not understand what I mean, but you will soon know - so that you may understand all the languages and choose and distinguish My voices from those of the Monkey of God: Satan. And do not allow My future voices to become void. And each of them is an act of mercy of Mine to assist you, and the more are the reasons by which I see that Christianity needs them to get through the storms of times, the more numerous they will be.

"Shepherd and pilot, Peter! Shepherd and pilot. It will not be sufficient for you one day to be shepherd if you are not pilot, and to be pilot if you are not shepherd. You will have to be both to keep the lambs gathered together, as hellish tentacles and fierce claws will try to snatch them from you, or music of false impossible promises will seduce you, and to proceed with the boat caught in all the winds blowing from the north, south, east and west, lashed and tossed by the powers of the depths, hit by the arrows shot by the archers of the Beast, burnt by the breath of the dragon, with its edges swept by its tail, so that the imprudent ones will be burnt and will perish, falling into the stormy sea.

"Shepherd and pilot in dreadful times. And your compass is the Gospel. In it there is Life and Safety. And everything is said in it. Every article of the holy Code, every answer for the manifold cases of souls are in it. And ensure that Priests and believers do not depart from it, and that no doubts arise about it. And take care that no alterations, changes and adulterations are made to it. The Gospel is I Myself. From My birth to My death. In the Gospel there is God. Because the works of the Father, of the Son, of the Holy Spirit are manifest in it. The Gospel is love. I said: "My Word is Life". I said: "God is Love". So let people know My Word and have love in them, that is, God, to have the Kingdom of God. Because he who is not in God, does not have the Life in him. Because those who do not receive the Word of the Father will not be able to be one thing with the Father, with Me and with the Holy Spirit in Heaven, and they will not be able to belong to the only Fold, which is as holy as I want it. They will not be vine-shoots joined to the Vine, because he who, wholly or partly, rejects My Word is a member in whom the sap of the Vine no longer flows. My Word is juice that nourishes, makes one grow and yield fruit."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta Empty NOTEBOOK 1943

Post by Poem Mon May 27, 2013 2:27 am

From Notebook 1943, Page 559  Eternal Father to Christ's Vicar

"For if, afterwards, in spite of every means, Justice should perish and both the dominator's and the dominated, carried away increasingly by Satan, should, out of malefic mimicry, detach themselves more and more from God, I, will then remove My Light and Truth. And this shall occur when even in My Dwelling--the Church--there are too many who, out of human self-interest and unworthy weakness, are among those by the sowers of Evil in their different doctrines. You shall then know the shepherd who does not take care of the abandoned sheep, the idle shepherd Zechariah speaks about.

"Remember Johns Apocalypse. Remember the dragon: the Evil One begetting the future Antichrist, who prepares the formers kingdom not only by unsettling consciences, but by sweeping away a third of the stars in his coils and turning the stars into mire. When this demoniacal vintage takes place in Christ's Court, among the leading figures in His Church, in the light reduced to a bare glimmer and preserved as the only lamp in the hearts of Christ's faithful--for the Light cannot die, I have promised, and the Church, even in periods of horror, will preserve just the amount needed to become radiance again after the trial--the idol shepherd shall come, who shall be and shall remain where his masters will.

"Let whoever has ears to understand, understand. For those alive at that time death will be a blessing."

Revelations 11:1~2 Ref. to Christ's Court in the holy city, Vatican

[1] And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and it was said to me: Arise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar and them that adore therein. [2] But the court, which is without the temple, cast out, and measure it not: because it is given unto the Gentiles, and the holy city they shall tread under foot two and forty months:

The Temple of God and the Mother Of God as stated in Revelations 11:19~12:2

[19] And the temple of God was opened in heaven: and the ark of his testament was seen in his temple, and there were lightnings, and voices, and an earthquake, and great hail.  [1] And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars: [2] And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.

Through the Power of God, the Remnant Church on Earth is held together. Not the exclusive will of man. But your will to remain faithful counts heavily!

Now when we read the Poem of the Man-God the Final Book 5, where Jesus is explaining the Matrix of the Church in Jerusalem, to the Apostles, again this is repeated here "about to give birth."  Because, the earth is about to be purged of all evil! Thus, the Church goes on into the ERA of Peace.

Signifies that the man child is God's.  Allegory. The man-child gets caught up to Heaven is the allegory, is about to give birth to new saints.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:52 am; edited 6 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta Empty Re: Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta

Post by Poem Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:39 am

Why then is a Remnant needed you ask? Because this is one of those turning points of mankind where a 'serious' purging is required by God or, the whole lot of mankind becomes demons and you know what happens when mankind becomes demons.  Cleansing of the earth of vermin. I just explained why a Remnant needs to be saved.  I hope you can see. God's Vineyard, God's Farm. He wants real sons and daughters. If you want pleasure paradise of mud, it's your choice, but, God will ask you to reconsider your choice.

The Earth is the Lords and everything in it.

Several passages in the Bible tell man this.  Beginning in Genesis.

God, made so and so and it was 'good.'  God was pleased, therefore, it is God's planet, God's Universe, and every kingdom, business, home, etc., etc., belongs to God.  All of it!  Man must learn who is the Owner and Creator or they perish, and when you perish it will be too late to KNOW. But, You Will Finally KNOW, one way or the other who God is.  It is best to Know Him and cling to Him before you are sent to the Demons Dungeon.   And consequently you will know that God is the Owner and Creator of the Entire Material Existence which you have clung to like gold and idolized beyond measure. You did not reach spiritualhood, but, reached perfect sinhood.  No amount of repentance once you are sentenced to the Abyss can bring you to Heaven with God and Angels and Saints. None. That is why you have till your last breath and for those who do not take the "Chip" are your last chances at Heaven and God and Saints and Angels.  Become unbraindead give Life to yourselves, you are being called by God Himself at this moment and not the False Catholics, who portray a False God that says, He will not punish!  You can sin past the limits, sin has now been lifted! There is no such thing as Sin! Only We Are Gods! That's what they proclaim, all false prophets.  Thus, these antichrists are also all false prophets as well.  They all have the same characteristics to lure man from Heaven and steal them away to Hell!

These no longer believe in Heaven or Hell and thus proclaim whatever suits your needs. Whatever floats your boat. Whatever makes you feel good. Thus they live like unrestrained beasts and animals doing whatever they felt like.

A False Catholicism where God is on Vacation!  Proclaiming to the inhabitants of earth, Babylon, all kinds of things, while the elite the giants take all the goods of the earth and hoard it for themselves! What a bunch of buffoons! Such buffoonery! Loss of Paradise for mud and sand. No value.  Empty! their souls are a black hole, black holes are negative.  No Life in them, no Living Water flowing over the souls refreshing and rejuvenating them inside. Dry parched arid deserts are they. Do you understand? Can you comprehend? Or are you still filled with rocks, boulders, stubble, rubble, and hay?

If you are, you are a dry arid desert yourself.  Because I just described what a desert is.  Look at the pictures.

Then look at  a 'water fall' the river before it and after it.  That's what God is referring to! Your Soul to be always refreshed by the Living Waters. God is Life, Satan is Death. Your choice.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta Empty Re: Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta

Post by Poem Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:28 am

Trust me, many of us are too worldly, and believe the church will never become a seat of the Antichrist.  They believe in human nature and they believe, Evil is a figment of ones imagination and that it happened, long time ago, but, won't come near them.  This kind of thinking is flaky, they did not read, Genesis, they did not comprehend Christ being put to Death! They did not comprehend, Christians being martyred, they live a sheltered life in a bewildered state, denial of evil and bad.  They are blinded by their worldly lifestyle. The spirit of the world is 'Satan' thus Satan is your god.  God said, 'My Kingdom is not of this world!' And you went to live in the world! Which is governed and ruled by Satan. Even though God says, the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, God means everything in it. God created, Lucifer who became Satan. And if you do not believe in God, he hands you over to Satan. Satan refused to worship God. He denied God! Thus, if you do the same, there is Satan to be your buddy and pal.  Your choice.

Let's take a look at someone's house, interiorly.  It is relatively clean, neat, and not a shamble for the most part.  So, if my house is like this, I can't imagine a war, nor can I imagine evil coming here, since my house seems to be protected by God. I'm sure He is but, your thinking is off the scale!

Let's take a look at your work place. I live in America.  So in America the office place has all the nice trimmings of a home, because, women in America found that the old office place was drabbie.

I worked in offices where, it had everything that my house had and more! So I know office spaces and homes in America.   They think they are safe.  Well not so.  Evil, called Satan, when man departs from the worship of God to the worship of idols, like self, home, job, people, whatever is not God, God warns nicely, kindly, and when people ignore, God's nudges get stronger. Because the Love is being ignored, the One Who gave Life, and gives Life is being ignored.  How would you feel as a mother, when your child ignores you?  A father too for that matter.

God is Our Father regardless of your belief and how you may feel.  God is not to be ignored, swept under the rug, betrayed for lesser loves. God is then, 'mocked' for having created you see here? You mock God.  All mockers get the axe if they continue to ignore God.  Noah's time of reflection comes into remembrance.

One has to turn to God with all ones heart, and believe me, when your heart goes after lesser loves it loves the lesser stuff more and is very hard to turn it, because of the flow of waters. Flesh verses spirit.  A rivers course is set and cannot be turned to the left nor to the right, and thus is love of one's heart the same. It flows in the direction of the object you are in love with.  Pure holy supernatural love is different. God fills you with love and you love Him and your neighbor, your neighbor is everyone starting with your mate, your children, your parents, friends, and enemies.  Everyone has many neighbors.

Thus, when you abandon God, with your heart and turn to idols, you have to ask for God's help to turn the heart back to God.  One has to spend time asking the Holy Spirit for help in discerning what they are. And it usually ends up being many things, starting with the first one, you will see successive idols that you love more than God.

Thus, the Abomination of Desolation is when God is no longer loved and worshipped in Masses, in the Holy Religion, starting at Rome.  Faithlessness takes over and people love idols, turn to worshipping of idols, whatever the idol may be. Jupiter is an Idol.

When the Light and Truth is removed from the Seat at Rome, think of Rome as the Main Synagogue and the churches as satellites to the Main Hub,  then in successive fashion those who do not realize nor recognize what has taken place will follow the Vatican, being persuaded by the Antichrist who uses, Christ like character to persuade the masses. 

Now when you read Poem of the Man-God, Maria often resorted to Jesus' piercing 'eyes.'  The Antichrist will copy and mimic Jesus' gestures thus, fooling many many people.

That is why, some prophets say to do not look into the eyes of the Antichrist! Nor of the beasts who proclaim to pay homage to the "Beast."  Therefore, be extra careful, pray and be in the Holy Spirit.  A beast is a beast, and they cannot remain good nor are good. Thus Satan takes priests and turns them slowly into beasts while keeping their sheepy skin to hide in.  Satan is crafty, cunning, and intelligent. He likes to take clergy and enter into them and hide using their christ like image and character to persuade to false Christianity and then finally once you are convinced, you live in falsehood and in mortal sin, because you will have committed many sins along the way.

Many people will succumb to this and fall.  While those that are not so gungho, will simply see the false flag and keep their distance.

Thus, will many Catholics believe that the Gates of Hell will not prevail! Amen. It does not prevail. The Church is Spiritual not carnal nor made of MATTER such as concrete. A falling away happens. The Church Militant remains intact but with less souls.  A building is just a place for people to gather and sit.  Thus many worldly Catholics think in Human terms. A building. But, a truly False Building. For even the though Bible says, body of Christ and explains a building made of spirits, the humanized Catholics tend to think about an 'actual' place and building while Christ is referring to Faithful Catholics who partake of Christ, God the Invisible God that comes as Eucharist to spiritually blind Catholics because they cannot believe in something that is invisible. The Thomas' of every generation.  Faith is believing without seeing.  Because faith in God is in one's soul and heart. Not in the eye.

Thus, many will simply not believe and then find themselves being removed from existence and sent to the Abyss.  Don't believe then! Be a stubborn mule that lives for the earth thinking God came to bless you with false riches!  The earth is not your home!

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:17 am

Ezekiel Chapter 9

All are ordered to be destroyed that are not marked in their foreheads. God will not be entreated for them.

[1] And he cried in my ears with a loud voice, saying: The visitations of the city are at hand, and every one hath a destroying weapon in his hand. [2] And behold six men came from the way of the upper gate, which looketh to the north: and each one had his weapon of destruction in his hand: and there was one man in the midst of them clothed with linen, with a writer' s inkhorn at his reins: and they went in, and stood by the brazen altar. [3] And the glory of the Lord of Israel went up from the cherub, upon which he was, to the threshold of the house: and he called to the man that was clothed with linen, and had a writer' s inkhorn at his loins. [4] And the Lord said to him: Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem: and mark Thau upon the foreheads of the men that sigh, and mourn for all the abominations that are committed in the midst thereof. [5] And to the others he said in my hearing: Go ye after him through the city, and strike: let not your eyes spare, nor be ye moved with pity.

[4] Mark Thau: Thau, or Tau, is the last letter in the Hebrew alphabet, and signifies a sign, or a mark; which is the reason why some translators render this place set a mark, or mark a mark without specifying what this mark was. But St. Jerome, and other interpreters, conclude it was the form of the letter Thau, which in the ancient Hebrew character, was the form of a cross.

[6] Utterly destroy old and young, maidens, children and women: but upon whomsoever you shall see Thau, kill him not, and begin ye at my sanctuary. So they began at the ancient men who were before the house. [7] And he said to them: Defile the house, and ill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew them that were in the city. [8] And the slaughter being ended I was left: and I fell upon my face, and crying, I said: Alas, alas, alas, O Lord God, wilt thou then destroy all the remnant of Israel, by pouring out thy fury upon Jerusalem? [9] And he said to me: The iniquity of the house of Israel, and of Juda, is exceeding great, and the land is filled with blood, and the city is filled with perverseness: for they have said: The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not. [10] Therefore neither shall my eye spare, nor will I have pity: I will requite their way upon their head.

[11] And behold the man that was clothed with linen, that had the inkhorn at his back, returned the word, saying: I have done as thou hast commanded me.

Next book..to explain the foreheads being marked by the Sign of the Cross

Apocalypse 9

Locusts come forth from the bottomless pit. The vision of the army of horsemen.

[1] And the fifth angel sounded the trumpet, and I saw a star fall from heaven upon the earth, and there was given to him the key of the bottomless pit. [2] And he opened the bottomless pit: and the smoke of the pit arose, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke of the pit. [3] And from the smoke of the pit there came out locusts upon the earth. And power was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have power: [4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree: but only the men who have not the sign of God on their foreheads. [5] And it was given unto them that they should not kill them; but that they should torment them five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:42 am

Ezekiel Chapter 8

The prophet sees in a vision the abominations committed in Jerusalem; which determine the Lord to spare them no longer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in my house, and the ancients of Juda sat before me, that the hand of the Lord God fell there upon me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And I saw, and behold a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins, and downward, fire: and from his loins, and upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the appearance of amber. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And the likeness of a hand was put forth and took me by a lock of my head: and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the vision of God into Jerusalem, near the inner gate, that looked toward the north, where was set the idol of jealousy to provoke to jealousy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And behold the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision which I had seen in the plain. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he said to me: Son of man, lift up thy eyes towards the way of the north. And I lifted up my eyes towards the way of the north: and behold on the north side of the gate of the altar the idol of jealousy in the very entry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he said to me: Son of man, dost thou see, thinkest thou, what these are doing, the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should depart far off from my sanctuary? and turn thee yet again and thou shalt see greater abominations. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he brought me in to the door of the court: and I saw, and behold a hole in the wall. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he said to me: Son of man, dig in the wall. And when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he said to me: Go in, and see the wicked abominations which they commit here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And I went in and saw, and behold every form of creeping things, and of living creatures, the abomination, and all the idols of the house of Israel, were painted on the wall all round about.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and Jezonias the son of Saaphan stood in the midst of them, that stood before the pictures: and every one had a censer in his hand: and a cloud of smoke went up from the incense. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he said to me: Surely thou seest, O son of man, what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every one in private in his chamber: for they say: The Lord seeth us not, the Lord hath forsaken the earth. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he said to me: If thou turn thee again, thou shalt see greater abominations which these commit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he brought me in by the door of the gate of the Lord' s house, which looked to the north: and behold women sat there mourning for Adonis. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he said to me: Surely thou hast seen, O son of man: but turn thee again and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

[14] Adonis: The favourite of Venus, slain by a wild boar, as feigned by the heathen poets, and which being here represented by an idol, is lamented by the female worshippers of that goddess. In the Hebrew, the name is Tammuz.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he brought me into the inner court of the house of the Lord: and behold at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men having their backs towards the temple of the Lord, and their faces to the east: and they adored towards the rising of the sun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And he said to me: Surely thou hast seen, O son of man: is this a light thing to the house of Juda, that they should commit these abominations which they have committed here: because they have filled the land with iniquity, and have turned to provoke me to anger? and behold they put a branch to their nose. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Therefore I also will deal with them in my wrath: my eye shall not spare them, neither will I shew mercy: and when they shall cry to my ears with a loud voice, I will not hear them.

Several things: one) women are into Greek Gods, hence Venus and Adonis.

two) 25 of the Priests -- a figure, not, sure how many,-- are into worshipping the Sun.

Although the Bible refers to Greek Mythology, at present it may come under another name or title.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:01 am

At this point in the chapter, the title reflects the answer to many of our questions.
    From Abraham's loins the Earth was slowly re-populated, thus God calls the whole Earth Israel. The Final Desolation.  The one that destroys 3/4's of the earth or 2/3's of it.  the Abomination of Desolation as Jesus spoke to the Apostles before He Ascended in Book 5, that we to to read, tells us why the Earth is destroyed in the future.  It must come because, the world did not want to be saved.  Like the poor woman caught in adultery, she did not want to be saved. She saw no need for it and thus, she is not in Heaven. Jesus explained this in one of the Notebooks. Of Course Abraham refers to God the Father. So God gave the Religion that was previously for Israel a nation to Israel the World.  If you can see this quaint but distinct mystery, your set.  God is talking to the World!  Not just the Jerusalem.  Amen. Jerusalem and Israel are allegories to the big picture story book.  The whole World.  Jesus says, in Poem of the Man-God several times about taking the Religion to the World. And of course the widely spoken of verse which no one seems to really understand it, "For God so loved the world"  it means many things.  But, let's make this simple today:

"For God so loved mankind, man"  the world is simply where all men are, a gathering, a community of men.  Or mankind. Thus, "God so loved the World"

Ezekiel Chapter 7

The final desolation of Israel: from which few shall escape.

[1] And the word of the Lord came to me, saying: [2] And thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God to the land of Israel: The end is come, the end is come upon the four quarters of the land. [3] Now is an end come upon thee, and I will send my wrath upon thee, and I will judge thee according to thy ways: and I will set all thy abominations against thee. [4] And my eye shall not spare thee, and I will shew thee no pity: but I will lay thy ways upon thee, and thy abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and you shall know that I am the Lord. [5] Thus saith the Lord God: One affliction, behold an affliction is come.

[6] An end is come, the end is come, it hath awaked against thee: behold it is come. [7] Destruction is come upon thee that dwellest in the land: the time is come, the day of slaughter is near, and not of the joy of mountains. [8] Now very shortly I will pour out my wrath upon thee, and I will accomplish my anger in thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and I will lay upon thee all thy crimes. [9] And my eye shall not spare, neither will I shew mercy: but I will lay thy ways upon thee, and thy abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and you shall know that I am the Lord that strike. [10] Behold the day, behold it is come: destruction is gone forth, the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded.

[11] Iniquity is risen up into a rod of impiety: nothing of them shall remain, nor of their people, nor of the noise of them: and there shall be no rest among them. [12] The time is come, the day is at hand: let not the buyer rejoice: nor the seller mourn: for wrath is upon all the people thereof. [13] For the seller shall not return to that which he hath sold, although their life be yet among the living. For the vision which regardeth all the multitude thereof, shall not go back: neither shall man be strengthened in the iniquity of his life. [14] Blow the trumpet, let all be made ready, yet there is none to go to the battle: for my wrath shall be upon all the people thereof. [15] The sword without: and the pestilence, and the famine within: he that is in the field shall die by the sword: and they that are in the city, shall be devoured by the pestilence, and the famine.

[16] And such of them as shall flee shall escape: and they shall be in the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them trembling, every one for his iniquity. [17] All hands shall be made feeble, and all knees shall run with water. [18] And they shall gird themselves with haircloth, and fear shall cover them, and shame shall be upon every face, and baldness upon all their heads. [19] Their silver shall be cast forth, and their gold shall become a dunghill. Their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They shall not satisfy their soul, and their bellies shall not be filled: because it hath been the stumblingblock of their iniquity. [20] And they have turned the ornament of their jewels into pride, and have made of it the images of their abominations, and idols: therefore I have made it an uncleanness to them.

[21] And I will give it into the hands of strangers for spoil, and to the wicked of the earth for a prey, and they shall defile it. [22] And I will turn away my face from them, and they shall violate my secret place: and robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. [23] Make a shutting up: for the land is full of the judgment of blood, and the city is full of iniquity. [24] And I will bring the worst of the nations, and they shall possess their houses: and I will make the pride of the mighty to cease, and they shall possess their sanctuary. [25] When distress cometh upon them, they will seek for peace and there shall be none.

[22] Secret place: Viz., the inward sanctuary, the holy of holies.

[23] Make a shutting up: In Hebrew, a chain, viz., for imprisonment and captivity.

[26] Trouble shall come upon trouble, and rumour upon rumour, and they shall seek a vision of the prophet, and the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients. [27] The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with sorrow, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled. I will do to them according to their way, and will judge them according to their judgments: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta Empty God Does Not Desire the Death of Any Soul

Post by Poem Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 am

Ezekiel Chapter 18

One man shall not bear the sins of another, but every one his own; if a wicked man truly repent, he shall be saved; and if a just man leave his justice, he shall perish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And the word of the Lord came to me, saying: What is the meaning? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That you use among you this parable as a proverb in the land of Israel, saying: The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the teeth of the children are set on edge. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As I live, saith the Lord God, this parable shall be no more to you a proverb in Israel. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Behold all souls are mine: as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, the same shall die. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And if a man be just, and do judgment and justice,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And hath not eaten upon the mountains, nor lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel: and hath not defiled his neighbour' s wife, nor come near to a menstruous woman: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And hath not wronged any man: but hath restored the pledge to the debtor, hath taken nothing away by violence: hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hath not lent upon usury, nor taken any increase: hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, and hath executed true judgment between man and man: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hath walked in my commandments, and kept my judgments, to do truth: he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord God. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And if he beget a son that is a robber, a shedder of blood, and that hath done some one of these things:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Though he doth not all these things, but that eateth upon the mountains, and that defileth his neighbour' s wife: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That grieveth the needy and the poor, that taketh away by violence, that restoreth not the pledge, and that lifteth up his eyes to idols, that committeth abomination: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That giveth upon usury, and that taketh an increase: shall such a one live? he shall not live. Seeing he hath done all these detestable things, he shall surely die, his blood shall be upon him. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But if he beget a son, who, seeing all his father' s sins, which he hath done, is afraid, and shall not do the like to them: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That hath not eaten upon the mountains, nor lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, and hath not defiled his neighbour' s wife:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And hath not grieved any man, nor withholden the pledge, nor taken away with violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and covered the naked with a garment: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That hath turned away his hand from injuring the poor, hath not taken usury and increase, but hath executed my judgments, and hath walked in my commandments: this man shall not die for the iniquity of his father, but living he shall live. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As for his father, because he oppressed and offered violence to his brother, and wrought evil in the midst of his people, behold he is dead in his own iniquity. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And you say: Why hath not the son borne the iniquity of his father? Verily, because the son hath wrought judgment and justice, hath kept all my commandments, and done them, living, he shall live. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The soul that sinneth, the same shall die: the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, and the father shall not bear the iniquity of the son: the justice of the just shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But if the wicked do penance for all his sins which he hath committed, and keep all my commandments, and do judgment, and justice, living he shall live, and shall not die. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will not remember all his iniquities that he hath done: in his justice which he hath wrought, he shall live. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is it my will that a sinner should die, saith the Lord God, and not that he should be converted from his ways, and live? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But if the just man turn himself away from his justice, and do iniquity according to all the abominations which the wicked man useth to work, shall he live? all his justices which he hath done, shall not be remembered: in the prevarication, by which he hath prevaricated, and in his sin, which he hath committed, in them he shall die. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And you have said: The way of the Lord is not right. Hear ye, therefore, O house of Israel: Is it my way that is not right, and are not rather your ways perverse?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For when the just turneth himself away from his justice, and committeth iniquity, he shall die therein: in the injustice that he hath wrought he shall die. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And when the wicked turneth himself away from his wickedness, which he hath wrought, and doeth judgment, and justice: he shall save his soul alive. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Because he considereth and turneth away himself from all his iniquities which he hath wrought, he shall surely live, and not die. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And the children of Israel say: The way of the Lord is not right. Are not my ways right, O house of Israel, and are not rather your ways perverse? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Therefore will I judge every man according to his ways, O house of Israel, saith the Lord God. Be converted, and do penance for all your iniquities: and iniquity shall not be your ruin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Cast away from you all your transgressions, by which you have transgressed, and make to yourselves a new heart, and a new spirit: and why will you die, O house of Israel? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I desire not the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God, return ye and live.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta Empty Antichrist to Open the abyss

Post by Poem Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:02 am

August 21, 1943
    Page: 255

Jesus says:

"In My two witnesses are concealed all the masters in faith: pontiffs, bishops, the inspired, doctors of the Church, and souls pervaded by the Light and by the Voice. [ Rev. 11:3 ] With their voices purified of every human timbre, they have proclaimed Me and the truth of My Doctrine and have set a seal of holiness, pain, and even blood as confirmation of their voices."

"Hated, like Me, the Master of masters, the Holy of Holies, they have always been tormented, more or less, by the world and by power, which find in them the ones who by their very conduct say to the world and to the great world, 'What you do is not licit'. But when the hour of the son of Satan comes, Hell, rising from the abyss opened by the Antichrist, will ruthlessly wage war on them, and to human sight, will overcome and kill them."[Rev. 11:7 ]

"But it will not be true death. It will instead be the Life of lives, true and glorious Life."

"For if those who follow My Law in the commandments will have Life, what an infinite fullness of Life will be possessed by those following My Gospel counsels of perfection as well and spurring their being along with Me to the point of complete sacrifice out of love for their Jesus, the eternal Immolated One, whose imitators they become to the point of sacrificing their lives?

"Called to a brilliant resurrection, they will be the ones who strip themselves of what is dearest to man--life--just for the sake of following Me out of love for Me and for their brothers and sisters. I will never tire of repeating this: there is nothing greater than love in Heaven and on earth, and there is no greater love than that of those who give their lives for the sake of their brothers and sisters."

Jesus further says:

"I told you one day, that in this present tragedy the forces of Satan are already in motion; he has sent his black angels to mobilize the kingdoms of the earth against each other. The supernatural Battle has already begun. 'It exists.' It is behind the scenes of the little human battle."

"Small, not in terms of the extent of its volume, but in terms of the cause. The little human cause is not at all the origin of it. It is not. The true cause which makes brothers into so many murderous beasts biting and killing each other is another."

"You fight each other with your bodies. But in reality it is souls that engage in mutual combat. You fight at the command of four or five powerful men. You think it's the way. No. Only one is the executor of this ruin. One who is on the earth because you want him there, but he is not of this earth. It is Satan that pulls the strings of this slaughter, in which more souls than bodies die."

"This is one of the initial battles. The kingdom of the Antichrist needs a cement made of blood and hatred to become consolidated.

"And you, that are no longer able to love, serve him in proper fashion and butcher each other and curse the one who is not to blame for this misfortune of yours: God, who fights with His angels to protect what is His: Faith in the hearts of Christians and Goodness in the hearts of the good."

"It is not I who make the selection, for the time being. It is you that select yourselves, spontaneously. Those who, in spite of the horror, are able to grasp that God remains God--that is, Goodness and Justice--and that salvation lies in following the Law of God separate themselves from those who deny these truths. The former rise up to meet the Light; the others plummet down towards the Darkness."

"Satan, with his demons, really aims to make a second ascent to Heaven. But, rebuffed by My Archangel, he plunges to the earth to defeat God by way of the hearts of His Children. For every soul that is lost is a defeat for God. And Satan easily succeeds because the hearts of men no longer have a spiritual flame. They no longer have the life of the spirit. They are a knot of sin in which the threefold lust which kills the spirit prospers."

"Blessed are those who have overcome by the virtue of the Blood of the Lamb and have remained and will always remain faithful. Blessed will be those who have rebuffed Satan and his enticements and have not worried about his apparent triumphs, about the efforts he launches in this hour, which he knows is brief for his kingdom of accursedness, and who remain faithful to Christ and to his Church, dismembered by anti-Christian persecution, an unvanquished martyr--like the Great Martyr, her Spouse, Christ Crucified--but rising again more lovely, after apparent death, to enter, glorified, into Heaven, where the True Pontiff awaits her to celebrate the wedding."

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:16 am

Ezekiel 28

The king of Tyre, who affected to be like to God, shall fall under the like sentence with Lucifer. The judgment of Sidon. The restoration of Israel.

[1] And the word of the Lord came to me, saying: [2] Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre: Thus saith the Lord God: Because thy heart is lifted up, and thou hast said: I am God, and I sit in the chair of God in the heart of the sea: whereas thou art a man, and not God: and hast set thy heart as if it were the heart of God. [3] Behold thou art wiser than Daniel: no secret is hid from thee. [4] In thy wisdom and thy understanding thou hast made thyself strong: and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures. [5] By the greatness of thy wisdom, and by thy traffic thou hast increased thy strength: and thy heart is lifted up with thy strength.

[3] Thou art wiser than Daniel: Viz., in thy own conceit. The wisdom of Daniel was so much celebrated in his days, that it became a proverb amongst the Chaldeans, when any one would express an extraordinary wisdom, to say he was as wise as Daniel.

[6] Therefore, thus saith the Lord God: Because thy heart is lifted up as the heart of God: [7] Therefore behold, I will bring upon thee strangers the strongest of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy beauty. [8] They shall kill thee, and bring thee down: and thou shalt die the death of them that are slain in the heart of the sea. [9] Wilt thou yet say before them that slay thee: I am God; whereas thou art a man, and not God, in the hand of them that slay thee? [10] Thou shalt die the death of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God.

[11] And the word of the Lord came to me, saying: Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyre: [12] And say to him: Thus saith the Lord God: Thou wast the seal of resemblance, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. [13] Thou wast in the pleasures of the paradise of God: every precious stone was thy covering: the sardius, the topaz, and the jasper, the chrysolite, and the onyx, and the beryl, the sapphire, and the carbuncle, and the emerald: gold the work of thy beauty: and thy pipes were prepared in the day that thou wast created. [14] Thou a cherub stretched out, and protecting, and I set thee in the holy mountain of God, thou hast walked in the midst of the stones of fire. [15] Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day of thy creation, until iniquity was found in thee.

[12] Thou wast the seal of resemblance: The king of Tyre, by his dignity and his natural perfections, bore in himself a certain resemblance to God, by reason of which he might be called the seal of resemblance, etc. But what is here said to him is commonly understood of Lucifer, the king over all the children of pride.

[14] A cherub stretched out: That is, thy wings extended. This alludes to the figure of the cherubims in the sanctuary, which with stretched out wings covered the ark.-- Ibid.

[14] The stones of fire: That is, bright and precious stones which sparkle like fire.

[16] By the multitude of thy merchandise, thy inner parts were filled with iniquity, and thou hast sinned: and I cast thee out from the mountain of God, and destroyed thee, O covering cherub, out of the midst of the stones of fire. [17] And thy heart was lifted up with thy beauty: thou hast lost thy wisdom in thy beauty, I have cast thee to the ground: I have set thee before the face of kings, that they might behold thee. [18] Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thy iniquities, and by the iniquity of thy traffic: therefore I will bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, to devour thee, and I will make thee as ashes upon the earth in the sight of all that see thee. [19] All that shall see thee among the nations, shall be astonished at thee: thou art brought to nothing, and thou shalt never be any more. [20] And the word of the Lord came to me, saying:

[21] Son of man, set thy face against Sidon: and thou shalt prophesy of it, [22] And shalt say: Thus saith the Lord God: Behold I come against thee, Sidon, and I will be glorified in the midst of thee: and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall execute judgments in her, and shall be sanctified in her. [23] And I will send into her pestilence, and blood in her streets: and they shall fall being slain by the sword on all sides in the midst thereof: and they shall know that I am the Lord. [24] And the house of Israel shall have no more a stumblingblock of bitterness, nor a thorn causing pain on every side round about them, of them that are against them: and they shall know that I am the Lord God. [25] Thus saith the Lord God: When I shall have gathered together the house of Israel out of the people among whom they are scattered: I will be sanctified in them before the Gentiles: and they shall dwell in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob.

[26] And they shall dwell therein secure, and they shall build houses, and shall plant vineyards, and shall dwell with confidence, when I shall have executed judgments upon all that are their enemies round about: and they shall know that I am the Lord their God.

Isaiah 14 and this chapter are similar. God is reminding Lucifer of his defeat. Of his rebellion, of his iniquity, of his pride to be like the Most High God.

Tyre is just an Allegory in this case, it must have happened in the day. But, today, it is referring to Babylon. As we read the 18th chapter of Apocalypse the Angel of the Lord proclaims how Babylon is fallen and its destruction.

In the Noteobook of 1943, Lord Jesus Christ explains that the battle is between Lucifer and God. Lucifer seduces the sons of men, persuades them to fight for him. God does not persuade man to fight. God does not want man to fight. God wants man to love and adore.

It is Lucifer who fills men with silly ideas of war, false riches-not the true Eternal one, thefts, murders, every other vice and sin under the sun. If you listen to Lucifer, you lose. You lose your life, your treasures in Heaven, your future in Heaven, your eternal bliss in Heaven, to know true happiness, to know true love, to know and experience eternally all of these and true Peace. You lose. Just like Lucifer Lost! The Demon works tirelessly to seduce men into losing their lives forever. Why are you listening? Several reasons. You have pride.

If you are in pride, you only hear Lucifer.

If you are in love, peace, you hear God. His sweet Voice. Now granted we are not in Heaven where every soul is blanketed with Love it is as one post I wrote, says, you are under Niagra Falls on a constant basis. Watered, cool, sweet. This is your inners, where you think. At present, we do not have this, it is for those who conquer Heaven. Which means to obtain it through the help and aid of God. Ask for the graces, ask for the Holy Spirit to Guide and be with you. Ask for all virtues. All gifts to strengthen you. God to strengthen you. To remove the lies of the Devil. The Devil sends phantoms, miasma, ghost, depression, despair, presumption, sadness, all to bring you under his control. Your sentiments, your intellect, your feelings, your emotions. He does this to destroy you so he can then build in you hatred. Vice is a way to destroy your good nature, the good in you. He wants to turn your soul and heart and mind into hive of destruction, a ruin.

Some of these Bible verses in the old testament, or chapters, or books reveals how a soul looks after it has been rummaged by Satan. A wasteland. A barren wasteland where only Demons can inhabit. God cannot come to where there is no throne for Him to rest on. Thus, satan works to destroy the Throne for God to dwell in Man. His heart and soul.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:23 pm

The Antichrist is the Yang of the Ying. He copies Christ in just about all things. A few things he cannot copy is, God, True Power, Create, Resurrect, Humility, Meekness.

Now here's a few clues to clue you in.

If you have read Poem of the Man-God all the way through and understand the character of the Apostles, then you should remember that St. John the Beloved, despised all evil. He was pure. A virgin. He was a second Jesus per the Blessed Virgin Mary's words in one of the earlier books. When Jesus brought St. John to meet the Mother.

St. John is seeing the vision granted by Jesus, of the Future. The Book of Apocalypse.

St. John is pure, holy and full of charity. When St. John describes the Antichrist, he is seeing the beast in the man. He is seeing Satan.

The Antichrist is a Dark copy of the Jesus. Jesus is Light. Jesus said, As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.

To make this simple but please do not err, as this is the way to make you see, the Antichrist is the alter ego of Jesus. He is the Negative and Jesus is the Positive. This is the only way to explain to where you can ascertain who the Antichrist is.

He will perform signs and wonders, he will perform as you were, miracles through the assistance of Satan and some gadgets, technology. If you're a Scifi buff, and you have watched a great many science fiction, then you are up on all the technology invented on TV and the movies. The movies and TV land make it seem like you're already advanced. But, it is all make believe, a drug for the mind and imagination. To fill it with illusions and unrealistic in every way. Because it deters one from the reality of life. Life on earth is not peachy, nor is it a paradise. It is slavery to sin and Satan. But, who understand this? No one seems want to face the reality thus, they, quickly change the subject. When they do this, they have a demon. They do not face the real issues and remove them. Thus the world is given the, Lie, because it rejected the Truth. And thus the majority remain in illusions.

That is why they do no hear nor see the Holy Spirit talking to them, because they are distracted by their ambition in this life on the earth, they still have things below Heaven, they want to do.

I was reading Colossians 3

1] Therefore, if you be risen with Christ, seek the things that are above; where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God: [2] Mind the things that are above, not the things that are upon the earth. [3] For you are dead; and your life is hid with Christ in God.

You as in your Sin is washed, but, the concupiscence remains, but, made dead by Baptism. If you return to the old ways, it will become, 'alive' again.

There are so many people who are Christians, but, are still worldly and desire the earthly things. Crave them! They will get into trouble when it is time to face the Antichrist. They will become antichrist themselves. Because they still have vice.

The Lord warns us to remove all vices. Why? So Satan cannot use it against us to turn us into antichrists. The seed is there, but it is no longer a seed it is an active darnel, a thorn, a plant of Satan, the subplanter who comes in the night while everyone is sleeping and drops his seeds into the vineyard.

Jesus said, no iniquity will circulate in Heaven. This is one of the reasons why Purgatory exists, because we did not completely become purged of all dross, and we may be slightly guilty but not condemned.

So, if you know the character of St. John the Beloved and when you read the Apocalypse pertaining to the Antichrist, see John, repulsive at seeing Satan Incarnate posing as Christ!

This folks is the perfect fooling machine! God gives to them, their idea of Christ! But, little do they know it is, a Monster.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Rome - will become at some point the Seat Of The Antichrist as Revealed to Maria Valtorta Empty 1944 Daniel Chapter 7

Post by Poem Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:17 pm

Notebook: 1944
    Chp: Commentary on Daniel Chapter 7
    Page: 107

January 25

Jesus says:

"Daniel is the one who has the same note as John, and John is the one who gathers in and amplifies Daniel's initial note.
    That is why you, little John, like him so much.

"Like a fish in a clear fishpond, you are happy when you move in the atmosphere of your Christ, who will have his supreme triumph in the hour when Satan, his son, and his courtiers are rendered powerless forever. And in Daniel this atmosphere is present. If Isaiah is the pre-evangelist who speaks of my coming into the world for the salvation of the world, {Isa 2:1-5; 7:10-17;9:1-6; 11:1-9} Daniel is the pre-apostle, the pre-John who announces the glories of my eternal triumph as King of the everlasting Jerusalem.

"Now see the way the signs of the diabolical ministers of the Apocalypse {Rev. 13; 17, 19:11-20:10} are foreshadowed in the four beasts described by Daniel. {Daniel 7:1-8, 11-12, 15-25} The commentators have labored to provide a historic human meaning for those four monsters. But it is necessary to project one's gaze much further ahead and much higher. When you meditate on the holy books, lift yourselves above the earth, detach yourselves from the present moment, and project your gaze into the future and the supernatural. The key to the mystery is there.

"The four beasts: the four errors which will precede the end. The four errors which will be four horrors of mankind and which will give birth to the final Horror.

"Man was a demigod through Grace and Faith. Like an eagle and a lion, he was able to face and overcome the dangers of sense and raise himself to soar in the atmosphere of God, where the soul is joined to her Lord in a supernatural marriage, in continual, swift unions of burning passion, from which she descends to the earth each time renewed in strength, joy, and charity, which she pours upon her brothers and sisters, and she then rises again, even more impetuously, towards God, for every union is an increase in perfection which is fulfilled when union becomes eternal in my Paradise.

"Atheism tore away man's wings as an eagle and heart as a demigod and made him an animal walking in the mire and bearing over the mire, towards the mire, his oppressive heart, entirely flesh and blood. In his selfhood, deprived of the spiritual wings of the spirit, man bears a weight heavier than lead, a weight bending him over, knocking him down, and plunging him into the mire.

"Man was a demigod because of Charity living in him. In loving God and his Law, which is the law of Charity, he possessed God and, with God, Peace, which is one of God's main attributes, and, with peace, so much universal and individual good.

"Man rejected the Law of God to take up many other doctrines. But none of them was or is God, and true Charity is thus not in any of them. Hence man, who had embraced atheism, changing from an eagle and a lion into a mere man, through a hellish sorcery gave birth to himself turned into a bear, the fierce devourer of his fellows.

"But horror produces horror. By an ascending ladder. Horror is ever greater, for in accursed unions with Satan, 'man, whom Christ brought back to his nature as a demigod, generates increasingly monstrous monsters. And they are the children of his erring, sold to Satan to receive his earthly assistance.

"From 'man the demigod' came 'man'; from man, the bear; from the bear, the new monster, ferocious and false as the leopard, endowed by Satan with multiple wings so as to be swifter in doing harm. I told you that Satan is the aper of God. He, too, thus wanted to give wings to 'his' child--by now his child--to humanity without Faith and without God. Not the wings of an eagle, but of a vampire, so that it would be a nightmare for humanity itself and be quick to rush down upon its own parts, the victims of itself, to suck their blood.

"The mystical pelican, I have opened my heart to give you my blood. Satan makes man--to whom I have given my blood--the vampire that sucks parts of itself and slays itself with torment.

"Doesn't it sound like a nightmarish legend? It is, however, your reality. It is not a mystical monster. It is you that with diabolical hunger devour part of yourselves, bleeding yourselves to death, mutilating yourselves so as to generate afterwards the new parts, while you devour those already formed, with a continuity which has a maniacal aspect to it--diabolically maniacal, however.

"Power which is willed, pushed forward, and imposed to the point of crime is the third beast. Since it is human power--that is, sold to Satan just become increasingly powerful, going against every divine and moral law--it begets its monster, whose name is Revolution and which, in keeping with its nature, bears in the protuberances of its monstrosity all the fiercest horrors of revolutions, the social shipwreck of Good and Faith.

"Honesty, respect, morality, religion, freedom, and goodness die when this monster exhales its hellish breath upon a nation, and like a pestiferous emission it expands beyond these confines, infecting different peoples with itself until it infects the whole world, preparing--over the tatters of the victims slain and torn to pieces by it, over the ruins of the nations reduced to rubble--the cradle for the final monster: the Antichrist.

"I told you that he will be the son of man's lust, born of the marriage of lust with the Beast. I told you. I do not change in my mode of expression. What I say is true. I know it with no need to read it; I remember it with no need to reread it. It is written in my mind as God, before which incessantly flow over each other all the events of man in time, without one's impeding the vision of another.

"This Antichrist, the perfection of Horror, as I was the perfection of Perfection, with his numberless weapons, symbolized by the ten horns, his jaws toothed with iron, his savage feet, and finally, his small horn, a symbol of the extreme hatred with which Satan will endow his son to corrupt humanity as he seduces it with his lying mouth, having himself worshiped as god, will excessively torment those who, as a little faithful flock, will remain my followers. The little horn will grow by the hour to do harm; the Satanic intelligence will grow to make the mouth tell the most distressing lies; he will grow in power as I grew in wisdom and grace, {Luke 2:20} armed with eyes to read the thought of holy men and kill them through that thought.

"Oh, my saints of the last time! If the life of the early ones amidst the persecutions of paganism was heroic, three times, seven times, and seven times seven times as holy will be the life of my last saints! Only those nourished with the crumb of Faith will be able to have a lion's heart to face those torments and the eyes and feathers of an eagle to gaze steadily at Me as Sun and fly to Me as Truth, as the darkness overwhelms them on all sides and Deceit tries to persuade them to worship it and believe in it.

"After the forerunners of the Antichrist, the Antichrist himself will come. The anti-Christian  period, symbolized by the Beast armed with ten horns--the ten servants, who are believed to be kings, of Satan, three of whom (note carefully) will be torn away and cast into nothingness (that is, into the abyss where God is not present and where there is thus Nothingness, the opposite of God, who is All)--will culminate in the birth and growth of the eleventh horn to the point of its maximum power, the reason for the fall of the three forerunners, and seat of the true Antichrist, who will curse God as no son of man ever did, trample upon God's saints, and torture the Church of Christ; since he will be the union of the demoniac pride with human lust, he will think 'he can do great things and change the times and laws,' and for three and a half years he will be Horror reigning over the world.

"Then the Father will say, 'Enough,' before the immense choir that will be formed in Heaven through the 'sound of the solemn words' of the saints; and the wicked Beast will be slain and cast into the well of the abyss and, along with it, the lesser beasts, to remain there with Satan, their begetter, for eternity.

"I shall then be called by the Father to 'judge the living and the dead,' as stated in the Symbol of the Faith. And the 'living,' those who preserved life in themselves by having kept Grace and Faith, alive, will inherit 'the kingdom, the power, and the magnificence of God.' The spiritually dead will receive eternal Death as their will has chosen to receive.

"And there will no longer be the Earth or fleshly man. But there will be only 'children of God,' creatures freed from all pain, and there will be no longer sin, and there will no be darkness, and there will no longer be fear. But only, joy,joy, immense, eternal joy inconceivable for men. The joy of seeing God, of possessing Him, and of understanding his thought and love.

"Come, O men, to the Fount of Life. I open its source to you. Draw from it, fortify yourselves in it so as to be intrepid in trials and come to immerse yourselves completely in it, in Me, the source of blessedness, in the lovely Paradise which my Father has created for you and in which the threefold Love of the One God and the Purity of 'our' Mother await you and, along with them, those who, by having been faithful, have already obtained Life."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 pm

If you want to live your life the way you want to, then, following Christ and being with God is not your way.  Why? Because you want to do what you want to do, that is enjoying your life that way you want to but it is a lie and you are suggested this from seduction of the senses: vision your eyes, thoughts, sentiments your heart and mind, your senses of the physical body the arousal of senses. The stimulation of the senses first by sight and then a vision is implanted in your mind. This then moves your limbs to act. It is lust of eyes, mind and body to the life of carnal living only and your soul is dead to Life. Just a living corpse. No Lights come to descend, no Love inhabits your heart and soul. Does not inspire to true love. Lust only. Emptiness, your heart and soul are empty deprived. No reward just material and junk. Spam after spam enters your body filling you with boulders. Life is not this. We are created to be free in love soaring like eagles.

I have done this already, lived my life the way I wanted to, but, it never worked out to the exact way I wanted to.  Why?  This is not Paradise.  This is a field where you either grow in to a nice flower, or a dead plant.

We were created by God for God. If you don't realize that then, it's not to late to comprehend and accept.  I had to accept it.  I cannot live the way I want to here and now. Why? Another why? yes, Satan exists. If you live any other way except for God's Way, Satan turns you inside out and you die.  Satan is Death. Complete and Total Death.  Not only the death of your fleshy self, but, the death of your soul total and complete. Yet you exist because the soul is immortal just Like God and Satan. These two are spirits. Your soul is generated by God. God is Life. Gave life to Satan and all those who rebelled against God, The LIFE! They gave up life for Death. If you follow not God, you give Life for Death. Thus Purgatory exists for those who because they are afraid to do evil, straddle the fence. The good always have God, just need to confirm your residency. Come, God does not want your death.

I live in the world, I have no other choice at the moment.  I have no home, no job, no money, no food, very little clothing.

God had to take everything away from me, because, once the poison of the Evil One gets into your heart and soul, you are now under his power.  And to get out of his power, you need Jesus Christ, the God-Man, the Crucified God who is more powerful than all of Hell combined.  Amen.  Go in peace. Learn from me not to make the mistakes.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:47 pm

What shall we call it? Land of beasts? Planet of beasts? Where in all are conformed and formed to  the illusions of what life is according to some ideas. They are all ideas and none of them are true.

You live as just flesh with your souls dead to the Life.  

What is a lie?  All believe the lie and thus believe life is short, there is no God, but believe in a higher power. There is no God but believe this carnally. The lie has sunk in so deep that man does not recognize even his own soul. Head strong just like a beast. Animalism.

Your soul is immortal. Once created it exists for all eternity.  The ALL Eternal One created souls to be immortal just as He is Immortal.  His likeness. He gave to Man a living soul.
    God's likeness is?  Flesh? No.  He had to become Incarnate to lead dead souls back to Life.

To man a special and greatest creation, he gave a garment called, flesh.  Imagine an earthly angel.  We have all kinds of ideas of angels with wings.  From the earth to the heavens man would soar with his soul alive, in union with God.

The Beast makes beasts.  The spirit of the world unfortunately is the Beast creating little beasts. These little beasts, lead whole countries, towns, cities, nations, social, media, they are everywhere.  

Thus what should we call this? Land of beasts or planet of beasts? Babylon

Shouldn't it be called land of angels, planet of angels?  Jerusalem (not the Jewish idea, the Heavenly reality)

Peace be with you always

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm