Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Two Witnesses

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Two Witnesses Empty Two Witnesses

Post by Poem Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:48 am

Notebook 1943
    Chapter: Two Witnesses; Commentary by Jesus
    Page: 255

August 21, 1943

Jesus says:

"In My two witnesses are concealed all the masters in faith: pontiffs, bishops, the inspired, doctors of the Church, and souls pervaded by the Light and by the Voice. Rev. 11:3  With their voices purified of every human timbre, they have proclaimed Me and the truth of My Doctrine and have set a seal of holiness, pain, and even blood as confirmation of their voices."

"Hated, like Me, the Master of masters, the Holy of Holies, they have always been tormented, more or less, by the world and by power, which find in them the ones who by their very conduct say to the world and to the great world, 'What you do is not licit'. But when the hour of the son of Satan comes, Hell, rising from the abyss opened by the Antichrist, will ruthlessly wage war on them, and to human sight, will overcome and kill them."Rev. 11:7

"But it will not be true death. It will instead be the Life of lives, true and glorious Life."

"For if those who follow My Law in the commandments will have Life, what an infinite fullness of Life will be possessed by those following My Gospel counsels of perfection as well and spurring their being along with Me to the point of complete sacrifice out of love for their Jesus, the eternal Immolated One, whose imitators they become to the point of sacrificing their lives?"

"Called to a brilliant resurrection, they will be the ones who strip themselves of what is dearest to man--life--just for the sake of following Me out of love for Me and for their brothers and sisters. I will never tire of repeating this: there is nothing greater than love in Heaven and on earth, and there is no greater love than that of those who give their lives for the sake of their brothers and sisters."

Jesus further says:

"I told you one day, that in this present tragedy the forces of Satan are already in motion; he has sent his black angels to mobilize the kingdoms of the earth against each other. The supernatural Battle has already begun. 'It exists.' It is behind the scenes of the little human battle."

"Small, not in terms of the extent of its volume, but in terms of the cause. The little human cause is not at all the origin of it. It is not. The true cause which makes brothers into so many murderous beasts biting and killing each other is another."

"You fight each other with your bodies. But in reality it is souls that engage in mutual combat. You fight at the command of four or five powerful men. You think it's the way. No. Only one is the executor of this ruin. One who is on the earth because you want him there, but he is not of this earth. It is Satan that pulls the strings of this slaughter, in which more souls than bodies die."

"This is one of the initial battles. The kingdom of the Antichrist needs a cement made of blood and hatred to become consolidated."

"And you, that are no longer able to love, serve him in proper fashion and butcher each other and curse the one who is not to blame for this misfortune of yours: God, who fights with His angels to protect what is His: Faith in the hearts of Christians and Goodness in the hearts of the good."

"It is not I who make the selection, for the time being. It is you that select yourselves, spontaneously. Those who, in spite of the horror, are able to grasp that God remains God--that is, Goodness and Justice--and that salvation lies in following the Law of God separate themselves from those who deny these truths. The former rise up to meet the Light; the others plummet down towards the Darkness."

"Satan, with his demons, really aims to make a second ascent to Heaven. But, rebuffed by My Archangel, he plunges to the earth to defeat God by way of the hearts of His Children. For every soul that is lost is a defeat for God. And Satan easily succeeds because the hearts of men no longer have a spiritual flame. They no longer have the life of the spirit. They are a knot of sin in which the threefold lust which kills the spirit prospers."

"Blessed are those who have overcome by the virtue of the Blood of the Lamb and have remained and will always remain faithful. Blessed will be those who have rebuffed Satan and his enticements and have not worried about his apparent triumphs, about the efforts he launches in this hour, which he knows is brief for his kingdom of accursedness, and who remain faithful to Christ and to his Church, dismembered by anti-Christian persecution, an unvanquished martyr--like the Great Martyr, her Spouse, Christ Crucified--but rising again more lovely, after apparent death, to enter, glorified, into Heaven, where the True Pontiff awaits her to celebrate the wedding."

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Two Witnesses Empty Re: Two Witnesses

Post by Poem Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:20 am

The Apocalypse of St John (Revelation) next >
    < prev Chapter 11 v 3 clear next >

He is ordered to measure the temple. The two witnesses.

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and it was said to me: Arise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar and them that adore therein. 2 But the court, which is without the temple, cast out, and measure it not: because it is given unto the Gentiles, and the holy city they shall tread under foot two and forty months: 3 And I will give unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. [Apocalypse (Revelation) 11:3] 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks, that stand before the Lord of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire shall come out of their mouths, and shall devour their enemies. And if any man will hurt them, in this manner must he be slain.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and they have power over waters to turn them into blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues as often as they will. 7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast, that ascendeth out of the abyss, shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their bodies shall lie in the streets of the great city, which is called spiritually, Sodom and Egypt, where their Lord also was crucified. 9 And they of the tribes, and peoples, and tongues, and nations, shall see their bodies for three days and a half: and they shall not suffer their bodies to be laid in sepulchres. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry: and shall send gifts one to another, because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt upon the earth.

11 And after three days and a half, the spirit of life from God entered into them. And they stood upon their feet, and great fear fell upon them that saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven, saying to them: Come up hither. And they went up to heaven in a cloud: and their enemies saw them. 13 And at that hour there was made a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell: and there were slain in the earthquake names of men seven thousand: and the rest were cast into a fear, and gave glory to the God of heaven. 14 The second woe is past: and behold the third woe will come quickly. 15 And the seventh angel sounded the trumpet: and there were great voices in heaven, saying: The kingdom of this world is become our Lord's and his Christ's, and he shall reign for ever and ever. Amen.

16 And the four and twenty ancients, who sit on their seats in the sight of God, fell on their faces and adored God, saying: 17 We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, who art, and who wast, and who art to come: because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and thou hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest render reward to thy servants the prophets and the saints, and to them that fear thy name, little and great, and shouldest destroy them who have corrupted the earth. 19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven: and the ark of his testament was seen in his temple, and there were lightnings, and voices, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:27 am

3 1/2 years equals 1277.5 days

The two witnesses active for 1260 days

The Lord says must work to live 1335 days.

"Daniel says, 'There will be 1290 days [of this trampling under]. Blessed is he who waits and arrives at 1335.
    'Blessed is he who waits and arrives at 1335 days' means 'Blessed is he who has persevered until the end,' for he will be saved."
    ---Notebook: 1944; Chp: Commentary on Daniel Chapter 12; Page: 105---

All during the reign of the Anti-Christ, Satan's son.

Peace be with you always

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 am