The Words Given To Maria Valtorta Written in English

A Point By Jesus Concerning Church -- Excerpt from Book 5 Prior to Ascension

Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2456

A Point By Jesus Concerning Church -- Excerpt from Book 5 Prior to Ascension

Post by Poem on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:07 pm

At present My Church is like a creature that has already been conceived but is still forming in the matrix. Jerusalem is its matrix, and inside it the still tiny heart, around which the few members of the dawning Church gather, gives its small waves of blood to these members. But, when the hour marked by God comes, the stepmotherly matrix will expel the creature that formed in its womb, and it will go to a new land, and it will grow there becoming a great Body spread all over the Earth, and the throbs of the strong heart of the Church will propagate to all the great Body. The throbs of the heart of the Church, freed from all ties with the Temple, eternal and victorious over the ruins of the perished and destroyed Temple, living in the heart of the world, will tell Hebrews and Gentiles that God alone triumphs and wants what He wants, and that no hatred of men or group of idols can stop His will.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2456

Re: A Point By Jesus Concerning Church -- Excerpt from Book 5 Prior to Ascension

Post by Poem on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:19 pm

But this will happen later, and at that time you will know what to do. The Spirit of God will lead you. Be not afraid. For the time being hold the first meeting of the believers in Jerusalem. Then more meetings will take place as their numbers grow. I truly tell you that the citizens of My Kingdom will increase rapidly like seeds sown in very good soil. My people will spread all over the Earth. The Lord says to the Lord: "Because you have done this, and for My sake you have not spared yourself, I will bless you and I will make your descendants as many as the stars of heaven and the grains of sand on the seashore. Your descendants shall gain possession of the gates of their enemies and in your descendants all the nations of the Earth shall be blessed". My Name, My Sign and My Law are blessings, wherever they are known as sovereigns.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:58 pm