Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Nothing is More Precious and Sacred than this.....Jesus

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Nothing is More Precious and Sacred than this.....Jesus Empty Nothing is More Precious and Sacred than this.....Jesus

Post by Poem

I am God, the Word and the Wisdom of the Father, your Lord and Redeemer. My Word serves to give not only worldy benefits, but to give the Good which never dies: Eternal Life. Therefore, nothing is more sacred and precious than My Word.

Notebook page 297, September 10th 1943

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:55 pm by Poem

From the Holy Hour of Jesus

"Your own mind must be nourished by My Doctrine, to be capable of memory, understanding, and will for what is good. My Doctrine reminds you of the kindnesses and the works of God, it reminds you who God is, and what you owe Him. It causes you to understand goodness, and to discern evil. It gives you the will to do good. Without My doctrine you become slaves of other doctrines that carry the name of "doctrine", but are only fables, and, like ships deprived of their rudders and without a compass, you head for a shipwreck. You go off the pre-established course. How, then, can you say: "God abandoned me" if its you who abandoned God?"

This below explains what one of the essentials of what Wisdom does for us:

"It causes you to understand goodness, and to discern evil. It gives you the will to do good."

Wisdom teaches this, this is Jesus' doctrine- Love to avoid falling into evil, love God and neighbor,to rise, elevate to a Seraph.

Peace of Christ Be Always With You

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm