Number of posts : 2461

Interview with Vicka... Padre Livio 2008

Post by Poem on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2461

Re: Interview with Vicka... Padre Livio 2008

Post by Poem on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:33 am

Vicka stated, that the Madonna, revealed to her that the apparitions at Medjugorje will be Her last one.

There appeared a great sign in the sky, a woman clothed with the with the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.

She is appearing for the last time, a time to converge on Her. To be with Her. For afterwards, the red dragon will appear. Voices screaming every where after She no longer appears, then comes the period of the Antichrist.

The order of appearance from Heaven as per Jesus.

First the Madonna and then Jesus. The order is the same as when Jesus was about to be born. First the Virgin, then, the Infant Jesus. To bring the Savior to the world of man.

The Second Coming of Jesus is for judgment to the world. He comes to judge the world of man who has fallen to the abyss by following the Beast.

There will be a time of great conversion. This has happened and is happening still. When the numbers which God has deemed appropriate for the numbers to be converted, She will no longer appear. Thus, certain clergy have said their piece. They have gone up and down on Medjugorje, at first they were skeptical and then they were believing, and then they condemned and then they allow faithful to continue to come. I tell you if it were up to 'men' things would never go right. Thus God is saying: Faith Hope Charity.

To welcome the revelations of God, one has to be like a child. Otherwise, you pass them off as a nuisance. And that's how some clergy are. They do not believe in the supernatural, yet they preside over the Eucharist. Their faith is not in the supernatural. They are like the rationalists, who want concrete evidence. Then we have wonderful priests. They are somewhat belated by the other priests and they too have a hard time believing that there are priests who are non-believing. That's the why it is. Some become priests for the wrong reasons. While others are truly 'called.' There will always be Judas' and Johns. The Lord has spoken about this. Read Poem of the Man-God, Jesus clearly says it. Thus we have to warn the faithful when we encounter a Judas. That is my stance. Yet, we cannot ignore them, and cast them out. For, we are to bear with them, praying for them to see the Light. We should always pray for all priests regardless of their current stance.

What is faith? Faith says, I believe in God so I obey what He tells me to do. If we cannot even obey 10 commandments, then God cannot begin to show you more. If you have no faith in the supernatural how can you believe in God? Not possible.

Material things, like TV, radios, computers, removes faith. It dictates another doctrine which is to believe in what is tangible, what is felt, and can easily be determined to believe. I see it and how it works, thus it is believable. This is not faith. This testifying to what man made.

Faith works on the spiritual plain. Where everything is spiritual. It cannot mix with the world of material things. They do not correspond, nor complement each other. They are adverse to each other.

The spiritual realm is nothing material. No TV's, radios, computers, cars, trains, planes, etc.,.

These things however can be used for good purposes in aiding humanity for the right reasons. For the work of the ministry. There are good uses for them, and they are not to become the idols that they are for the majority, but a tool. The reliance on them are too heavy and cause people not to trust in God. They become impatient, wanting everything now. I can't wait, I'll just call someone else to take care of the problem. No patient and waiting on Providence. Patience is a virtue we all need to have working. Waiting on God. Oh, that's too difficult! Yes, for the impatient sure is.

Turn on the TV and you get to watch your favorite story an idol of a story about some subject other than the Heavenly one. You get to watch your favorite actor-'human idol' which you worship. So on and so forth. Men's and women's hearts are full of idols. Money, people, ambition, things, so forth.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 pm