Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Apparition

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Apparition Empty Apparition

Post by Poem Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:44 am

Heaven descended to earth…From July to December 1830 Sister Catherine, a young novice of the Daughters of Charity, received the extraordinary favour of conversing on three occasions with the Virgin Mary.

In the preceding months Catherine was honored with other apparitions.
    Saint Vincent de Paul showed her his heart. While at prayer in the chapel, Catherine saw, on three successive days, the heart of Saint Vincent in three different colours. The heart appeared white, the colour of peace; then red, the colour of fire; and then black, an indication of the misfortunes that would come upon France and Paris in particular.
    Shortly after, Catherine saw Christ present in the Sacred Host. “I saw Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament all the time of my seminary except the times when I doubted” On June 6, 1830, feast of the Holy Trinity, Christ appeared as a crucified King, stripped of all his adornments.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:49 am