Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Death Swarms and Swallows the Inhabitants of Babylon

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4097

Death Swarms and Swallows the Inhabitants of Babylon Empty Death Swarms and Swallows the Inhabitants of Babylon

Post by Poem

Apocalypse Chapter 18

[1] And after these things, I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power: and the earth was enlightened with his glory. [2] And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen; and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every unclean spirit, and the hold of every unclean and hateful bird:

WHAT BABYLON AND THE GREAT HARLOT IS (EXPLANATION)

1943, August 22
    Page: 259
    Chp: The Seven Last Plagues. The Earth as Babylon Among Numerous Worlds

"Having become dragons and beasts yourselves, by having wedded the Dragon and the Beast, you will give birth to unclean beings from your corrupt insides: the absolute demoniacal doctrines which by performing false prodigies will seduce the powerful and drag them into battle against God. You will be so perverted that you will take what is a hellish creation to be heavenly prodigies.

"Maria, now I will take your hand to lead you to the most obscure point in John's book. The annotators of it have exhausted their capacity in many deductions to explain to themselves and to the multitudes who the 'great Babylon' is. With a human view, to which the jolts left by desired events or by events taking place were not unconnected, they have given the name of Babylon to many things.

Babylon explained

"But how is it that they have never considered that the 'great Babylon' is the whole Earth? I would be a very small and limited God the Creator if I had created only the Earth as an inhabited world! With a beat of my will I have brought forth worlds upon worlds from nothing and cast them as luminous fine dust into the immensity of the firmament.

"The Earth, about which you are so proud and fierce, is nothing but one of the bits of fine dust rotating in unboundedness, and not the biggest one. It is certainly the most corrupt one, though. Lives upon lives are teaming in the millions of worlds which are the joy of your gaze on peaceful nights, and the perfection of God will appear to you when, with the intellectual sight of your spirits rejoined to God, you are able to see the wonders of those worlds.

"Isn't the Earth really the great harlot that has committed fornication with all the powers of earth and hell, and haven't the Earth's inhabitants prostituted themselves--bodies and souls--just to triumph during the earthly day?

Jesus the Word of God explains the Apocalypse.  He says that Hell comes to Earth. ? What does He mean: All the demons come to earth, and its King, Satan.  Satan comes to reign for a certain period.

Hell is Death.

Heaven is Life.

Since the human race does not believe firmly in Heaven or Hell, yet mankind who do not love God speak words from Hell itself. They do not consider deeply the words they speak.  They think these words are just for fun.  All the words from Hell are vice, words that are not edifying destroys good.  Does not build the soul to love, make it pure, holy, joyful, full of peace.  

To build a beautiful garden one needs beautiful seeds that bloom beautiful flowers.

Consider your heart, soul, mind as a garden.  What kind of seeds have you planted?  Thorns and thistles, couchgrass, darnel, things that strangle the good?  OR did you hoe it, clean it of weeds, thorns, ivy and things that strangle so that the garden blooms only flowers?

Consider your ground soil plant good seeds.  Watering.  Consider that good kind loving words represent good water that waters your seeds.  If so for yourself then consider what this does for others.

Read carefully what the Apocalypses says and what it is stating.  Change the way you are on from Death to Life.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:12 am by Poem

Apocalypse 19

[16] And he hath on his garment, and on his thigh written: KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. [17] And I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that did fly through the midst of heaven: Come, gather yourselves together to the great supper of God: [18] That you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of tribunes, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all freemen and bondmen, and of little and of great. [19] And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies gathered together to make war with him that sat upon the horse, and with his army. [20] And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet, who wrought signs before him, wherewith he seduced them who received the character of the beast, and who adored his image. These two were cast alive into the pool of fire, burning with brimstone.

[21] And the rest were slain by the sword of him that sitteth upon the horse, which proceedeth out of his mouth; and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Poem

Post Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:20 am by Poem

Here's the verse where it says and leads to that Babylon is the whole earth.

In Chapter 18 which as you read it further down, the text reads, all the great men, merchants of the earth.

the last verse has this sentence:

And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Now obviously all that were killed on the earth cannot be brought to one location.  

and what about all the blood of prophets and saints? so can you gather their blood from the four corners of the earth and bring it to one location?  No.  Their bodies are buried and rotted and become dust.

Then there are the prophets and saints during the time of the calamity taking place.

But this Book refers to all the prophets and all the saints because it refers to all of mankind.  God's prophecies concerns all of man, wherever he is living.

The whole earth has become Babylon and it is used as a symbol to tell man that Babylon is not of God.

After reading through the Notebooks and Poem,  it is quite clear that,
    Jesus came to give man a second Paradise upon the earth.  If man had received it in the manner in which God had sanctioned it, the earth would have indeed become a paradise.

BUT, instead man rebutted, and complained in disbelief, God's way for man to rise up out of Hell and Satan, man chose the way himself, not able to see that God was bringing man a second paradise, to get free from evils grip.

So in Apocalypse we read that God has allowed man's choice.  Which is to have Hell on the earth rather than Heaven.

The sin of Adam is repeated throughout the entire time on the Earth.
    Even after the 1000 year Peace period where Christ reigns.

Because some of the bloodline of the Babylonians remain and remain in the dark, waiting for their time again to battle God.  Which is futile.  Because Satan cannot win ever.  He is a created being.

God is not a created being.  He Is, I Am.  He never had a beginning and never has an end.  Always and Forever.  Not the the human always and forever.  

Peace be with you always. Amen

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:42 am