Admin

Number of posts : 2454

The Child Jesus Says To Those Who Love Him

Post by Poem on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 am

Notebook: 1945-50
    Chp: The Child Jesus Returns
    Page: 157

January 4 1946

The spiritualized and glorious figure of St. Peter appears to me. He orders:

"Write this for your Father: 'I, Head of the Priesthood, say to you: "Be vigilant, for Satan, like a roaring lion, is circling around you trying to devour and destroy. Woe to us priests if out of carelessness we let God's flock and God's food be devoured by the perpetual adversary!"' There is nothing else to be said. May you, little voice, receive ever greater grace and knowledge of Our Lord Jesus Christ."

And, as happened the other day, the Child from the Lisieux cloister appears to me. He again calls me to come close. He consoles me, with his laughing beauty, in my motives for sadness, which are numerous. He again gives me his chilly feet to warm, saying once more, "I am so cold!" And I dare to take them in my hands to warm them more. He does so very happily.

But he seems to be tired of holding the globe in his left hand and takes it in both hands, clasping it to his chest. I look at Him while warming his feet in my hands. Perhaps He notices that I am stupefied by his act and says, "It is heavy, you know? And this globe of the world is so cold. Hold it. Feel how cold and heavy it is. Hold it a little. I am tired of holding it up and always feeling it to be like this." And He offers me the little globe, which at first sight would seem to be made of golden glass, smooth and light. It is instead heavier than lead, rough, entirely coated with prickles which stick into one's skin, causing pain. I hold it up with difficulty and agony, because of both the points and the cold it emits. I look at the Holy Child with compassion.

"It's heavy, isn't it? And it's cold, isn't it? It chills even your heart. And yet I must carry it. If I abandon it, who will go on holding it up?"

"But how do You, poor little Jesus, manage to endure this torture? For it is a real torture..."

"It is. Look. My little hands are bleeding. Kiss them to heal them." And He offers me his tender hands covered with tiny droplets of blood. I kiss them in the soft hollow of his palms. But they are cold, cold. "Thank you Maria. Give Me back the globe. You cannot hold it up any longer: Only I can. But it is enough for Me to find someone to hold it for a few minutes to bring Me relief. Do you know how you that love Me help me to hold it up? With your love for sacrifice. The victim souls hold up the world together with Jesus."

He becomes very luminous, as happened the other evening, and withdraws his foot, saying, "Now both of them are warm. And I feel better. Good-bye, Maria. Thank you for the sake of my Mother, too. She is happy when there is someone who loves and consoles Me." And He vanishes in a blinding light.

If I did not have these comforts, I would be very unhappy crestfallen, for I feel a great treachery working around me and you....

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Admin

Re: The Child Jesus Says To Those Who Love Him

Post by Poem on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:59 am

Chp: Vision of the Child Jesus
    Page: 156

January 6 1946

A monastic cloister, an arcade, a floor with white and black square tiles. The long cloister is lost in the darkness at the end. Where I am there is an angle like this: (Maria draws the sketch to illustrate). In the point where the bow and the little star are there is a small statue of the Child Jesus at the age of about twenty-eight to thirty months. Blond, beautiful, wearing a pale blue robe with golden stars, with his right hand uplifted to bless and his left hand holding the globe. An oil lamp illuminates the statue.

As I look, it becomes animated and becomes true flesh. He smiles at me and motions with his little hand, saying, "Come here! Come here!" And He becomes luminous, very lovely. The cloister angles shines as if by starlight. I approach slightly, smiling reverently. But I halt, still too far away, and the Child insists with his voice and hand, "Why, come here! Here, close!" I go near to Him. He laughs happily and says, "Will you warm my feet with a kiss? I am so cold!" And He offers me his bare feet, one by one, upon which, to warm them, I rest not only my lips, but my feverish cheek.

He laughs. A clear child's laugh. And He says, "I am the Child of little Therese of Lisieux. This the Carmel. Do you understand? I am the Child Jesus of Sister Therese of the Child Jesus."

I contemplate Him in ecstasy now that I am really close to Him. He is so beautiful! The light then grows and grows and is so violent that it cancels out the capacity to see, and everything disappears. Only the memory and the peace remain.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:00 am

Chp: The Child Jesus at Maria's Side
    Page: 158

January 6, 1946

As I worked on an article for an altar, the "Mother" came with her Child in her arms. She said to me, "Here He is. Hold Him for me a while. I entrust Him to you." And she placed Him, seated, on the bed, at my side.

Jesus was really the Child of Nazareth, rather than Egypt, for He was more or less two years old. Wearing pale blue light wool, a little, rather short tunic, with short sleeves, too, so that his plump, beautiful arms and legs are left uncovered.... He was amusing himself with his hands and little robe and was prattling or watching me work with his innocent, sapphire eyes. He remained with me the whole morning.... and I felt so much joy.

Peace be with you always

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 29, 2017 10:38 pm