Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2456

Love is the Only Solution Left and the Only Solution for the Future

Post by Poem

Love is, as the Way for mankind.

Jesus left to man, the way:

John 14:23
    Jesus answered, and said to him: If any one love me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and will make our abode with him.

John 13:34
    A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

John 15:12
    This is my commandment, that you love one another, as I have loved you.

John 15:17
    These things I command you, that you love one another.

Romans 13:8
    Owe no man any thing, but to love one another. For he that loveth his neighbour, hath fulfilled the law.

1 Thessalonians 4:9
    But as touching the charity of brotherhood, we have no need to write to you: for yourselves have learned of God to love one another.

1 Peter 1:22
    Purifying your souls in the obedience of charity, with a brotherly love, from a sincere heart love one another earnestly:

1 John 3:11
    For this is the declaration, which you have heard from the beginning, that you should love one another.

1 John 3:23
    And this is his commandment, that we should believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ: and love one another, as he hath given commandment unto us.

1 John 4:7
    Dearly beloved, let us love one another, for charity is of God. And every one that loveth, is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 John 4:11
    My dearest, if God hath so loved us; we also ought to love one another.

1 John 4:12
    No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abideth in us, and his charity is perfected in us.

2 John 1:5
    And now I beseech thee, lady, not as writing a new commandment to thee, but that which we have had from the beginning, that we love one another.

John 13:35
    By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another.

Love, is lacking in the world.

If man would have followed God's command to love, the world would be much better place to live while enduring the pain and suffering. God would have given sufficient graces to endure, in fact, pain and suffering would be reduced, because love is the antidote to such things.

The fact that, the world does not love, is why it suffers more, increasing the pain and suffering. When men love, the pain and suffering is reduced.

When, men hate and love themselves, pain and suffering increases, because, you give way to Satan's words and thoughts. He increases pain and suffering in you and others.

Thus, for those who are called to be 'victims' their pain and suffering is also increased to offset and take up the slack. Yet, those who do not love, cause the unnecessary pain and suffering to themselves and others.

Love is the medicine, the antidote, which Jesus suggested to man. His advice.

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:07 pm