Number of posts : 2456

Words of the Holy Spirit

Post by Poem on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Notebook: 1945
    Page: 254
    Chp: Words of the Holy Spirit

May 3, 1946

The superbeautifying voice of the Holy Spirit says:

"Because I am upon you. You are in the sheaf of my rays. I am all the light you receive. I am all the peace you enjoy. I am all the joy you experience. I am upon you, invisible, but present. You are protected, even though you think you are alone. For Love is never lacking alongside the agonies and sacrifices of those working for the glory of God and the redemption of souls.

"I was alongside the immolated Word, even though nothing seemed to show that I was there. He invoked the Father as absent. Not Me. I was in Him, who was elevating love to the power of Sacrifice. I was in Him and gave Him the strength to undergo the boundless pain of the world, of the whole world, and for the sake of the world. I had formed the Most Holy Body. It was right for Me to be in the Heart of the Victim of Love to gather in his infinite merits and take them to the Father. I was the Priest on Calvary. The One uplifting and offering the Victim. I was the Priest because Love is always the priest in sacrifice--indispensably so.

"I am upon you, with you, in you. And I give you strength to suffer and offer you with your suffering to the Father. Let yourself be immolated by the Love who loves you. Remain in Me as I do in you.

"May the peace of Love be in you."

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:11 pm