550. The First Day at Ephraim.

Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2456

550. The First Day at Ephraim.

Post by Poem on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:53 pm

A few paragraphs from this chapter:

Jesus explains a few things.

« You have misunderstood. This is not the place of wolves and butchers, although real wolves hide in its mountains. But I am not referring to animals… »

« Oh! that was quite clear! » exclaims Judas of Kerioth somewhat ironically. « As You refer to Yourself as the Lamb, one understands that the wolves are men. We are not completely stupid. »

« No. You are not stupid but in what you do not want to understand. That is, in what concerns My nature and mission, and the grief you give Me by not working assiduously at preparing your future. It is for your own good that I speak and teach you by means of deeds and words. But you reject what upsets your human nature through presage of sorrows or what exacts efforts against your egos. Listen to Me before strangers come here.

As one reads these passages in the Volumes over and over, one finds a different perspective. One has elevated a bit. That is the intention. To rise to meet God in will and intellect. To have our mminds and intellect increase in knowledge and understanding, to grow thereby, coming closer to God. To have His thoughts in us. To reflect God's thoughts in us and thereby we reflect on His Knowledge. To imitate the Father in this. This is where God want's us to be, like Him. Remember without Love, one cannot hope to be elevated next to God. This means we must put aside all the earthly nature and become like God's Nature, to truly convert to 'spirit' thoroughly. Become 'seraphims.' Man-Angel. A superhuman. God is Super God. We become superman only through Grace. To overcome the flesh, world and the demon, one must feed on the Eucharist daily. He helps us to make our flesh a thin garment over the spirit.

Filthy rags. What is God referring to? Corrupted flesh over your spirit. Be reclothed.

Notice the Book of Revelations, where they are clothed with whiterobes. These are not flesh, but robes over the spirit.

Jesus used the word garment referring to our flesh. Because Jesus looked at souls. He would see souls clothed in putrid flesh, corrupting the soul. A dirty filthy rag over a soul which God created and gave to man.

We know that the flesh has life and is animated, has senses, thought, and sentiments. The soul makes it possible to feel these sensations and be able to reason about the sensations. Without a soul the flesh is lifeless no feelings, thoughts, sensations; the same as a dead corpse.

But fallen man, who does not study the Wisdom of God, thinks of his flesh as the everything. they look and tender after the flesh explicitly disregarding the soul. In fact they have very little thought concerning their souls. They live each day, regarding their senses, which dictates their thought. Backwards.

This is the example: Their flesh is king and their souls are tied up and gagged. When one sins this same thing happens. But, the majority of the world lives in Original Sin, they have not had it removed, therefore, they are all flesh.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2456

Re: 550. The First Day at Ephraim.

Post by Poem on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Few paragraphs Jesus explains to the Iscariot about how to love.

« It is written: "May his land be blessed by Yahweh with the fruit of the sky and with dews, with the springs gushing from the abyss, with the fruit blessed by the sun and the moon, with the fruit from the tops of the ancient mountains, with the fruit of the eternal hills and with plentiful crops of the land". And on those words of the Pentateuch they base their proud obstinacy in considering themselves superior. It is so. Even the word of God and the gifts of God, if they descend into hearts full of pride, become the cause of ruin. Not through their own fault, but because of the pride that adulterates their good juice » says Jesus.

« Of course. And of just Joseph they have kept only the fury of a bull and the neck of a rhinoceros. I do not like to stay here. Why do You not let me go with the others? » says the Iscariot.

« Do you not like to stay with Me? » asks Jesus, Who stops looking at the landscape and turns round to look at Judas.

« I do love to be with You, but not with the people of Ephraim. »

« What a very fine excuse! And what about us then? As we shall be going through Samaria and the Decapolis - because we shall be able to go only to these places in the time prescribed between one Sabbath and the next one - are we perhaps going among saints? » says Peter, reproaching Judas who does not reply.

« What does it matter to you who is near you, if you can love everything through Me? Love Me in your neighbour, and all places will be alike as far as you are concerned » says Jesus calmly.

Judas does not reply to Him either.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:50 am