Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

My Sheep Know Me and they Hear My Voice

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4117

My Sheep Know Me and they Hear My Voice Empty My Sheep Know Me and they Hear My Voice

Post by Poem

How true! How True!

When the Good Shepherd bends over a poor sheep, they gladly let Him carry them on His shoulder back to the 'Fold.

Let's talk about what many face today.

When you are talking to a non-sheep about Jesus, what He says in the Gospel, they automatically react in indifference. Because they are not 'His Sheep.' Quite simple. At least not yet it seems. Some future sheep are not quite ready for their ears are tuned to other doctrines. Only when, they see that their doctrine which they were brought up in has become under fire and it falls apart, is when they begin to doubt in what they have been brought up under.

Some fell on thorns, arid desert, rocky soil, and on good soil. 3 out of 4 are not on good soil. That leaves 1 out of 4. And 1 out of 12 always betrays Our Lord.

It is sad but true, but, the host of Heaven is alive. And in cases where you have no family gone ahead of you, you have a true Family in Heaven.

The Lord states, the old shall pass away and every tear and memory of this current life on earth for the sake of those in Heaven, will be wiped and only eternal joy will last endlessly. Continuous joy. This will happen when only two eternal destinies remain, Heaven and Hell. Former things which were grief, pain, anguish, heavy burdens will be gone forever never to remember such horror again. While in Hell, they will continuously remember all the sins and rejecting of Love while roasting in the eternal flames, hating everyone and everything thing, beating themselves for making the wrong choice in life.

Is that what you want?

Read the description of Hell on the forum.

My Sheep hear My Voice.

They do. But remember, that the enemy knows you hear His Voice so he sends his emissary's to take you out of the Fold, where there is no protection.

My Sheep Know Me. Some really know Him before hand, they are pure souls, like John. But for the many, we have to get to Know Him because He evangelized you to come to His Fold.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:17 am by Poem

How does one know the Devil eaves drops?

Right in Genesis, here it is:

Chapter 3 verse 1

[1] Now the serpent was more subtle than any of the beasts of the earth which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman:

This is what the Devil said:

"Why hath God commanded you, that you should not eat of every tree of paradise?"

His second reply:

[4] And the serpent said to the woman: No, you shall not die the death. [5] For God doth know that in what day soever you shall eat thereof, your eyes shall be opened: and you shall be as Gods, knowing good and evil.

And the woman, was 'convinced.' For she ate from the Serpent, Lucifer, Satan, the wrong words and not only did he the Devil, fill her with the idea to lust, but, he poisoned her flesh, which corrupted her soul. Then, she brought this knowledge and then by her act of showing Adam what to do and then doing it, she brought the poison into man. Thus, the will to commit was there after having learned and then having the instilling of Satan's will, a seed, placed into them, that upon acting, the seed grew.

But, if Eve had gone running to God, He would have cleansed her of the poison. She did not. Because, she wanted to have and share this knowledge with Adam, but, she did not know that, Satan had put something else into her flesh. Which then corrupted their souls upon doing the will of the Devil. Changed man forever upon the earth. Then Christ came to restore the order which was lost, but with consequences to everyone's body, our matter born body or our flesh. The consequence to the soul is immensely greater because the Devils aim was to corrupt the soul of man which is infused into each flesh. To lose the presence of God in the soul. That was his first aim. After having injected his concupiscence into man, just sit back and watch the poison, filter through the generations destroying man one by one. A incredible thoughtless, act by the Devil. Because of his very own envy that man is still able to obtain Heaven.

Thus, the Devil, seeks out every soul destined to Heaven. To keep them from Heaven at any cost using any means.

He is the 'Predator' in the field--the earth--to catch prey--every man and woman.

Thus, anyone and everyone is game to the Demon. Watch a few movies today. What do you feel and are impressed with? Satan's desire and ambition to get recruits to launch an all out attack on Heaven. Raising his army one by one.

What are the 'little boys' in the Vatican doing? Having meetings. Pretty sad.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 am