Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

People Want a Gospel That Agrees With Them Instead Agreeing With God

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4117

People Want a Gospel That Agrees With Them Instead Agreeing With God Empty People Want a Gospel That Agrees With Them Instead Agreeing With God

Post by Poem

As St. Paul wrote in the First Century that in the latter times, people will depart from the Faith, seeing that life on the earth pleases them more than following God. Carnal living to the fullest to experience the beastly lifestyle. To live solely as carnal beings. This causes one to lose eternal life.

Matthew 24
    Tell us when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the consummation of the world? [4] And Jesus answering, said to them: Take heed that no man seduce you: [5] For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ: and they will seduce many.

[10] And then shall many be scandalized: and shall betray one another: and shall hate one another.

[11] And many false prophets shall rise, and shall seduce many.

Many false prophets shall arise, with the final true consummated False Prophet: The Antichrist.

Many shall grow cold, many shall become scared for their lives and depart, because they see Christians being persecuted and they fear for their "Flesh" more than their "Souls." Carnal living.

The Early Christian Martyrs did not Fear for their Carnal Lives. They wanted to be with God in Heaven.

Carnal living means, only thinking about their fleshly existence.

The attraction now days to earthly living is so extreme, that people are jumping on everything that is out there, technology has tickled their ears. They are allured and caught in this net, this web, spun by Satan. A flood as you will of earthly joys.

But let's look at technology closely, it is a tangled web. Not straightforward, it is relatively still in the infant stages and people still do no know what will perfect it if any. To make technology less complicated. Probably a hundred years is required. For beastly carnal people are not well disciplined neither do they have God's Wisdom instructing them. They are devoid and thus, everything they create, only looks good on the surface but a jumbled mess inside, just like the souls lost in darkness.

What is created in darkness represents what darkness is, a mess, chaos, confusion. Satan sows seeds of despair, chaos and confusion and over the ruins he sows destruction and hatred. After a soul has been destroyed, he sows hatred and that soul becomes his perfect image, Hatred. For Satan is Hatred. Satan is an destroyed spirit. Jesus said, he was the most beautiful angel God created. Now he is the most ugly creature, by his own doing. Free will.

God is Love. God sows love, but finds few souls, the ground is more favorable for hate, which sown by lust, concupiscence of the eyes, concupiscence of the flesh, and the pride of life.

Thus, humanity has put aside Heaven for Hell. They don't know what they have done. What have I done! What have I done!

I threw away Eternity for a morsel in time! How foolish I was! How foolish! Oh, God have mercy on my soul! But you will have died and passed on to Hell and then on the Final Judgment Day, being saying this. For in Hell you will be cursing God for many reasons of which I do not know. Because I did not live your life.

How many will be screaming with anguish! How many! Countless Billions...... count them, Billions. Thousands upon thousands, upon ten thousands, a lot of souls.

This is From Jesus to Maria the Divine Blood Worship pay attention to the underlined words:

"'Most Divine Blood that issue forth for us from the veins of God made man, come down like dew of redemption upon the polluted earth and upon the souls that sin renders similar to lepers. See: I receive You, Blood of Jesus and sprinkle You over the Church, the world, sinners and Purgatory. Help, comfort, cleanse, set aflame, penetrate, and fecundate, O most divine Juice of Life. Nor may indifference and sin set an obstacle in the way of your flow. But, rather for the sake of the few who love You and the numberless ones who die without You, hasten and spread over all this most divine rain so that people will come to You trustingly in life, through You be forgiven in death and with You enter into the glory of your Kingdom. Amen.'

Pride makes one think they are immune, invincible, that God is on their side. You are either following God and on His side, and friend, or you're on the wrong side which is wide and full of earthly pleasures, the way to Hell, is wide and open, just like the pastures in Africa for the animals. God is never on the side of man, many are deluded when saying this. Jesus tells us to be 'friends' with God. He becomes first our friend, then with persistent living and growing in Love, we become sons of the Most High God. There's a period of testing. This period is on the Earth only. Not in the hereafter. The hereafter, Heaven, is where you become an Eternal son of God, the Most High; on the earth, we are being tried to see if we measure up. Love is the goal here folks, not anything else. From Love comes everything, he who has love, has everything because Love is God and God is Love, His main attribute. God chose love as His Mantle, the Core. Jesus explains the reason briefly in the Notebooks.

How many will think they are doing God's service? Doing God's will? But end up in Hell? Many thousands upon ten thousands, Billions. Read the Good Book Carefully, speed reading is no good. You must read with comprehension, of your soul to enlighten your mind and intellect to be illuminated with God's Wisdom, Light, Love.

Faith and Hope leads to Love or Charity. By making faith work in you actively and hope as constant, you reach Charity.

In the Latter days, as explained by Jesus, the hearts of many will grow cold. Chill. This means no love. This means, overbearing, hateful, resentments, grudges, lustful living, living after the carnal life style, what is produced and sold in the world today. iPhones, iPad, iTouch, Cars, trucks, pets, toys, technology all these things are idols that have no Wisdom to fill you to bring you to God and live forever in Eternity with God. God is Eternity, man is eternal, his soul is eternal.

Those who lived according to the Laws of God, are granted eternal life in Eternity. Those who lived without knowing the True God as He is called, but an unknown God, and lived closely to God's instruction of goodness, also are granted eternal life. The rest do not. A Virtuous Lifestyle. Virtues.

Those of us who obeyed the 10 Commandments and loved as Jesus said: Love God and Love one another as I have loved you, love your neighbor has yourself, love, love, love, go directly to Heaven at Death. These lived a virtuous Life.

Those of us who obeyed the 10 Commandments, but did not love as Jesus said, yet they did not break the 10 Commandments, go to 'Purgatory' as Maria's mother and father did.

Those of us who did not obey the 10 commandments, well, you rejected God's Laws. Rejection of God gets you eternal damnation. Which means you did not live a virtuous life, but a life full of vice.

Here in, you choose vice the way of pleasure for the carnal, or you choose virtue the way of the spirit.

God is a 'Just' God, He will not grant Hell to those who did not deserve it. He judges according to our deeds, what we have done to others. And Only God knows what happened, how it happened, because there are forces at work we do not see and we do not know everyone's intimately like God does. God looks at the heart where man thinks. And from the heart man acts good or evil.

An evil heart, constantly seeks evil.

A good heart, constantly seeks to do good. Good will.

There are those with good will that have, put it aside to survive, because no one opened the door to them, humane. This is going be the majority here very soon. Because, the rich and shameless, do not care for you. They only care about themselves and their interests. But what did God say about these kind? They will have their day before God, who judges equally and justly. So, do not resort to crime but trust in God. Even if you die of starvation, you did not commit a crime and this is the Measure with God, that you honored life and God's law, thou shall not steal, kill, and the rest. You get Heaven sooner than later.

There are circumstances created by man, because man becomes his own judge, that aggravates the real truth and thus, the truth is not known to them, but only to God and to the person offended. But what caused the offense? Some offenses occur because of past issues that were never completely cleared up.

Man is not able to know everything, every detail of every persons life from birth to death. In fact, deceitful people are often a sleep while the demon is in charge. They don't remember.

Let us recall the Demoniacs of Gadara and Decapolis, how the victims, were so dumbfounded, they did not know what happened and thus, they say those words you must pay attention to.

How did I get here? Why am I naked? Mother? Weren't we.... no son, this is Jesus who freed you from....

When the demon has possessed a soul for a time, it could be for a few minutes or a few days, months, or years, that person doesn't remember the period of demon possession. They do not.

Jesus talked about demon possession, but really he speaks through the events in these episodes Demoniac of Gadara and the others. We have to pay attention to the tiniest words, there is a great deal in each. More than 100 lessons in just Demoniac of Gadara. Decapolis.

Jesus said to Maria, about some marriages in fact he said quite a few, where the women become possessed. Why? Selfish considerations. The first sign? Jealousy, envy. They are envious, who feeds them this stuff? Satan. Envy is a vice. Jealousy is a vice, then comes grudge and resentments.

The 7 Capital Sins:

Pride, Lust, Envy, Anger, Covet, Gluttony and Sloth.

The Threefold concupiscence:

Pride Sensuality, Avarice.

Notice these above are not in the Virtue category which comes from Love.

The Three Theological Virtues:

Faith Hope Charity

The Four Cardinal Virtues:

Temperance, Prudence, Justice, Fortitude.

For those with envy, jealousy, when offended, Satan instigates them to get justice! To take care of the offence. They seek an earthly court a man presiding as Judge, that usually is not a just Judge, but a unjust one. Because this is an Satanic justice system.

There are the laws of man, which is always imperfect
    and the Laws of God which is Divine and leads all men if followed to the letter, to true justice and holiness and become true sons and daughters of the Most High God.

What does Jesus say? God is Judge. To forgive and be merciful. To leave all offences to God who rightly judges the whole. Jesus said, many times do not Judge. He who is without sin cast the first stone. Not one person is without sin. Venial and Mortal sins, God has properly shown to the Church. If you have not learned them, it is possible that your priest is unaware.

Since, we all make mistakes small or big and none of us are in Heaven, Heaven is for the perfect in Charity, we have some sin, roots of them at least that have not been cut off, mortified, we have not overcome, completely the flesh, the world and satan.

That's the bottom line.

People today, want a sweet Gospel, that agrees with them.

What's this like? It's like man thinking He can grab God by the ears and bend His head down to their mouths and speak saying God we want a more agreeable less harsh Gospel. How can we approach someone today, without being arrested for harassment? Vagrancy? Invading someone's privacy?

Well the laws of the land prevent true freedom today for this very reason. Have you noticed? The laws of man are governed by the spirit of the world who is Satan. He has seduced the whole world. Isaiah 14. Apocalypse.

That's what God's word says, Satan the old serpent, the red dragon has seduced the whole world. How many agree with this?

Too few, and this precisely proves that, the majority in the world are 'SEDUCED' BY SATAN!

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 pm by Poem

Apocalypse 20:3
    And he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should no more seduce the nations, till the thousand years be finished. And after that, he must be loosed a little time.

Apocalypse 20:7
    And when the thousand years shall be finished, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go forth, and seduce the nations, which are over the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, and shall gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Poem

Post Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:46 pm by Poem

Isaiah 14
    [11] Thy pride is brought down to hell, thy carcass is fallen down: under thee shall the moth be strewed, and worms shall be thy covering. [12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning? how art thou fallen to the earth, that didst wound the nations? [13] And thou saidst in thy heart: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will sit in the mountain of the covenant, in the sides of the north. [14] I will ascend above the height of the clouds, I will be like the most High. [15] But yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, into the depth of the pit.

[12] "O Lucifer"... O day star. All this, according to the letter, is spoken of the king of Babylon. It may also be applied,(It Actually IS) in a spiritual sense, to Lucifer the prince of devils, who was created a bright angel, but fell by pride and rebellion against God.

[16] They that shall see thee, shall turn toward thee, and behold thee. Is this the man that troubled the earth, that shook kingdoms, [17] That made the world a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof, that opened not the prison to his prisoners?

Satan becomes incarnate in the Antichrist, which destroys the world, the cities, the nations, made the world a wilderness.

He did not even open the prisons for his prisoners. He doesn't care for humanity one bit, yet ALL OF HUMANITY RUNS AFTER HIM!
    Because they are ALL SEDUCED BY HIM.

Perhaps your minds are under his spell and thus cannot hear My Words! Absolutely for seduction by Satan is a Spell, he uses witchcraft, and sorcery to seduce you. Just as Christ, puts His Blessing on you and your property, Satan puts his spells by witchcraft and sorcery on you and your property.

Satan imitates God, he uses them one for one. But his copying is the antithesis of God. To do harm and evil for his evil purpose to destroy God's creation, to rule in Mt. Zion. To take the throne.

Let's read Isaiah 14 with clarity and then read Apocalypse Chapter 12.

Apocalypse 12
    [7] And there was a great battle in heaven, Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels: [8] And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. [9] And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world; and he was cast unto the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Now in Apocalypse Satan has been waiting for this moment for a long time, to be able to assault Heaven once more. But he is tossed out and cast down from entering. He cannot enter. He certainly tries.

Jesus tells Maria, Satan cannot enter Heaven. Who is more powerful? God or Satan? God. Satan is not a god, he is an angel by creation turned into a demon. And man is more afraid of Satan than God. God is the one that determines your eternal end, by judging your actions how you lived, good or evil.

If you judge yourselves, you have already failed. For one must be judged with Wisdom and asking God for mercy and pardon for sins committed. Being afraid to sin to offend God, humility and prudence, sensitive to offending God. Love for God's Commands. Love for God.

To love God means to be secure. Everything else leads to insecurity. Love destroys, fear and anxiety which are the causes for insecurity: Fear and Anxiety cause insecurity.

Love removes these. God is Love.

Satan twists things around so much if you allow his thoughts to penetrate that you become disoriented and lose your bearings. He comes to destroy your thought and conscience and then sow his hatred to build in you the antithesis to God, the anti-life, Hatred.

How many lack Wisdom to see and hear what I've just spoken? A great many, because they live on the surface rather than in the depths of their souls, where they can recognize the two thoughts: From God or From Satan. Surface dwellers only see certain signs. Those who dwell in the depth's see all signs and see the two thoughts clearly.

For those who are of the Redeemed, they are always attacked by Satan. God allows this, because it strengthens as well as teaches Satan's tactics, and you learn that he really hates man and God. He is hatred. He is no ordinary adversary, he is God's imitator in Evil.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem

Post Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 pm by Poem

In fact if we want a Gospel that agrees with us, this means our thinking is not according to Christ and God's thinking to become more like Them. To become like them, means to become Their Image and Likeness which means to imitate them in their character attributes. Love, Peace, Joy, Holiness, Sanctity, Goodness, Compassion, Kindness, Gentleness, the fruits being the 12 fruits of the Spirit. Which means to be Gods' sons and daughters. To be a splitting image of God the Father.

Two we can choose from to imitate God or Satan.

God is Love, Satan is Hate.

It is that cut and dry. The modern world is aloof and creates a chaotic spirit, full of confusion, who are we supposed to imitate? who are we supposed to follow? If I do this, I will receive this? Is this going to make me more like this person? Imitation. The world pumps it's role models, which are more of a idolizing then becoming one. It's only natural for human beings to imitate it is part of the makeup of man and woman to imitate, to copy someone we idolize, or worship.

Who do you idolize and who do you worship?

Therein is how you find out which one you follow: God or Satan.

The world is nothing but Satan and man's ideas of imitation and worship. There are countless things out there, but all of them leave you dry and thirsty.

Jesus said, come to Me, and I will take away your thirst and dryness, did He not? Read John Chapter 6. The soul thirsts after God. Man without knowledge of whose God, seeks after God but does not find God in the world. Where there is Pride, sin and iniquity are rampant, thriving and God is not there.

God is not where, sin and iniquity are the rule in life, disorderly, chaotic, selfish, carnal pleasures, passions, lower nature. Morals are corrupt. Which means the mind and intellect are corrupted. Corrupted. Where the will is tending to and has bent to the carnal, man's fleshly desires and passions, man's three fold pride. This is not life, this is the alternative for those not able to find life, your soul cries out to God whoever you are, but your will is tending towards the flesh. As long as your will is tending towards the flesh, your will is stuck there. With your whole heart, you must cry unto God. You must bend the flesh down so the spirit can rise, raise your spirits above the flesh's desire to sin and live in vanity of the corrupted world.

Too many are living what they believe to be good. Technology is not good because it constrains man to a single end, control.

The world only uses man's inventions to strangle hold man. Look at what technology has done to mankind? You have to rise above to see it. While in the mud at the ground level, you are being directed through force to submitting to all this mess.

Did you know that RFID chips are embedded in your driver's licenses? This is the next stage of having the chip embedded in your body, hand and head. Which the Apocalypse says, without it no man nor woman is able to buy. Money will exist still, but instead of carrying around id cards, and passports, the chip will replace all these. You will still have credit cards or the like, bank accounts, so forth, but as for the id, which each country that has this current system, it will be embedded on your person, which the Antichrist makes mandatory. He will take over as the 'ruler' of all governments. For it is Satan that guides the false prophet. His will alone. But, there will be a struggle between the false prophet and Satan, for Satan will not be able to give the false prophet more. Satan is not God and is not able to give more than what angels were given. Satan had lost, his gifts, but retained his mental and intellectual power only. He even lost his looks. Beauty. God gave to Lucifer beauty. God is the Creator.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 pm by Poem

Lamb of God, who taketh away the sins of the world, spare us, O Lord.
    Lamb of God, who taketh away the sins of the world, graciously hear us, O Lord.
    Lamb of God, who taketh away the sins of the world, have mercy on us, O Lord.

V. Jesus, meek and humble of heart.
    R. Make our hearts like to Thine.

Let us pray;
    Almighty and eternal God, look upon the Heart of Thy most beloved Son
    and upon the praises and satisfaction which He offers Thee in the name
    of sinners; and to those who implore Thy mercy, in Thy great goodness,
    grant forgiveness in the name of the same Jesus Christ, Thy Son, who livest
    and reignest with Thee forever and ever. Amen.

The above says: "Jesus Humble of Heart, Make Our Hearts Like Unto Thine" taken from the Litany to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Jesus tells us, informs us, advises, us that: The Eucharist is His Heart.

He gives us His Heart to transform our hearts into His. Need both Species.

The Host is His Heart, and the Blood is from His Heart. Bread and Wine, Body and Blood.

What happens here?

Well, if you are well versed in Adam and Eve's Sin, they procreated flesh. The sin inflicted the heart of man, and became the Image of Adam: Genesis 5

[3] And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years, and begot a son to his own image and likeness, and called his name Seth.

The Error is man became his own god, the heart of man was converted from what God created to what man changed through the instigation of the Devil, the Serpent, Lucifer, Satan.

Let's read first few verses of chapter 5 in Genesis:

--------Verses below this Line Define's God's Creation, GOOD, Blessed, Holy, Pure Virgin's, Innocent, Untainted, Unstained, Perfect--------
    [1] This is the book of the generation of Adam. In the day that God created man, he made him to the likeness of God. [2] He created them male and female; and blessed them: and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. { What God created }

---------Verses below this Line is Man becoming Mudpuppies, the Fall, Death enters, decay, deformations, demons, imperfections, unholy, remain in Error------------
    [3] And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years, and begot a son to his own image and likeness, and called his name Seth. [4] And the days of Adam, after he begot Seth, were eight hundred years: and he begot sons and daughters. [5] And all the time that Adam lived came to nine hundred and thirty years, and he died.
    { What Man Changed through Lucifer's Instigation }

Jesus gives to us the means to convert our hearts to His Image so that God would be "Most Pleased." What did God the Father say twice in the Gospel?

This is My Beloved Son in whom "I am Well Pleased." Baptism and the Transfiguration on Mt. Tabor.

The 6th Chapter of St. John's Gospel explains the Way of 'conversion.' The Bread of Heaven.

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:15 pm by Poem

Notebook: 1944
    Page: 240
    Chp: Perfection as Application of the Gospel

March 28

Jesus says:

"On reading the Gospel in a distracted way, as you do, too many truths escape you. You take in the major teachings--even these, poorly, and adapting them to your present way of seeing.

"Anyway, know that it is not the Gospel that must adapt to you, but, you to the Gospel. It is the way it is. Its teaching was that way in the first century of existence, and it will be that way in the last one, even if the last century were to come in billions of years. You will no longer be able to live according to the Gospel--you are able to do so very little already--but not for this reason will the Gospel become different. It will always say the same vital truths to you.

"Your wanting to adapt the Gospel to your way of living is a confession of your spiritual wretchedness. If you had faith in the eternal truths and in Me, who have proclaimed them, you would strive to live out the Gospel integrally, just as the the early Christians did. And don't say, 'But life now is such that we cannot follow these teachings to perfection. We admire them, but we are too different from them to follow them.'

"The pagans of the first centuries were also very--excessively--different from the Gospel, and yet they were able to follow it. Lustful, greedy, cruel, skeptical, and dissolute, they managed to tear all these octopuses away from themselves, lay bare their souls, make them bleed to wrench them away from the tentacles of pagan life, and come to Me, so wounded in thought, affections, and habits, saying to Me, 'Lord, if You want to, you can heal me.' And I healed them. I closed their heroic wounds.

"For it is heroism to be able to wrench from oneself that which is evil out of love for a law that is totally accepted. It is heroism to slash from oneself all that is an impediment to following Me. It is the heroism which I have indicated: 'In truth I say that to follow Me it is necessary to leave, home, fields, wealth, and affections. But whoever is able to leave all to come to Me, out of love for My Name, will be given a hundredfold in the other life. In truth I say that whoever has been regenerated in following Me will possess the Kingdom and will come with Me to judge men on the last day.'

"Oh, my faithful ones! With Me, with Me you shall be a jubilant, radiant multitude in the hour of My triumph, of your triumph, for all that is mine is yours; it belongs to my children, to my beloved lovers, my blessed ones, my joy.

"But it is necessary to be 'regenerated,' O men, to be mine. To be regenerated. John, too, says so, just as Matthew does, quoting My words--the latter, when speaking of the rich young man, and my beloved disciple, when speaking of Nicodemus. It is necessary to be reborn. It is necessary to be regenerated. To make oneself a new soul, O new gentiles of the twentieth century. To remake it by striping oneself of the world's compromises and ideas, to embrace My Idea and live it out. To live it out truly. Integrally.

"That is what the gentiles of the first century did, and they became the glorious saints of Heaven. And they brought civilization to Earth. This is what you must do, if you really love Me, if you really care for the other Life, if you really work for civilization on Earth. The Earth now! More uncivilized than a tribe buried in the virgin forests! And why? Because it has rejected Me. Calling oneself a Christian does not mean that one is. It is not having received Baptism for the sake of form that constitutes one as such. 'Christian' means to be as Christ said one should be. As the Gospel repeats to you.

"But you read the Gospel very little. You read it poorly. You trim it of what bores you in the major teachings. And, what is more, you don't even notice the more delicate ones.

"But tell Me something. When an artist is preparing to carry out a work, does he limit himself to creating a rough design, if he is a sculptor, to doing a sketch, if a painter, or to raising walls, if he is an architect? No. After the work of approximation, he gets down to the details. These take much longer to finish than the preparatory work. But it is these that create a masterpiece.

"To perfect that creation how lovingly the sculptor works with chisel and hammer on the marble, which already seems to be alive to those who are not expert! He is so precise and intent in his work that he resembles a goldsmith. But see how that face of stone takes on life under caress--it is so attentive and light that is now a caress--of the tool. The eyes seem to be adorned with a glance; the nostrils seem to swell with respiration; the mouth becomes as soft as the curving of slightly warm lips; and the hair, ah, is no longer hard in the stone, but airy and pliant, as if the wind were flowing through it or a loving hand were tousling it.

"Observe the painter. The cloth is already finished. It is beautiful--it looks lovely, perfect. But he does not rest. Look, here a blue-black shadow is needed, and there,a touch of carmine. On this flower shining in the hand of this virgin a spark of sunlight is needed to make it stand out in its pearly whiteness. On this cheek a teardrop is needed to bring life to the ecstatic joy arising suddenly in the midst of torments. This flowering field, where these flocks pass by and graze, should be sprinkled with dew to bring out the flowers' silkiness. The painter does not rest until the work is so perfect as to prompt the exclamation, 'It's real!' Nor does the architect or the musician or all the other true artists who want to give the world masterpieces.

"And this is what you must do with the masterpiece of your spiritual life.

"But what do you think? That I, who was so foreign to discourses, added words for the pleasure of saying them? No. I said what was strictly necessary to bring you to perfection. And if in the great teaching of the Gospel there are the resources to give salvation to your souls, in the most minute touches there are the resources to give you perfection.

"The former are commands. To disobey them means to die to Life. The latter are counsels. To obey these means to have a more and more ardent sanctity and to approach the Father's Perfection increasingly.

"Now Matthew's Gospel states, 'Because of the multiplication of iniquity charity will grow cold in many.' [Matthew 24] O, children this is a great truth which is meditated on very little.

"What are you suffering from now? From a lack of love. At root, what are wars? Hatred. What is hatred? The antithesis of love. Political reasons? Living room? An unjust border? A political offense? Excuses, excuses.

"You don't love one another. You don't feel yourselves to be brothers and sisters. You don't remember that you have all come from one blood, that you are all born in the same way, that you all die in the same way, that you are all hungry, thirsty, cold, and sleeping in the same way and need bread, clothing, housing, and heat in the same way. You don't remember that I said, 'Love one another. From the way you love one another people will understand that you are My disciples. Love your neighbor as yourselves.' [John 13:34-35; 15:12]

"You think these truths are the words of a fairy tale. You think this doctrine of Mine is the doctrine of a madman. You replace them with many poor human doctrines--poor or wicked, according to their creators. But even the most perfect ones among them, if they differ from Mine, are imperfect. Like the mythical statue, [Daniel 2] a great many of them will contain precious metal. But the base will be made of slime and in the end will bring about the collapse of the whole doctrine. And in the collapse, the ruin of those who have relied on it. Mine does not collapse. Whoever relies on it is not ruined, but rises to greater and greater security: he rises to Heaven, to the alliance with God on earth, to the possession of God beyond the earth.

"But charity cannot exist where iniquity resides. For charity is God, and God does not coexist with Evil. Whoever loves Evil, thus hates God. In hating God he increases his iniquities and separates from God-Charity more and more. This is a circle that one does not come out of and that clasps you to torture you.

"Whether powerful or humble, you have increased your sins. Having neglected the Gospel, derided the Commandments,and forgotten God--for those living according to the flesh, those living in mental pride, and those living according to the counsels of Satan cannot say that they remember Him--you have trampled on the family, robbed, blasphemed, killed, borne false testimony, lied, fornicated, and rendered the illicit licit. Here robbing a job, a wife, or a patrimony; there, higher up, robbing power or national freedom, increasing your thievery with the sin of lying to justify to peoples your conduct, which sends them to their death. The poor peoples, that ask for nothing except to live in peace! And that you incite with poisonous lies, hurling them against each other to guarantee for yourselves a well-being which is not licit for you to obtain at the price of blood, tears, and the sacrifice of whole nations.

Stopped at page 244, continue on page 245

Peace be with you always

Poem

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:42 am by Poem

Last page Continued

"But individuals--how much they are to blame for the great sin of the great! It is the heap of little individual sins that creates the basis for Sin. If each lived in a holy way, without greed for flesh, money, and power, how could Sin be created? There would still be evildoers. But they would be rendered harmless because no one would serve them. Like well-isolated madmen, they would go on raving over their obscene dreams of overbearance. But the dreams would never come rue. Even if Satan helped them, his aid would be nullified by the opposing unity of all mankind, rendered holy by living according to God. And, in addition, mankind would have God with it A benign God towards his obedient, good sons and daughters. Charity, then, would be in hearts. Alive and sanctifying. And iniquity would fall.

"Do you see, O children, the need to love as not be iniquitous and the need not to be iniquitous in order to possess love? Strive to love. If you loved.....Just a little! If you began to love. The beginning would suffice, and then everything would go forward by itself.

"The harvest cannot be gathered if the ear does not mature. The ear cannot mature if it is not formed. And it cannot be formed if the tuft has not formed. But if the farmer did not cast the little seed into the sod, could the green tuft supporting the glory of the ears like a living chalice emerge from the furrow? The seed is so small! And yet it breaks the glebe, penetrates the earth, sucks on it like an eager mouth, and then exposes to the sun its blessed pomp of future bread and with its color of hope or its gold rustlings in the wind and shining in the sun sings the blessings to Him who gives the Bread and bread to man. If the seed no longer existed--so small that many of them are needed to fill the gullet of a sparrow--you would not even have the Host on the altar. You would die of physical hunger and spiritual starvation.

"Place a seed, a little seed of charity, in every heart. Let it penetrate there. Make it grow in you. Turn your naked greed into a fertile flowering of holy works all arising from charity. The earth, now tribulations and thorns in its entirety, would change its visage and its harshness, which torture you, into a placid, good dwelling, a foretaste of blessed Heaven. To love one another is to be in Heaven already. For Heaven is nothing but love.

"Read and reread the Gospel, and read it even in its most minute sentences. Live it out in its shades of perfection. Begin with love. It seems to be the most difficult precept and counsel. But it is the key to everything. To all Good. To all Joy. To all Peace."

Peace be with you always

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:12 am