Poem Of The Man God The Gospel As Revealed To Me

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gospel, Life of Jesus, Dogmas, Church Teachings, Catholic Faith, Prayers, Truth, Life, Regeneration, Evolution of Souls

Christ the Teacher of Moses and Prophets; Law and Prophets

Poem
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 4110

Christ the Teacher of Moses and Prophets; Law and Prophets Empty Christ the Teacher of Moses and Prophets; Law and Prophets

Post by Poem

Luke 24

[44] And he said to them: These are the words which I spoke to you, while I was yet with you, that all things must needs be fulfilled, which are written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. [45] Then he opened their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures.

And

[25] Then he said to them: O foolish, and slow of heart to believe in all things which the prophets have spoken.

[26] Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and so to enter into his glory? [27] And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded to them in all the scriptures, the things that were concerning him.

Notebook 1944 Page 223

"It is for this reason that I, leaving aside elementary teaching, come to instruct you on what is most perfect, for I want to lead you to it. There will be few of you, the ones hungry for Justice, Truth, and Wisdom. But for these, my blessed ones, I give a bread which helps them to taste the other bread, that is I-as-Eucharist, better and better. In my public life, too, I had the bread of the Word precede the bread of the Sacrament. It is always the former which must prepare the latter. The teaching Church exists for this purpose. To perpetuate my ministry as Teacher and make you able to draw the maximum vital power from the Sacrament."

Jesus says in the Gospel of John, chapter 6, He who eats of this Bread shall never hunger. The Word of God written, is the precursor to the Bread of Heaven, as Eucharist.

You read the Word, it leads you to the Eucharist, your hunger is quenched, you are then, given vital energy to be capable of understanding greater the Word you read.

Both are needed. For without the other, you are lacking.

God supplied Both of these for your perfection as spirits.

One must read to nourish the intelligence of man, the mind and one must Eat to sustain vital energy. It is elementary. Learning and eating to grow.

Peace be with you always

Last edited by Poem on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Poem

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:43 pm by Poem

Breaking of the Bread, the Lord opens your spiritual eyes

[21] But we hoped, that it was he that should have redeemed Israel: and now besides all this, today is the third day since these things were done. [22] Yea and certain women also of our company affrighted us, who before it was light, were at the sepulchre, [23] And not finding his body, came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, who say that he is alive. [24] And some of our people went to the sepulchre, and found it so as the women had said, but him they found not. [25] Then he said to them: O foolish, and slow of heart to believe in all things which the prophets have spoken.

[26] Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and so to enter into his glory? [27] And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded to them in all the scriptures, the things that were concerning him. [28] And they drew nigh to the town, whither they were going: and he made as though he would go farther. [29] But they constrained him; saying: Stay with us, because it is towards evening, and the day is now far spent. And he went in with them.

**The Above is the Human understanding, below is the Work of Christ, to open spirits minds and intellects to be capable of higher learning, elevating as true spirits.

[30] And it came to pass, whilst he was at table with them, he took bread, and blessed, and brake, and gave to them.

[31] And their eyes were opened, and they knew him: and he vanished out of their sight. [32] And they said one to the other: Was not our heart burning within us, whilst he spoke in this way, and opened to us the scriptures?

When Adam and Eve sinned their eyes were opened. Which eyes? The flesh. As a result their spirits eyes were shut. They died in spirit.

Christ came to revive your spirits. To open their eyes once again to God. Spiritual eyes.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm