The Words Given To Maria Valtorta Written in English

We Came We Heard, We Listened, Then We Went Home Back to Our Desires

Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2454

We Came We Heard, We Listened, Then We Went Home Back to Our Desires

Post by Poem

In the Gospel of Matthew 24, it is stated,

[38] For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, even till that day in which Noe entered into the ark, [39] And they knew not till the flood came, and took them all away; so also shall the coming of the Son of man be.

This verse lets us know that, people 'ignore' the Warning Signs, and Warnings from the Church. They don't pay attention to 'history.' They don't take seriously what God has said, proclaims through the Church.

Now this verse says: They Knew Not Until the Flood Came. For there was only Noah, and they ignored 'one man.' One man was ignored. The rest were too busy in sin and making merry lives, enjoy carnal living. That's what this boils down to. Their souls were slain and put in the grave of their hearts. Their hearts became the grave for their souls. The poor souls were, closed shut, no light, inert.

Think of their souls as a battery powered just for their flesh. Instead of their souls being king of their flesh.

This verse says: If you live for the flesh, you shall die. Just as God said to Adam and Eve, because, the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, gave them knowledge about carnal living. Mortal Living. The Flesh was created from the Earth, Temporal. The Soul, Generated by God, similar to a woman generating a new flesh. And in this case, will die living as flesh. Whereas if Adam and Eve remained in Grace, the flesh would have experienced no death and decay. The life of Tree of Life, would have sustained the soul increasing wisdom, the Knowledge of God, and Grace would have sustained the flesh, because the flesh would have been directly born from Grace in the womb. The Holy Spirit created the body of flesh from Mud, and then would have generated new flesh in the womb just like Mary.

Romans 8 says this straightforward.

[1] There is now therefore no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus, who walk not according to the flesh. [2] For the law of the spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, hath delivered me from the law of sin and of death.

The law of sin and death came directly by way of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Sin and Death. It was simple for Lucifer to do so, take away Grace and they become just flesh where Lucifer can then, manipulate them, for they are separated from the All. The All is the All for Man, since the All Created Man, Only the All Knows what's best for Man. Separate Man from the All, removing the Vitals, and Man is on his own, thinking he's a 'god.' But utterly devoid of direction. His compass doesn't spin. Or the compass spins round and round, giving false direction. Can't trust a worthless compass. God is this compass. The compass only works for those trusting completely in Him, living completely in Him. Until then, the compass has no helping value. If you throw away His compass, for another compass, you take up Satan's compass. This one is made solely for flesh. A compass for the flesh, which points dew 'south' or 'below.' That is why it provides direction to all Earthly lusts, gains, so forth. Points to all sources of Sin and Iniquity. Have to burn this one and never ask for it again.

The compass from God, points due 'north' or 'Above.' It leads away from all Sin and Iniquity. It does not point to sin. It points to holy living. Not of the Earth.

The earth is overrun by many who use the compass that points due 'south.' That is why when you ask them for direction, they only know of where to go to sin.

A person who was destined to Due North, can also have a compass that points due South. There are many that have these compasses.

Genesis 2

[17] But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat. For in what day soever thou shalt eat of it, thou shalt die the death.

Let's place them together:

Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil:
    Genesis 2: For in what day soever thou shalt eat of it, thou shalt die the death.

Romans 8: hath delivered me from the law of sin and of death.

Tree of Life

Genesis 2: the tree of life also in the midst of paradise:

Romans 8: For the law of the spirit of life, in Christ Jesus,

Apocalypse 22: [2] In the midst of the street thereof, and on both sides of the river, was the tree of life, bearing twelve fruits,

Apocalypse 22 is the New Earth and the New Jerusalem, Paradise.

Genesis 2 was Paradise on Earth, Eden.

What then is a spiritual life? It certainly is not eating and drinking and being merry.

It is life of the soul, regenerated and reborn in Grace. Made New in Christ. To adore God. To love God.

The flesh cannot comprehend this. It is still carnal. It thinks life is about, eating and drinking and being merry. "No way I cannot accept anything else," this is carnal thinking. Thus, all those who say: "Oh, you're telling me about Doom and Gloom" I say: "Fools" "you're still Carnal all the way thick and through!"

Because, they are too busy enjoying the moment. When the horrible comes, and it's coming, they will be in so much fear, that, it will scare every thought of foolishness right out of them. Then and only then, will they be able to see the reality. Until then, handfuls will sprout up, from time to time. They will be so fearful that many will die of it's overwhelming impacting thought to see this horror. Fear that kills.

Therefore, eating and drinking and being merry, has no place in the Kingdom of God. Only those who forgo the pleasure of this life, worship and adore Christ, God, those who pray intently for the salvation of others, and those who love God and neighbor get the true Joys of Heaven eternally. Life without End. Amen.

Thus who enjoy a advanced upgraded animal life vs. those who want True Peace, True Love, Eternal Life--spiritual.

This is what it comes down to. Life on the Earth is short. After 70 or 80 years of living, and becoming old and ragged, you die.

When you're young taking care of your bodies is necessary to carry you to old age. But, the excess is not good. Anything beyond, the basic necessary. The rest is idol worship. Tend to your spiritual needs. Which is to love God. Love make all things possible not for earthly gain, but for true peace and joy inside. Nothing should disturb you from this. Nothing, become strong in the in the Lord and in the power of His might. Be filled with God. Build a complete life of Grace in your soul. Over filling, overflowing, having the river overflow from the banks.

Eternal Life is never growing old, never becoming tired, never having to tend your hair, your makeup, your dress, your everything you do for your Earthly day that you do for your bodies, Never having to tend your bodies. Thus, to teach man lessons, from infant to growing old: as infants and youth, we learn innocence and happy times; as we mature into either worldly people or spiritual people, the difference's being vast, yet similar in that we focus on something; and that something is either the worldly organism or the mystical organism, you worship the worldly organism or the mystical organism. The worldly organism says, I live on my own power; the mystical organism says, I live according to God's Will.

The majority choose the former. Having the will to do as they see fit. And this is a great trap and snare, because you do not learn to trust in God, but in human will power and human knowledge, and they say, 'What's wrong with that?' The Answer: Everything, because you forfeit Eternal Life. You did not choose to Trust in God, to Do God's Will. What is His will? To worship and adore Jesus Christ. Those who worship and adore Jesus Christ, get to live forever as 'stars' in Heaven. The great ones. In this world they are considered 'small' and unimportant according to the worldly standards. Who makes these rules in the world? Definitely not God. If God was in control and in charge and His Laws were honored by every citizen and every nation, then this world would know true Love and true Peace. Everyone would potentially be Heaven Bound one way or the other: Purgatory. Because not everyone is able to love perfectly, I certainly have not achieved perfect charity.

What do I see? What have I experienced in my 50 years on Earth?

A great many things. I was born to atheistic parents. They did not believe in God. They believed in and worshiped the organism of the world. I did not know God from early years. I only knew animal instincts. To live as lowered man. I lived this way predominantly for 45 years, even though I was Baptized just out of High School. The problem was the teachings after I was Baptized. I thought the Church of Christ, was many different Denominations. For a Catholic person who had strayed from Catholicism because they were not sure that the Catholic Church was the Only Fold and I was not told about the True Church. Thus, in the Protestant church, the Gospel was not believed in its entirety. Just parts that made sense to human carnal living what they could grasp with the human mind. Always a great error within the truth. Heresy, these are at first subtle heresies, but as you learn the Real Truth, great heresies, because, these heresies kept one from the Truth. The Whole Truth.

The contention that happens. The Spirit of God is truly at work, because when you are Baptized you are truly as Christ says: "clean like brand new baby". Sin of Origin has been removed, wiped clean and now you are acceptable to God once again. The Holy Spirit comes to those who accept Him. And the Spirit is at work but He has to contend with the heresies in the Protestant churches. To help and aid new citizens to the True Church where one can receive Christ in the Eucharist.

It's like being locked in jail. You read the Gospel, the Bible and take recognition that what's in the Bible is not being truly and fully believed. It is not. Yet they want to know. The knowing and believing are two different parts that are contending. A Rationalism is what's happening.

Without the Eucharist and the Holy Spirit aiding one cannot convert properly. Although if you have strong faith and charity, you have converted. Because you believe but do not participate in the Holy Sacrifice of Breaking of the Bread. Yet, you have strong faith, more faith than even saints of the past. There are a few like this. Like John the Baptist, who did not perform miracles, but, preached and lived a holy life.

The miracles, come from living a truly holy life. Prayer. Life becomes a prayer; everything, every action becomes a prayer and God is burning in your soul. The Lord God is the One in your life that is doing these wonders. With you as a truly active soul in God. Truly Active. Day and Night. 'This Book of the Law shall not depart thy lips.'

There are several ways to live a holy life.

Let's go over this. For the Catholic they live according to Christ's Doctrine.

For the good willed, they live like Abraham, who had no Law or doctrine, but they have faith in God.

For the religious like the Jews, in the Old Days, who had the Laws of God, and obey them.

Three categories which are in the Bible.

God put them there for our benefit.

Peace be with you always
    Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:07 am