A Site to Stay Abroad of Current Happenings

Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2456

A Site to Stay Abroad of Current Happenings

Post by Poem on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:33 am

Bayside Prophecies.

http://www.tldm.org/

Just to get a perspective of the chaos in the world.

What is the Devil up to? He wants to extinguish the Light from off the face of the Earth! Yes, as Jesus, God said, Satan hates God and Man. No one really grasps, comprehends, understands this thoroughly. Instead they say,'uh?' I'm not part of this!

I guess they were hatched? Maybe created from an amoeba? transmigrated from some planet?

Here's one I heard the other day. A child says, I believe I was put on the earth, not born. Where did you come from? She names the place. Unfortunately the mother had to explain to the poor child, with documents showing her baby feet on the document, along with her father and mother's names on the document signed by the 'doctor.'

Do you see how far Satan has infiltrated into young minds?
    Young minds are very impressionable. "Very" they can easily be hypnotized. The child must truly feel alone in a world of material junk. TV, Movies, and all these paraphernalia of bad, evil knowledge. A mind is precious. Don't waste young minds.

Wherever Christ is not King, that land belongs to Satan. How much of the world belongs to Satan? The Nations Governments? All. Thus, the world spins faster and faster into the Abyss of Hell, where, the inhabitants who reject Christ, will get their 'king' to appear and tear them limb from limb. Because that's what Beasts do. They devour. Enjoy your deaths oh foolish Galatians. There comes a point, it's called the point-of-no-return. And the threshold has been passed.

It is most unfortunate.

Peace be with you always.

Last edited by Poem on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2456

Re: A Site to Stay Abroad of Current Happenings

Post by Poem on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:42 am

I'm waiting for the Genie in the light brown hair to appear to shake her head three times to make this all disappear!

This is how humanity thinks. They've all been brainwashed by the Sorcery of TV, Hollywood, Media, Text Books, which are fantasies, myths, legends, these are all falsehood. Once your minds, which has a conscience and thought are destroyed, you believe everything the world says. Say, Honey, do you believe this? Then they hash out their theories. This is how man thinks today. Irrationally about aloof ideas.

The Devil put his zap on you, because you reject God. Whoever rejects God makes himself a friend of Satan by default. I hope you knew that. Satan dwells in Hell, where he is the king and jailer, the torturer of that fiery place.

The mojoe the Devil puts on people these days! You believe anything except God. This is the mojoe he does, to blind you, he puts an anti-God mind thingy into you. Thus, no matter what you do, you cannot bring yourself to God. This is how it is.

Peace be with you always

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:28 am