The Words Given To Maria Valtorta Written in English

When is it not an offense against Charity to be just?

Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2461

When is it not an offense against Charity to be just?

Post by Poem on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:30 am

March 30 1949 Notebook 1945 - 1950
    Jesus says:

"It is not an offense against charity to be just with the blameworthy and just by exercising justice in every action. Did I perhaps offend charity towards my Mother by exercising the heroic justice of doing the whole Will of my Father? No, in all truth. On the contrary, by doing this I made Her, the Immaculate One, the Co-Redemptrix. I place this second glorious crown on Her head, which She would otherwise not have had. Nor did She refuse to wear it, though it was a crown of boundless pain. Look at Us. I was the Son who did not deny his most beloved Mother, but set the Will of God before Her, because that will must hold precedence over the other loves, wills, and human rights, even the holiest ones. And look at Her: the Mother who did not keep her Son from doing the Will for which He had taken on flesh. Robe your heart in our herosim and act with true charity."

The spiritual will is above the carnal one.

Jesus said: "My mother and my brothers and sisters are those who do the Will of the God." This Will was more than my Mother for Me. For all the true children of God this Will must be more than everything else, whether it is sweet or as bitter as the chalice at Gethsemane and the sponge soaked in vinegar on the Cross."

Jesus said to the Samaritan woman at the well: "The time is coming when true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth."

Jesus said to Nicodemus the light of the Synedrium: "Whoever is not reborn in the spirit will not possess the Kingdom of Heaven."

The woman with an impure life, a religious schismatic, accepted My word and from then on worshipped God in spirit and truth.

Nicodemus accepted My invitation and was born again, to the point where he openly My friend when a Peter denied Me.

Quite an intricate matter, but God's ways are above our ways, and they always are correct. Even if, you do not know how and why. Jesus says, that most of us do not allow Him to convert each, even after we accept His words, He calls this kind unstable friends. Because the same Evil Spirit, the ancient one rises, and we do things our own way, which is carnal. The true worshippers of God live according to His Will, His will is to convert us His way. Thus, the multitudes, do not allow God to convert them.

We do not know how. Why? Because the ancient Evil Spirit, which is what is written in Genesis, says, be gods live according to your designs. Live from my hand not God's. Live from my wisdom, not God's and this goes on and on. Thus, only a few actually allow God to convert them. What a waste! Too many with hate, going to perdition.

Charity says to pray for them, intervene for them, so God can give the gift to turn from hate. Thus is the Will of My Father, to convert from little satan's to little christ's.

Peace be with you always.

Last edited by Poem on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Poem
    Admin

Re: When is it not an offense against Charity to be just?

Post by Poem on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 am

Jesus says to Maria:

"The sign is this: your deference to the Church, which is a sure proof that I am your Master, for if a deceitful spirit had instructed you, your actions now would have been different, since, in reality, Darkness cannot teach about the Light, and the devil would not be such if he instructed souls in Goodness."

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:23 am

"And this, too: my distant words have come true; the things said seemed so impossible to you that they even struck you as incomprehensible. But they were true, as you bitterly observe. Only God predicts truth; Satan, always deceit. He deceives to cause ruin. God does not deceive, but instructs his beloved so that they will be prepared to withstand the bitterness of disappointment and be able to orient themselves."

"And this, too: your being able to reconcile charity and justice, not hating, but, rather, forgiving, though not-yielding even under the weight of insults and accusations, in the whirlwind of snares reaching and encircling you on all sides."

"And this, too: your being able to resist all temptation.....
    Oh, the threefold temptation presented once again, and not by Satan this time, but by men, by those who would like to call you a satan, but who are his servants because they tempt you, because they are rebellious, and because they are greedy, proud, and deceitful. The threefold temptation presented towards the end, as at the beginning, once more to make you fall away from God's love and men's judgment. And the law of dominating them--'which is not the law of a spiritual man'--makes them so insane that they do not consider that your lapsing would be 'the end' of all their dreams of gain, honor, and presumption, dreams they would have wanted to come true in you in order for them to reach the fulfillment of their dream. The gain-glory-presumption of bending God and the Church to their will, equivalent to the bread offered to my intense hunger after fasting, equivalent to the kingdoms offered to Me by the eternal seducer, equivalent to thinking the Father had to save an imprudent Son throwing Himself from the highest pinnacle of the Temple out of presumption."

Peace be with you always

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:27 am