Jesus Explains More About Wisdom FM Notebooks

Poem
    Admin

Number of posts : 2456

Jesus Explains More About Wisdom FM Notebooks

Post by Poem on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:42 am

November 1

The Lord Jesus says:

"It is I who have given my saints the Wisdom of which I am the absolute possessor. It is I who speak to my beloved so they will disseminate my Wisdom among men. It is I who with gratitude bless my chosen ones who have consumed themselves to be bearers of my Wisdom. It is I who reward them, for love for Wisdom is love for God, since there cannot be knowledge of Wisdom and rebellion against God. Those who love Wisdom love its source: they love God. Those who love God conquer the reward.

"You, then, that always aspire to glory, aspire to this true, eternal glory. Let earthly scepters and celebrity fall and aim at conquering the renown and the immortal crown of blessed holiness. Strive to merit Wisdom, and, beginning on earth, you shall possess all, for you shall possess God, who shall speak in you, guide you, console you, elevate you, and make you my friends and prophets of the Most High. You shall then understand, speak, and see, not with your organs and your capacities, but with the sight and mind of Him who is in you as the Holy of Holies in his living tabernacle."

"You, O my dear brothers and sisters, shall be as was my Mother when She bore Me in her womb and I communicated to Her my movements of love. Mary, the most precious and chaste veil for the Living, Wise, and Holy One, already infused with Wisdom because of her superangelical purity, was one with Wisdom when Love made Her the Mother of incarnate Wisdom. Nor are you less when, with Me-as-Eucharist in your hearts, and with your hearts wanting to live by God--(this is the essential condition)--you become one with Me and are able to remain in Me even after the "Species" are "consumed", with "your worshipping love".

"Be 'Marys' for Me. Bear the Christ within you. The world, in the midst of so much useless science, needs to have those who communicate true Wisdom. And those who have Me in themselves--indeed, those who annul themselves in Me--even if they do not say words, communicate Wisdom by their works, for their works witness to God.

"Futhermore, out of mercy on the blind and the deaf, the spiritually illiterate, I provide a voice and a pen in the hands and on the lips of those I choose, so that the Spirit of God will be heard again and those led astray will be saved and those wandering will again find the right direction and the fallen will get up again and trust in the One who is named 'Mercy.'"

Last edited by Poem on Wed May 19, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Poem
    Admin

Ecclesiasticus Chp. 1

Post by Poem on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:13 pm

A few verses:

1 All wisdom is from the Lord God, and hath been always with him, and is before all time.

2 Who hath numbered the sand of the sea, and the drops of rain, and the days of the world? Who hath measured the height of heaven, and the breadth of the earth, and the depth of the abyss?

3 Who hath searched out the wisdom of God that goeth before all things?

4 Wisdom hath been created before all things, and the understanding of prudence from everlasting.

5 The word of God on high is the fountain of wisdom, and her ways are everlasting commandments.

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Admin

Ecclesiasticus Chp. 1

Post by Poem on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:05 am

Few more verses

26 In the treasures of wisdom is understanding, and religiousness of knowledge: but to sinners wisdom is an abomination.

27 The fear of the Lord driveth out sin:

28 For he that is without fear, cannot be justified: for the wrath of his high spirits is his ruin.

29 A patient man shall bear for a time, and afterwards joy shall be restored to him.

30 A good understanding will hide his words for a time, and the lips of many shall declare his wisdom.

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Admin

Ecclesiasticus Chp. 1

Post by Poem on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:55 am

A Few More Verses

34 For the fear of the Lord is wisdom and discipline: and that which is agreeable to him, 35 Is faith, and meekness: and he will fill up his treasures.

36 Be not incredulous to the fear of the Lord: and come not to him with a double heart.

37 Be not a hypocrite in the sight of men, and let not thy lips be a stumblingblock to thee.

Peace be with you always
    Poem
    Admin

Re: Jesus Explains More About Wisdom FM Notebooks

Post by Poem on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:58 am

From Proverbs 1

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Fools despise wisdom and instruction.

From Ecclesiasticus 1

34 For the fear of the Lord is wisdom and discipline: and that which is agreeable to him, is faith, and meekness: and he will fill up his treasures.

Spiritual treasures, treasures laid up for the Great Life that begins after this earth's.

Peace be with you always

Poem
    Admin

Post by Poem on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:48 pm

After years of trying to figure out how to effectively have Wisdom, I say this:

You must transform your human thinking, another words, the refinements of society the world, and all that is human, must die, so your soul and it's intelligence can clasp, Wisdom and bring It into, assimilating It directly. It must as Jesus says: 'descend' into your soul.

Jesus says to clear your minds, your hearts, and your flesh, of all the rubbish of 'worldly' input,--the world's--refinements, which mare your being and makes it next to impossible to assimilate and grasp It.

You must bring your soul to rising above the flesh, making the soul king, and making your flesh an ally. Total and complete abandoning to the Spirit.

When you pray privately try staring into the eyes of Jesus on the Crucifix. The rays come. We all need help coming out of the worldly refinements which mare your being.

Also, Plenary indulgences are the greatest, which one? Love covers a multitude of sins, your love to Jesus, and His love covers your sins. Light.

Peace be with you always.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:43 am